Can liberals just admit they are racist?

What you mistake as racism against you because you are white and christain is actually allowing non whites and christains the same rights to deside their lives as you already posses.

telling you that you mistake it racism says it all guy.

Will you EVER address the cold hard court documented facts of republicans targeting black voters for voter supression is racism at its height and perfectly explains why blacks dont vote republican?

can you people please refrain from insulting black voters for not voting for a party that obviously thinks they should not be allowed to vote?

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Ok so they sent out letters to verify if people actually lived at adresses and when it was found that people were no longer at those addresses the addresses were removed from the voter registration.

What did you want me to adress with this? Im not a republican so Im not sure what your looking for me to tell you that the link and blurb from wiki didn't tell you already.

And, once again, you ignored my question and called me a catholic/christian which I am not. I guess i'll re-quote myself again to see if I can get an answer or a viable discussion.

What you mistake as racism against you because you are white and christain is actually allowing non whites and christains the same rights to deside their lives as you already posses.

Why do you think only white christains should have their beliefs protected by our laws?

1) Im not a catholic or a christian I do not have a religion.
2) I never said only white chrsitians should have their beliefs protected. The first ammendment gives EVERY religion the right to express itself freely in public and private.

You avoided answering my question. Let me be very specific:

a)Do you find what I said, that many liberals are actually bigoted against white people and catholics, to be accurate?
b) do you find the people who claim to be liberal yet think its ok to be racist against whites and christians to be hypocrites?

I answered your question.

If you dont understand then its your fault

You typed a response to my post but did not answer the question posed by my post. there is a difference.

I understand you not wanting to answer it, it sucks to admit that those whom you identify with are actually racist and bigoted.

Again I am "white" but Im not a christian. I notice many liberals are bigoted against christianity and many are racist against white people.

Examples of being bigoted against christians...here is a recent local one Preaching on Falmouth beach sparks controversy | CapeCodOnline.com the same community fought for muslim children to have prayer time in school (which should be allowed under the first ammendment, just like using the beach sould be allowed under the first ammendment)

Examples of being racist....well the most recent is the fact that many liberals on this forum and in the media say that people are interested in obama's birth certificate because they are racist. That statement that people questioning obama are racist, in itself, is actually prejudicial and racist.

I know you dont want to see it but i'm telling the truth.

I notice many liberals are bigoted against christianity and many are racist against white people

what are the facts that lead you to this assumtion?

1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Ok so they sent out letters to verify if people actually lived at adresses and when it was found that people were no longer at those addresses the addresses were removed from the voter registration.

What did you want me to adress with this? Im not a republican so Im not sure what your looking for me to tell you that the link and blurb from wiki didn't tell you already.

And, once again, you ignored my question and called me a catholic/christian which I am not. I guess i'll re-quote myself again to see if I can get an answer or a viable discussion.

Why do you pretend that was a legal practice when the courts have stated what they did was not permissable?

The fact you're so dismissive show the weakness of your argument and breaches the meme you think yourself a "liberal".

Liberalism welcomes or at least tolerates all view points.

Got it?

Ace?

Yep. It tolerates racism from within its own ranks, but screams like little banshees about racism from the right. Conservatives have a word for this... we call it hypocrisy.

Got it?

Good.

Tolerates racism? Sure.

Tolerates legislating racism? No.

That's what mixed you up.

You can be personally racist..but you can't force your behavior to be the law of the land.

Ok. So that's where we're different. I would never tolerate racism. Anywhere. For any reason. I was raised to challenge racism. I guess it depends on your priorities. My aren't to 'win', mine is to defeat racism. Far more important to me, personally. Each to their own.

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

They actually don't realize that their behavior is hypocritical and can be viewed as racist. Usually racist against whites or bigoted against christian/catholics.

They dont see it that way though, they think its OK to be racist if its agaisnt whites or bigoted if its against catholics.

Its a weird, twighlight zone style, hypocricy.

You seemed to agree with this poster who claims that no claim of racism is valid if it is called against a republican.

You found no fault in the post you chose to respond here to.

You merely joined the poster in claiming that the democratic party was racist because of you feelings.

i have yet to see any solid evidence that the dem party is racist.

I gave you court documented proof that the R partys actions are racist.

Yep. It tolerates racism from within its own ranks, but screams like little banshees about racism from the right. Conservatives have a word for this... we call it hypocrisy.

Got it?

Good.

Tolerates racism? Sure.

Tolerates legislating racism? No.

That's what mixed you up.

You can be personally racist..but you can't force your behavior to be the law of the land.

Ok. So that's where we're different. I would never tolerate racism. Anywhere. For any reason. I was raised to challenge racism. I guess it depends on your priorities. My aren't to 'win', mine is to defeat racism. Far more important to me, personally. Each to their own.

Then why no comment from you on the court documented racism of the R party?

http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource/a_guide_to_voter_caging/

Last edited:
In 1986, for example, a notorious memorandum unearthed in litigation, sent from one regional party political director to another, described the likely effect of a voter caging program on the upcoming Senate race in Louisiana:

I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it’s a close race, which I’m assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably.[3]

http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource/a_guide_to_voter_caging/

I notice many liberals are bigoted against christianity and many are racist against white people

what are the facts that lead you to this assumtion?

please re-read below, i provided 2 recent examples of this behavior

2) I never said only white chrsitians should have their beliefs protected. The first ammendment gives EVERY religion the right to express itself freely in public and private.

a)Do you find what I said, that many liberals are actually bigoted against white people and catholics, to be accurate?
b) do you find the people who claim to be liberal yet think its ok to be racist against whites and christians to be hypocrites?

You typed a response to my post but did not answer the question posed by my post. there is a difference.

I understand you not wanting to answer it, it sucks to admit that those whom you identify with are actually racist and bigoted.

Again I am "white" but Im not a christian. I notice many liberals are bigoted against christianity and many are racist against white people.

Examples of being bigoted against christians...here is a recent local one Preaching on Falmouth beach sparks controversy | CapeCodOnline.com the same community fought for muslim children to have prayer time in school (which should be allowed under the first ammendment, just like using the beach sould be allowed under the first ammendment)

Examples of being racist....well the most recent is the fact that many liberals on this forum and in the media say that people are interested in obama's birth certificate because they are racist. That statement that people questioning obama are racist, in itself, is actually prejudicial and racist.

I know you dont want to see it but i'm telling the truth.

Why do you pretend that was a legal practice when the courts have stated what they did was not permissable?

See the part I put in big.....i didn't pretend anything. You are continuing to play the S.I.N. game with me and I wont let you get a way with it

Shift the subject
Ignore the facts
Namecall

Since your cool with shifting the subject anyway i'll share this too....the SIN tactics name for what your doing I learned from my main man for pres in 2012 he explains it in the first sentance so you dont have to read the whole article Liberal SIN tactics gone wild

Oh I see you can avoid any reprecussion of the republicans dishonesty by just saying you are not a republican?

But you are not a democrat either so why do you find all kinds of time to condem the left?

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

This is the op in this thread.

How is pointing out court documented facts that republicans practice racism in an organised manner off the subject?

Oh I see you can avoid any reprecussion of the republicans dishonesty by just saying you are not a republican?

But you are not a democrat either so why do you find all kinds of time to condem the left?

Im not a democrat or a republican, im an american and most of my votes have been for 3rd party canidates.

I condem both sides when they do dumb things. right now the left gets my grief because they are making and setting policies I dont like just like Bush got grief from me for the patriot act and the tarp/bailouts stuff.

Again you have yet to adress the initial issue I brought up with you. See below

Truthmatters, I'm curious as to your opinion on my comment as I know your a liberal.

Do you take issue with what I stated or do you find it to be accurate?

Why do you think only white christains should have their beliefs protected by our laws?

This is the op in this thread.

How is pointing out court documented facts that republicans practice racism in an organised manner off the subject?

It didn't have anything to do with what I asked you...that is why i said your shifting the subject.

That's "all" they talk about. "They"?? In case you've missed it, there is an assortment of topics where a variety of members discuss issues relating to the respective topics, most of which don't talk about race.

If you're talking about "they" and "race" in general across the country, compound that by around 60 million people who are ALL interested in a variety of issues which we follow on a daily basis, only one of which might be race.

Idiot.

can you people please refrain from insulting black voters for not voting for a party that obviously thinks they should not be allowed to vote?

If I were black I would be insulted by the Democrat party, who doesn't see them as INDIVIDUAL people, but as the color of their skin and all lumped into a group.

sad for them they fall for your alls BS.

They all fall for some bs huh?

Just why do you think blacks are so stupid?

Why dont you understand that keeping them from voting over decades make blacks VERY SMART not to vote republican

Forum List

Back