Wolfstrike's gun control challenge

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Since , in America, liberties come from God, not government...

Unlike most governments, we don't need to obtain permission from our government.

Any act of "gun control" would only be considered government oppression.

My challenge is...

Any one who wants to ban guns under gun control, simply draft a new constitution, have everyone vote on it, and have all 50 states ratify it.

Those high school students who want gun control and are so wise beyond their years should be able to whip up a new constitution in no time.

If the process fails ...then shut the fk up.

Any one who wants to ban guns under gun control, simply draft a new constitution, have everyone vote on it, and have all 50 states ratify it.

Those high school students who want gun control and are so wise beyond their years should be able to whip up a new constitution in no time.
Unlike Wolfstrike who hasn't a clue about his own government's processes.

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States).
https://www.archives.gov/

let teachers and or retired cops/military conceal carry at the schools

make soft targets much harder

Unlike most governments, we don't need to obtain permission from our government.

My challenge is...

How about NO?

Wow. You leftists sure are doing alot of pleading and bargaining. But we're not interested, thank you.

Last edited:

Unlike Wolfstrike who hasn't a clue about his own government's processes.

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States).
https://www.archives.gov/
38 states are ready for a new ammendment?

We already have a constitution. Gun control is allowed .

Where in the Bible does God mention guns ?

My challenge is...

really?....my drivers license is from god?....

My challenge is...

All that would be a waste of time if you didn't get God to sign off on it. His signature should be notarized too, just to be safe.

let teachers and or retired cops/military conceal carry at the schools

make soft targets much harder

Yep. I would feel much safer.
upload_2018-2-24_17-29-36.png

38 states are ready for a new ammendment?
I don't believe so. Those who control American politicians have demonstrated that a few school kids is an acceptable price to pay for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatics, the weapons of choice for public massacre.

Last edited:

My challenge is...

God? Which God? We have a Godless Constitution. And don't bother referencing the Declaration of Independence - because it's a "founding" document (filing for divorce from England) - not a "governing" document. We are governed by the Godless U.S. Constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back