Zone1 Do you perceive my mum as "caucasian"?

What the Layman percieves is not important. But thats a massive amount of food on those plates.
Do more research on what is a healthy lifestyle for you and your mom, so you can both enjoy the life you have.

That's beause so many live here. You have heard about our border crisis of people streaming across it, the vast majority coming across it look (racially) like your mum.
I think they probably do jet black hair, black eyes, darker comnplexion, but i think there must be slight differences because they have different ancestries like native american and sub saharan african and spanish in various proportions and my mum is greek, middle eastern and northindian, however im sure it would be hard to tell them apart, though. Thanks for your answer. I dont object with your answer really.

I think they probably do jet black hair, black eyes, darker comnplexion, but i think there must be slight differences because they have different ancestries like native american and sub saharan african and spanish in various proportions and my mum is greek, middle eastern and northindian, however im sure it would be hard to tell them apart, though. Thanks for your answer. I dont object with your answer really.
It is defintely not "one size fits all", and it never will be, your mother could pass as Spanish (from Spain) quite easily in my opinion.

Forum List

Back