What's next for the birfers?

Obama standing at the podium over the seal of the presidency, he claimed, “We don’t have time for this silliness.” He then flew to Chicago with Michelle to tape the Oprah Winfrey show and attend three fundraisers. It’s not as if he didn’t have more important news to discuss such as the appointments of Leon E. Panetta as secretary of defense and Gen. David H. Petraeus as CIA director, Middle East turmoil or America’s multiple wars. Let a flack handle the tabloid fare.
The birth-certificate brouhaha reiterates an old political truth: It’s always the cover-up that causes the most trouble. Too bad Mr. Obama didn’t learn his lesson.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
these people have NO respect for court documented facts.

They just pretend the world is whatever they are told to think by Fox news

What do you mean "What's next for the birfers?" In birferstan, yesterday was just another day, another data point to prove wrong, another day to be a patriot and defend America from communists!

BTW where's USAR? He hasn't been around.

their ranks have got to start dropping.

If they dont then this country will have to wait until they all die a natural death before we can go back to having facts mean anything.

Obama standing at the podium over the seal of the presidency, he claimed, “We don’t have time for this silliness.” He then flew to Chicago with Michelle to tape the Oprah Winfrey show and attend three fundraisers. It’s not as if he didn’t have more important news to discuss such as the appointments of Leon E. Panetta as secretary of defense and Gen. David H. Petraeus as CIA director, Middle East turmoil or America’s multiple wars. Let a flack handle the tabloid fare.
The birth-certificate brouhaha reiterates an old political truth: It’s always the cover-up that causes the most trouble. Too bad Mr. Obama didn’t learn his lesson.

Yep. He's on Oprah while over 200 people were killed by a massive storm. Not to mention that he's said almost absolutely nothing about helping Japan. Hell, The entire fucking World stopped when Haiti had an Earthquake. You had every organization you could think of on TV begging for donations. What a joke. Not blaming it all on the madman Obama, but I have not seen one single commercial asking for donations to help the Japanese people. Not even one. ~BH

I'm still wondering how birthers are racist? When asked to show a birth certificate it's racist? Well damn, the folks here in my state that work for the DMV are racist.

these people have NO respect for court documented facts.

They just pretend the world is whatever they are told to think by Fox news

And the libbies pretend the world is whatever they are told to think by CNN.

I'm still wondering how birthers are racist? When asked to show a birth certificate it's racist? Well damn, the folks here in my state that work for the DMV are racist.

Stop acting like a child. What makes all of this racist is, asking about his religion, his place of birth, his citizen ship, him not being "one of us", them saying they want to 'take this country back", him not possibly being ivy league material etc etc.

Add it all up and you get the picture.

Stop acting like a child. What makes all of this racist is, asking about his religion, his place of birth, his citizen ship, him not being "one of us", them saying they want to 'take this country back", him not possibly being ivy league material etc etc.

Couldn't give a straight answer? Thanks for playing though.

Couldn't give a straight answer? Thanks for playing though.

Ok, I will play. Your dmv is racist.

Why didn't B. Hussein conform to the Constitutional requirements for the job? Most of us would have produced more proof to get a drivers license. When is he going to release his college transcripts?

Racism - Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Where does skin color fall in when asked to present a document? Obama was asked to present a birth certificate to clear up any doubt of his qualifications of being president. It didn't matter what the color of his skin was. Hell, he isn't even full black.

If he just would have presented his birth certificate, when there appeared to be doubt of his citizenship, then there wouldn't have been all this "hoopla" over the issue.

Forum List

Back