Can someone explain to me...

I was just going to say, WTF is the logic here?
I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.

My opinions of the MSM are irrelevant to this discussion.

It's where you got your shit for your O/P, idiot.

Is this what liberals do? Call names when they have no argument?

What am I going to do, cite HuffPo or Alternet?

Bwa-ha!

More like Dale every day. You should consider how you feel about that.

Hmmm? You hate it that others have the ability for critical thinking and question things instead of blindly believing the shit that they are being fed by a media that has been busted numerous times for flat out lying and deceiving their viewers? You have no gift for discernment.......you are just one of the moron millions.

If that's what you got out of my remark, then OK, but what I really meant was that he's getting more batshit crazy by the day.

My opinions of the MSM are irrelevant to this discussion.

Bwa-ha!

Hmmm? You hate it that others have the ability for critical thinking and question things instead of blindly believing the shit that they are being fed by a media that has been busted numerous times for flat out lying and deceiving their viewers? You have no gift for discernment.......you are just one of the moron millions.

If that's what you got out of my remark, then OK, but what I really meant was that he's getting more batshit crazy by the day.

The fact that you think that I am "batshit crazy" and then lamely accuse others of being awake (like myself) only proves my point that I am "on point". I do not put myself out there because I am bored. I do it because I know what I am talking about. You simply fling tiny snotballs from the sidelines while offering nothing.

While inaction on the part of the FBI and local authorities ( including the SRO ) matters and should be addressed, the fact remains that had the little shit not had the weapon, he could not have killed those kids

Address the REAL problem.
So over 100 million law abiding citizens should be denied their Constitutional rights because one guy broke the law? Remind me how it is FOR the children while you support private ownership of motor vehicles, Pools buying plastic bags and of course hammers. Ohh and then explain how you support infanticide with abortion on demand.
In case you arent keeping count its been more than 1 guy dummy.
Not by much it hasn't.

Bwa-ha!

The fact that you think that I am "batshit crazy" and then lamely accuse others of being awake (like myself) only proves my point that I am "on point". I do not put myself out there because I am bored. I do it because I know what I am talking about. You simply fling tiny snotballs from the sidelines while offering nothing.

Yes , I know. You studied a million hours, and you're smarter than God, and the deep state and bigfoot are on the way too make us get gay married to Mexicans or Muslims, and bla, bla, bla.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. The NRA didn't order them to neglect their duties, they didn't tell the deputies to wait outside while Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people. So can someone explain to me what role the NRA played in this travesty of justice? Where is the NRA in all of this? And please, spare me the laments of their political clout in Washington... not even they have enough influence to drive something like this.

The Left has been using the NRA as a scapegoat, to cover for the failure of policies they introduced almost 30 years ago.

25aa.png
Feb. 5, 2016: A Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy is told by an anonymous caller that Nikolas Cruz, then 17, had threatened on Instagram to shoot up his school and posted a photo of himself with guns. The information is forwarded to BSO Deputy Scot Peterson, a school resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

25aa.png
Sept. 23, 2016: A “peer counselor” reports to Peterson that Cruz had possibly ingested gasoline in a suicide attempt, was cutting himself and wanted to buy a gun. A mental health counselor advises against involuntary committing Cruz. The high school says it will conduct a threat assessment.

25aa.png
Sept. 28, 2016: An investigator for the Florida Department of Children and Families rules Cruz is stable, despite “fresh cuts” on his arms. His mother, Lynda Cruz, says in the past he wrote “hate signs” on his book bag and had recently talked of buying firearms.

25aa.png
Sept. 24, 2017: A YouTube user named “nikolas cruz” posts a comment stating he wants to become a “professional school shooter.” The comment is reported to the FBI in Mississippi, which fails to make the connection to Cruz in South Florida.

25aa.png
Nov. 1, 2017: Katherine Blaine, Lynda Cruz’s cousin, calls BSO to report that Nikolas Cruz had weapons and asks that police recover them. A “close family friend” agrees to take the firearms, according to BSO.

25aa.png
Nov. 29, 2017: The Palm Beach County family that took in Cruz after the death of his mother calls the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office to report a fight between him and their son, 22. A member of the family says Cruz had threatened to “get his gun and come back” and that he has “put the gun to others’ heads in the past.” The family does not want him arrested once he calms down.

25aa.png
Nov. 30, 2017: A caller from Massachusetts calls BSO to report that Cruz is collecting guns and knives and could be a “school shooter in the making.” A BSO deputy advises the caller to contact the Palm Beach sheriff.

25aa.png
Jan. 5, 2018: A caller to the FBI’s tip line reports that Cruz has “a desire to kill people” and could potentially conduct a school shooting. The information is never passed on to the FBI’s office in Miami.

25aa.png
Feb. 14, 2018: Nikolas Cruz attacks Stoneman Douglas High. Peterson, the school’s resource officer, draws his gun outside the building where Cruz is shooting students and staff. He does not enter.

‘School shooter in the making’: All the times authorities were warned about Nikolas Cruz

H/T boedicca

The NRA doesn't support confiscation on suspicion.

Secondly, even if his guns were confiscated, he could have gone and bought more in Florida, from private sellers, no questions asked - something the NRA supports.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

Wouldn't be surprised a bit if that does come out..

Well, if you say that enough times, maybe someone else will start saying it and you can magically make it come true in Nutbagland.

I wouldn't be surprised a bit!

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

When children are being massacred it's time to break "rules".

Oh look! It's working flacaltenn! You got one already.

It's too late to fix an empty gun when your out on the athletic field.

There you go! The man's gun wasn't loaded! It has become truth to you. Amazing!

Should have never been empty (if it was) and the four shitstain should have acted. Children were dying

Maybe the rules and training were at fault. NOT the officers. We don't know yet. But from the actions of the "Sheriff" -- he's more politician than tactician.

And you cons HATE political sheriff's. You can't stand them.

There you go! The man's gun wasn't loaded! It has become truth to you. Amazing!

Beats just repeating the mindless media line of how he's the biggest pussy and coward that ever served as an SRO.. Critical thinking just AIN'T your thing. We understand that.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. The NRA didn't order them to neglect their duties, they didn't tell the deputies to wait outside while Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people. So can someone explain to me what role the NRA played in this travesty of justice? Where is the NRA in all of this? And please, spare me the laments of their political clout in Washington... not even they have enough influence to drive something like this.

The Left has always been about ONE THING: Victims and Blame.

And one other thing: GROUP THINK.

The Left is an easily controlled Mob Mentality that is easily steered to go after the easiest non-moving target there is. But they don't want to go after the REAL target and actually solve anything------ if they did and stopped being victims, they might wake up to the manipulation.

The Left has always been about ONE THING: Victims and Blame.

And one other thing: GROUP THINK.

The Left is an easily controlled Mob Mentality that is easily steered to go after the easiest non-moving target there is. But they don't want to go after the REAL target and actually solve anything------ if they did and stopped being victims, they might wake up to the manipulation.
The irony in you statement is that you follow a carnival barker as a leader.

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

Yeah, one of the first lines was Don't talk about the NRA's political power in DC. That pretty much disarms everybody on the left. If we're not allowed to comment on the political clout of the NRA the discussion goes nowhere. That's right where the righties want it to be. They don't wanna talk about blood money or GOP whores that suck up to Wayne LaPierre for their share of the loot. I'm not saying their aren't whores in the Democratic party but we are rank amateurs when it comes to sucking up to the NRA. The right is ballistic that finally the short news cycle didn't bail them out. The issue remains alive even if 17 kids don't. And so how does the right fight back when there is no valid defense?

Blame and attack the victims and trash their character. We are seeing new lows every day from the GOP and their bosses in the NRA. Just when you thought slime was restricted to the cultmaster Trump, we get the pathetic little whores with mouths open waiting to be fed what the NRA wants them to say. And man, what a spectacle!

Nickelodeon doesn't have as much gak and slime as this bunch. I hope these survivors of Parkland never forget or give up because many will be of voting age in Nov and others are to follow. I have so much respect and admiration for these wonderful kids and what they are doing. Bravo!

Forum List

Back