Can someone explain to me...

Wow---- where do you come up with all these lies? When did I say the NRA was responsible for that attack?

Easy answer. You say they have so much sway in Washington, over the people who make our laws, it leads me to conclude that you think they somehow are responsible for what the shooter did.

I see through the bullshit.

As usual, your conclusions are unfounded, and a little silly. Your imagination, and reality are not the same thing.

You have no feasible response to my argument. You've made yourself quite clear.

And if my conclusions are unfounded, perhaps you should explain why instead of insulting me. :)

My response was in post#2 'Try again when you can come up with a less hilarious question.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

Wouldn't be surprised a bit if that does come out..

Evidently cops from Coral Springs have different rules or have been trained differently....they went in.

They had moral fiber and back bones. Sounds like Broward could use some of both

Actually all 4 may have been liberals. They all seem to need some moral fiber and back bone.

Hahahah....lame ass. Most law enforcement are hard right Republicans.

The 2016 POLICE Presidential Poll

M-Chart-1.jpg

As for the deputy, it's not their duty to run into an active shooter situation blind.

Oh really? So why did they stay outside for the duration of the shooting? Were they eating donuts?

The second group of officers didn’t arrive until after the shooting has stopped. When cops started arriving the shooter left the building with the escaping students.

The shooting started at 2:19 and continued for six minutes. The first 911 call was received at 2:23. At 2:25 the shooting stopped.

The security officer was outside the building for 4 of the 6 minutes but the the rest of the cops didn’t arrive until after the shooting had ended.

Four deputies chose to neglect their duty. The FBI neglected theirs. I'm pretty sure the NRA didn't tell them to do that. These people swore an oath, and they violated that oath.

Don't think it was a coincidence that all four stayed outside. It's RULES or TRAINING. And that falls on the leadership in the Sheriffs Dept.

I half wonder if the SRO was told to keep his gun unloaded and was caught outside without any ammo when the shooting started.

Simple question then.

If "THEIR" children had been in that school, do you think they would have obeyed a rule like that, or would they have acted?

When children are in danger, adults rush to defend them regardless the cost.

It would make sense for a "concealed defender" to holster an empty gun and have the clip(s) elsewhere on their person. But for a uniformed SRO or hired security guard in uniform -- it would be totally stupid... ESPECIALLY if the gun was an "ornament" and the ammo was stored elsewhere.
The point is that if he was naked and had only his teeth, feet, and hands as weapons, he should have acted.

Even if the gunman is going to kill him, the few seconds it would take for the gunman to turn and confront the threat of the SRO are seconds in which a dozen more kids could get away.

Evidently cops from Coral Springs have different rules or have been trained differently....they went in.

Actually all 4 may have been liberals. They all seem to need some moral fiber and back bone.

M-Chart-1.jpg
Gee, I wonder why? Because people like you vilify them for doing their jobs. But that is another story entirely.

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

I was just going to say, WTF is the logic here?
I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.

My opinions of the MSM are irrelevant to this discussion.

It's where you got your shit for your O/P, idiot.

Leftist twits circling the wagons...sad

You got that backwards. NRA and their righty slaves are reeling .

Yeah blame the NRA....and neglect the real issues. Fucking moron
Who blamed the NRA for the cops failing to arrest the killer? Can you answer that question?
The fucking sherrif....

That shitstain sheriff needs to be terminated

Who blamed the NRA for the cops failing to arrest the killer? Can you answer that question?
The fucking sherrif....
The sherrif blamed the NRA for cops not arresting the killer before the shooting? Show me the proof of your claim. Please post a video or his quote.

I wonder how many of the posters above would have challenged an AR15 with their service weapon? Monday morning QBing is made by those who never played the game.
It is true that a person will never know how they would act is a given situation, but I know what I would do. I have already been tested this way. I would act, regardless of the personal cost.

Simple question then.

If "THEIR" children had been in that school, do you think they would have obeyed a rule like that, or would they have acted?

It would make sense for a "concealed defender" to holster an empty gun and have the clip(s) elsewhere on their person. But for a uniformed SRO or hired security guard in uniform -- it would be totally stupid... ESPECIALLY if the gun was an "ornament" and the ammo was stored elsewhere.

see Barney Fife

The fucking sherrif....

Want to post the "sherrif"'s quote on that?
He told Douchey Dana Loser that she couldn't support those kids and their stand and the NRA at the same time.

Simple question then.

The point is that if he was naked and had only his teeth, feet, and hands as weapons, he should have acted.

Even if the gunman is going to kill him, the few seconds it would take for the gunman to turn and confront the threat of the SRO are seconds in which a dozen more kids could get away.

Have you read all of the after action reports? Where do you get your information?

Peter Wang...a 15 year old young man revealed more bravery and heroism than these deputies.

M-Chart-1.jpg

No kidding, most is not all...dumbass.

As for the deputy, it's not their duty to run into an active shooter situation blind.
It's not their duty? So when law enforcement gets a call about an active shooter they are supossed to wait outside till someone inside finds a way to get information out to them? That seems to contradict the protect and serve part of the job especially the protect part.

Forum List

Back