Can liberals just admit they are racist?

Etymology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Etymology is the study of the history of words, their origins, and how their form and meaning have changed over time

:clap2: You now know the definition of the word I used. Now try to explain to Sallow how the definition of the word 'Liberal' has changed over time in the United States. Oh wait. You believe the same BS that Sallow believes. Never mind. :eusa_hand:

Site your etymological evidence of the words changed definition.

That is what I requested.

You see its a right wing meme and not a fact.

It's even in Wikipedia as I just pointed out. God you people are stupid. And you didn't request jack from me. If you want to request something from me, respond to my post. If you don't know how to do that, read the manual.

Sallow has joined the Truthmatters club.

WHY do people of color vote in so few numbers for Republicans?

Because liberals promise to treat them better then other races

Note again this phenomona of the racists separating the black people out from group of liberal people in this country.

They show they believe that blacks are not very smart and easily manipulsted by white people.

Anyone who suggest blacks vote as they do because SOMEONE manipulated them believes that blacks are inferior.

:eusa_hand: Done. You're clueless. You have joined the Truthmatters club.

Next.

The fact you're so dismissive show the weakness of your argument and breaches the meme you think yourself a "liberal".

Liberalism welcomes or at least tolerates all view points.

Got it?

Ace?

My god, man. It's even in Wikipedia:

Liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm beginning to believe that the only reason liberals post on USMB is to show how stupid they are.

Wiki's "okay" most of the time..but in terms of words I like the dictionary..

lib·er·al   /ˈlɪbərəl, ˈlɪbrəl/ Show Spelled
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl] Show IPA

–adjective
1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
2. ( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.
EXPAND4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.
8. open-minded or tolerant, especially free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.
9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.
10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.
11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.
12. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.
13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.
COLLAPSE–noun
14. a person of liberal principles or views, especially in politics or religion.
15. ( often initial capital letter ) a member of a liberal party in politics, especially of the Liberal party in Great Britain.
Use Liberal in a Sentence
See images of Liberal
Search Liberal on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1325–75; Middle English < Latin l&#299;ber&#257;lis of freedom, befitting the free, equivalent to l&#299;ber free + -&#257;lis -al1

—Related forms
lib·er·al·ly, adverb
lib·er·al·ness, noun
an·ti·lib·er·al, adjective, noun
an·ti·lib·er·al·ly, adverb
an·ti·lib·er·al·ness, noun
Liberal | Define Liberal at Dictionary.com

Friends at work have changed wiki as a joke. :lol:

Note again this phenomona of the racists separating the black people out from group of liberal people in this country.

They show they believe that blacks are not very smart and easily manipulsted by white people.

Anyone who suggest blacks vote as they do because SOMEONE manipulated them believes that blacks are inferior.
The people that think blacks are inferior created and support Affirmative Action.

Then I'd examine why Liberals have manipulated blacks for the last 50+ years.

If you're racist..you aren't liberal.

Simple as that.

Not according to the dictionary.

Look..if you guys want to start your own language..have at it.

Man this is getting easy... If I only knew talking out my ass could own in debates I would have started sooner!

This thread is possibly the stupidest thread in the history of the internet&#8230; And not just because TM has posted in it so many times.

Then I'd examine why Liberals have manipulated blacks for the last 50+ years.

There you go again pretending that Blacks do not help make up the liberal base.

So you cclaim blacks are manipulting themselves into voting a certain way?

Black vote democratic nearly 90%.

That means that the vast majority of blacks help make up the policies of the left.

Yet for some reason you keep thinking that blacks are separate from liberals.

You keep thinking that they have no mind of their own and dont work within the democratic party to help make the platform.

Why do you think so little of 90% of the black people in this country?

Black vote democratic nearly 90%.

That means that the vast majority of blacks help make up the policies of the left.
Blacks make up about 70% of the prison population, That means that the vast majority of blacks help make up the policies of the prison.

Black women shut your damn mouth!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Tank 04-13-2011 03:34 AM
by LostAmerican 216 2,983 Race Relations/Racism
Two Cops Beat Black Man In NYC Streets (video)
Tank 04-12-2011 09:07 PM
by George Costanza 1 116 Law and Justice System
Skin Bleaching A Growing Problem In Jamaica
Tank 04-12-2011 08:28 PM
by Tank 15 213 Race Relations/Racism
Negro Shoots White Girl, She Dies
Tank 04-10-2011 09:44 PM
by emilynghiem 27 414 Race Relations/Racism

This is a sample of your threads.

thank you for proving my point about the right and their seeing african americans as inferior

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

They also support institutional racism with government policies such as affirmative action. I always assume a liberal is racist until they prove otherwise. That's the safest bet.

Actually, Obama was never supported by Affirmative Action.

However, I can think of three who were.

Clarence Thomas
George W. Bush
John McCain

Whoa, wait a minute you say? George Bush and John McCain on "Affirmative Action"? Can't be.

What does "Affirmative Action" do? It promotes those who may not have the necessary academic qualifications over those who do.

George Bush got into Harvard, jumped over thousands more qualified who could even afford to pay, simply because "daddy" pulled strings. THAT is "Affirmative Action". AA for the rich and white.

And John McCain? "Grandfathered" in to the Naval Academy. Both "daddy" and "granddaddy" were admirals. Both pulled strings. AA for the well connected and white.

Now get this, John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899. That put him in the top 99.65%. Do you realize how dumb 5th from the bottom out of 899 is? That borders on "tard" and Republicans wanted to make him president.

The real question is, "Why do they even care?" We all know Republicans don't care about education. A degree is "just a piece of paper". Not worth a thing. The only book they read is "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" written by Sarah Palin.

They actually don't realize that their behavior is hypocritical and can be viewed as racist. Usually racist against whites or bigoted against christian/catholics.

They dont see it that way though, they think its OK to be racist if its agaisnt whites or bigoted if its against catholics.

Its a weird, twighlight zone style, hypocricy.

Truthmatters, I'm curious as to your opinion on my comment as I know your a liberal.

Do you take issue with what I stated or do you find it to be accurate?

What you mistake as racism against you because you are white and christain is actually allowing non whites and christains the same rights to deside their lives as you already posses.

Why do you think only white christains should have their beliefs protected by our laws?

1) Im not a catholic or a christian I do not have a religion.
2) I never said only white chrsitians should have their beliefs protected. The first ammendment gives EVERY religion the right to express itself freely in public and private.

You avoided answering my question. Let me be very specific:

a)Do you find what I said, that many liberals are actually bigoted against white people and catholics, to be accurate?
b) do you find the people who claim to be liberal yet think its ok to be racist against whites and christians to be hypocrites?

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

They also support institutional racism with government policies such as affirmative action. I always assume a liberal is racist until they prove otherwise. That's the safest bet.

Actually, Obama was never supported by Affirmative Action.

However, I can think of three who were.

Clarence Thomas
George W. Bush
John McCain

Whoa, wait a minute you say? George Bush and John McCain on "Affirmative Action"? Can't be.

What does "Affirmative Action" do? It promotes those who may not have the necessary academic qualifications over those who do.

What does Affirmative Action do:

It gives preferential treatment to people based on the color of their skin.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

[edit] 2004 US ElectionBBC journalist Greg Palast obtained an RNC document entitled "State Implementation Template III.doc" that described Republican election operations for caging plans in numerous states. The paragraph in the document pertaining to caging was:

If you would accept the court documented racism that the republican party has using to win elections then you would NEVER have to pretend blacks are not capable of voting intelligently ever again.

Last edited:
Truthmatters, I'm curious as to your opinion on my comment as I know your a liberal.

Do you take issue with what I stated or do you find it to be accurate?

What you mistake as racism against you because you are white and christain is actually allowing non whites and christains the same rights to deside their lives as you already posses.

Why do you think only white christains should have their beliefs protected by our laws?

1) Im not a catholic or a christian I do not have a religion.
2) I never said only white chrsitians should have their beliefs protected. The first ammendment gives EVERY religion the right to express itself freely in public and private.

You avoided answering my question. Let me be very specific:

a)Do you find what I said, that many liberals are actually bigoted against white people and catholics, to be accurate?
b) do you find the people who claim to be liberal yet think its ok to be racist against whites and christians to be hypocrites?

I answered your question.

If you dont understand then its your fault

You typed a response to my post but did not answer the question posed by my post. there is a difference.

I understand you not wanting to answer it, it sucks to admit that those whom you identify with are actually racist and bigoted.

Forum List

Back