Can liberals just admit they are racist?

its the republicans who have repressed their votes and that is court documented fact

They all fall for some bs huh?

Just why do you think blacks are so stupid?

Why dont you understand that keeping them from voting over decades make blacks VERY SMART not to vote republican

man oh man, do YOU live in the here and Now? :lol::cuckoo:

I don't know if the black vote was suppressed in the past, but today they can vote as many times as they want:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwng4omanI&feature=related]YouTube - CNN-Philly Man says he is voted a couple of times[/ame]

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

That's "all" they talk about. "They"?? In case you've missed it, there is an assortment of topics where a variety of members discuss issues relating to the respective topics, most of which don't talk about race.

If you're talking about "they" and "race" in general across the country, compound that by around 60 million people who are ALL interested in a variety of issues which we follow on a daily basis, only one of which might be race.

Idiot.

Its an obviously exagerated claim stated to a make a point. Of course its not all liberals talk about. It is brought up much too often though and used as a blanket statement to include everyone in a party regardless of its accuracy. I can find true racists on all sides. And individuals maybe have different definitions of what is racist. Coming out and saying I hate black people or mexican people isnt the only way to be a racist.

convicted felons and individuals on welfare shouldnt be able to vote. why should those who have proven their bad judgement or those who need to be treated like children have the same opportunity to decide public policy as functioning citizens?

convicted felons and individuals on welfare shouldnt be able to vote. why should those who have proven their bad judgement or those who need to be treated like children have the same opportunity to decide public policy as functioning citizens?

Omg, what are you saying?

If we had to abide by THAT, on top of denying dead ppl the right to vote, there would be no more Democratic Party!!

Why do you pretend this was not found to be illegal?

Are you so married to the republican party you deny court documented proof fo their crimes?

did you read the court documented internal memo of the republicans talking to each other?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'
October 25, 1986|From the Washington PostA Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

If we had to abide by THAT, on top of denying dead ppl the right to vote, there would be no more Democratic Party!!

is it the grain of truth in that statement that makes it so funny? lol

Why do you pretend this was not found to be illegal?

Are you so married to the republican party you deny court documented proof fo their crimes?

dude, I'm not a Republican. I made the statement because I dont think that people who make decisions bad enough to get convicted of felonies, or people who make decisions bad enough that the govt has to step in and take care of them have the necessary judgement to make a reasonable choice in an election. do you?

They also support institutional racism with government policies such as affirmative action. I always assume a liberal is racist until they prove otherwise. That's the safest bet.

Actually, Obama was never supported by Affirmative Action.

However, I can think of three who were.

Clarence Thomas
George W. Bush
John McCain

Whoa, wait a minute you say? George Bush and John McCain on "Affirmative Action"? Can't be.

What does "Affirmative Action" do? It promotes those who may not have the necessary academic qualifications over those who do.

What does Affirmative Action do:

It gives preferential treatment to people based on the color of their skin.

Probably the best description I've heard is from Wikipedia:
Affirmative action refers to policies that take factors including "race, color, religion, gender , or national origin" into consideration in order to benefit an underrepresented group, usually as a means to counter the effects of a history of discrimination. The focus of such policies ranges from employment and education to public contracting and health programs.

Why are white wingers so uninformed? Every time they define something, it's humorous.

Did Bush and McCain get Affirmative Action? With McCain at 5th from the bottom out of 899, the mentally deficient were clearly "under represented".

Do Republicans point to the worst guy in school and say, "Hmmm, that guy could be president". 5th from the bottom out of 899 means you were worst at every thing. But Republicans want you as president because you are one of them. You are "just like them".

Yeah republicans are stupid! Everyone knows that what ever dumb crap they tell you to learn in school is whats important! NOT life experiences and real leadership situations. mmmmmmhmmmmm

Yep. It tolerates racism from within its own ranks, but screams like little banshees about racism from the right. Conservatives have a word for this... we call it hypocrisy.

Got it?

Good.

Tolerates racism? Sure.

Tolerates legislating racism? No.

That's what mixed you up.

You can be personally racist..but you can't force your behavior to be the law of the land.

Ok. So that's where we're different. I would never tolerate racism. Anywhere. For any reason. I was raised to challenge racism. I guess it depends on your priorities. My aren't to 'win', mine is to defeat racism. Far more important to me, personally. Each to their own.

You "defeat" racism with better ideas. Not saying you shouldn't challenge it either..but for the most part..people get really defensive about it.

But I find the best way to "defeat" racism..is the shed lights on alternatives.

It's easy to hate "the other". It's hard to hate a person.

It has always been Democrats wanting laws that treat blacks different then others

The racist South is traditionally democrat. When people realized how foul they were and they had to scatter and hide....

Oh I see you can avoid any reprecussion of the republicans dishonesty by just saying you are not a republican?

But you are not a democrat either so why do you find all kinds of time to condem the left?

Im not a democrat or a republican, im an american and most of my votes have been for 3rd party canidates.

I condem both sides when they do dumb things. right now the left gets my grief because they are making and setting policies I dont like just like Bush got grief from me for the patriot act and the tarp/bailouts stuff.

Again you have yet to adress the initial issue I brought up with you. See below

1) Im not a catholic or a christian I do not have a religion.
2) I never said only white chrsitians should have their beliefs protected. The first ammendment gives EVERY religion the right to express itself freely in public and private.

You avoided answering my question. Let me be very specific:

a)Do you find what I said, that many liberals are actually bigoted against white people and catholics, to be accurate?
b) do you find the people who claim to be liberal yet think its ok to be racist against whites and christians to be hypocrites?

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

This is the op in this thread.

How is pointing out court documented facts that republicans practice racism in an organised manner off the subject?

It didn't have anything to do with what I asked you...that is why i said your shifting the subject.

Good Morning :eusa_whistle:

can you people please refrain from insulting black voters for not voting for a party that obviously thinks they should not be allowed to vote?

If I were black I would be insulted by the Democrat party, who doesn't see them as INDIVIDUAL people, but as the color of their skin and all lumped into a group.

sad for them they fall for your alls BS.

They have been lumped into one group ever since they arrived on slave ships.

is it the grain of truth in that statement that makes it so funny? lol

In the grand totals of tallying the popular vote for any election, please indicate how many "dead people" that total included. And after you figure it out that the percentage is so low as to not make even a tiny dent, you and Allie can stop being so smug in attempting to prove that it does.

On the other hand, redistricting manipulation, which is what Tom Delay was found guilty of, provided thousands of votes for Republicans simply by redrawing borders. But then we all know Republicans can be quite clever when it comes to disguising their intent. Check out the fact sheets on how they won Ohio in 2004.

Of course the simple solution to most voter manipulation is to standardize EVERYTHING, from the election day right down to the type of voting machines used by every district in every state. I think we're the only country in the world who has 50 different rules and systems.

It has always been Democrats wanting laws that treat blacks different then others

Treating them "differently" or just trying to give them a fair shake? I'd say the policies are the latter. Do those policies need to be revisited in order to weed out the slackers? Yes. But there STILL is not a level playing field, even 150 years after the Emancipation Proclamation. To deny that is turning a blind eye to what goes on all around you every single day.

Forum List

Back