Can someone explain to me...

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

You're blaming them for the all the carnage that took place. You seem to think they have so much sway in this country that they can convince literally anyone with a gun to go on a shooting spree.

What logic is there in blaming the NRA for the actions of the mass murderer? They don't write or pass laws, and they have no overall effect on how our current gun laws work.

And contrary to your belief, I don't own a gun, but I am quite proficient with one.

Wow---- where do you come up with all these lies? When did I say the NRA was responsible for that attack? They do fight daily for anyone who wants a gun to be able to buy one. They do oppose common sense gun regulation that might have prevented that monster from being able to get a gun. The NRA does have lots of control over their politicians. Anything they advocate will be supported by their well funded politicians. I never said you had to own guns to be a gun nut, just like owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

Wouldn't be surprised a bit if that does come out..

When children are being massacred it's time to break "rules".

It's too late to fix an empty gun when your out on the athletic field.

Should have never been empty (if it was) and the four shitstain should have acted. Children were dying

Maybe the rules and training were at fault. NOT the officers. We don't know yet. But from the actions of the "Sheriff" -- he's more politician than tactician.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

Evidently cops from Coral Springs have different rules or have been trained differently....they went in.

They had moral fiber and back bones. Sounds like Broward could use some of both

The NRA regularly writes gun law, and then distributes it to their bought and paid for politicians to pass.

But they don't pass laws do they? You clowns won't win this one. Try a different approach

Not directly. They pay to have it done.
Pay? You seem to think these people run Washington.

Yes PAY
The gun lobby: See how much your representative gets

Curious, just because they get money from the NRA doesn't mean they have to do what the NRA says.

Don't be obtuse.

Got it. All those millions in funding has no effect on the politicians votes. Thanks for telling me that, idiot.

When children are being massacred it's time to break "rules".

It's too late to fix an empty gun when your out on the athletic field.

Should have never been empty (if it was) and the four shitstain should have acted. Children were dying

Maybe the rules and training were at fault. NOT the officers. We don't know yet. But from the actions of the "Sheriff" -- he's more politician than tactician.

Children were dying....they should have went in. Idc about rules

Wow---- where do you come up with all these lies? When did I say the NRA was responsible for that attack?

Easy answer. You say they have so much sway in Washington, over the people who make our laws, it leads me to conclude that you think they somehow are responsible for what the shooter did.

I see through the bullshit.

Evidently cops from Coral Springs have different rules or have been trained differently....they went in.

They had moral fiber and back bones. Sounds like Broward could use some of both

Actually all 4 may have been liberals. They all seem to need some moral fiber and back bone.

But they don't pass laws do they? You clowns won't win this one. Try a different approach

Not directly. They pay to have it done.
Pay? You seem to think these people run Washington.

Yes PAY
The gun lobby: See how much your representative gets

Curious, just because they get money from the NRA doesn't mean they have to do what the NRA says.

Don't be obtuse.

Got it. All those millions in funding has no effect on the politicians votes. Thanks for telling me that, idiot.

Thanks for making my point. You do think the NRA played a role in what happened. Have a good evening.

Wow---- where do you come up with all these lies? When did I say the NRA was responsible for that attack?

Easy answer. You say they have so much sway in Washington, over the people who make our laws, it leads me to conclude that you think they somehow are responsible for what the shooter did.

As usual, your conclusions are unfounded, and a little silly. Your imagination, and reality are not the same thing.

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

You're blaming them for the all the carnage that took place. You seem to think they have so much sway in this country that they can convince literally anyone with a gun to go on a shooting spree.

What logic is there in blaming the NRA for the actions of the mass murderer? They don't write or pass laws, and they have no overall effect on how our current gun laws work.

And contrary to your belief, I don't own a gun, but I am quite proficient with one.

Wow---- where do you come up with all these lies? When did I say the NRA was responsible for that attack? They do fight daily for anyone who wants a gun to be able to buy one. They do oppose common sense gun regulation that might have prevented that monster from being able to get a gun. The NRA does have lots of control over their politicians. Anything they advocate will be supported by their well funded politicians. I never said you had to own guns to be a gun nut, just like owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut.

Ahh, you're calling me a liar, but you've confirmed everything I said in the body of your post. Stop digging. The shovel is getting bent.

Simple question then.

If "THEIR" children had been in that school, do you think they would have obeyed a rule like that, or would they have acted?

When children are in danger, adults rush to defend them regardless the cost.

As usual, your conclusions are unfounded, and a little silly. Your imagination, and reality are not the same thing.

You have no feasible response to my argument. You've made yourself quite clear.

And if my conclusions are unfounded, perhaps you should explain why instead of insulting me. :)

I was just going to say, WTF is the logic here?
I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.
I bet you had NO problem with the FBI when Comey was putting a nail in Hillary's campaign 10 days before the election. I bet you thought they were fucking heroes, didn't ya'?

Ahh, you're calling me a liar, but you've confirmed everything I said in the body of your post. Stop digging. The shovel is getting bent.

Sure lady. It's your deer. You shot it. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

Sure lady. It's your deer. You shot it. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

What?

Simple question then.

If "THEIR" children had been in that school, do you think they would have obeyed a rule like that, or would they have acted?

We all hope to think that, but it just doesn't always work that way.

Simple question then.

It would make sense for a "concealed defender" to holster an empty gun and have the clip(s) elsewhere on their person. But for a uniformed SRO or hired security guard in uniform -- it would be totally stupid... ESPECIALLY if the gun was an "ornament" and the ammo was stored elsewhere.

I was just going to say, WTF is the logic here?
I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.

My opinions of the MSM are irrelevant to this discussion.

I wonder how many of the posters above would have challenged an AR15 with their service weapon? Monday morning QBing is made by those who never played the game.

Blows holes in the NRA proposal to arm teachers

Trained deputies were not willing to confront an assault rifle single handedly
Why would anyone assume a teacher would?

Forum List

Back