Can my mum pass as brown jew?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think my mum does have in some pictures a bit of a jew face i dont know if it is armenoid or dinarisation like dinariced indobrachid thats why i ask, but she does have a bit of the nose and features, but she is obviously brown like a indian. so maybe she can pass as brown/indian jew?

I think my mum does have in some pictures a bit of a jew face i dont know if it is armenoid or dinarisation like dinariced indobrachid thats why i ask, but she does have a bit of the nose and features, but she is obviously brown like a indian. so maybe she can pass as brown/indian jew?

How is she at negotiating deals?
JC, thanks for not asking your standard question.

You're welcome

That is out of bounds.

She looks to me like she's from Miami

But...

I want the truth?

Forum List

Back