Can liberals just admit they are racist?

Omg, what are you saying?

If we had to abide by THAT, on top of denying dead ppl the right to vote, there would be no more Democratic Party!!

is it the grain of truth in that statement that makes it so funny? lol

In the grand totals of tallying the popular vote for any election, please indicate how many "dead people" that total included. And after you figure it out that the percentage is so low as to not make even a tiny dent, you and Allie can stop being so smug in attempting to prove that it does.

On the other hand, redistricting manipulation, which is what Tom Delay was found guilty of, provided thousands of votes for Republicans simply by redrawing borders. But then we all know Republicans can be quite clever when it comes to disguising their intent. Check out the fact sheets on how they won Ohio in 2004.

Of course the simple solution to most voter manipulation is to standardize EVERYTHING, from the election day right down to the type of voting machines used by every district in every state. I think we're the only country in the world who has 50 different rules and systems.

maggie- while I dont think that 'dead' voters make a noticable difference I do think that felon and welfare voters make up enough numbers to sway a close election. what portion of dead, felon or welfare citizens vote Democrat?

changing prescinct boundaries is often done to concentrate the black vote, isnt it?

and your last point was voting machines. hahaha. Gore lost Florida and the election in 2000 because stupid people cant even figure out how to mark their ballot properly.

which brings me full circle to my original point. why do we want incompetent and disinterested people involved in making decisions about how to run society?

Every study into voting practices says dead people are not voting in any significant numbers.

The fact that you want the poor unable to vote is very telling

Every study into voting practices says dead people are not voting in any significant numbers.

The fact that you want the poor unable to vote is very telling

you missed a post several times now....dont want to discuss things with someone who will press the issue and demands openness and honesty?

Im guessing thats your motivation, maybe I'm wrong but you wont respond to an honest challenge of your statements.

Yeah republicans are stupid! Everyone knows that what ever dumb crap they tell you to learn in school is whats important! NOT life experiences and real leadership situations. mmmmmmhmmmmm

"Real Leadership Situations". mmmmm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]YouTube - Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence[/ame]

The racist South is traditionally democrat. When people realized how foul they were and they had to scatter and hide....

Riiiight...what planet do you live on?

Earth.

A place about which you aren't very familiar.

Racist whites fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican party in the 60s. That's just history.

Carding the President and then attacking him on his academics is merely further evidence of how far a racist party that's 90% white will go. I suspect that not a lot of African Americans will be joining the Republican party any time soon. And that goes for Muslims, atheists, gays, feminists, Hispanics, college professors, nurses, teachers and any other group the GOP has targeted in the last 10 years.

The racist South is traditionally democrat. When people realized how foul they were and they had to scatter and hide....

A planet where people are actually encouraged to learn and check their history before opening their ignorant mouths.

You've probably never heard of it.

The planet I live on has a political party where a quarter think the president is the "anti Christ".

A planet where people are actually encouraged to learn and check their history before opening their ignorant mouths.

The planet I live on has a political party where a quarter think the president is the "anti Christ".

I dont think 25% of the libertarian party thinks that...or did you mean the democrats, or the republicans, or the tea party?

but he is wrong the racist south WAS democratic and not IS.

Back then the Blacks voted overwhelmingly Republican.

Then your party gobbled up the racist south after afirmative action was passed and the racists left the dem party.

Now blacks vote overwhelmingly for the dems because they became the party of social progress.

Kinda ruins your whole Blacks are fooled into voting dem huh?

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

You're racist for saying that.

I'm not racist because I know black people.

That's your own bias. Nobody I know thinks that and I have heard zero flap about it...except from the anti-Christian kooks and the Dem propagandists.

but he is wrong the racist south WAS democratic and not IS.

Back then the Blacks voted overwhelmingly Republican.

Then your party gobbled up the racist south after afirmative action was passed and the racists left the dem party.

Now blacks vote overwhelmingly for the dems because they became the party of social progress.

Kinda ruins your whole Blacks are fooled into voting dem huh?

Ok, time for you to cough up some supporting documentation.

Thats all they talk about. They point to racism when there is none. They constantly seperate people into smaller groups. Racism is their only cry when they don't want people to talk about the real issues. How exploitive is that? Its very racist.

They actually don't realize that their behavior is hypocritical and can be viewed as racist. Usually racist against whites or bigoted against christian/catholics.

They dont see it that way though, they think its OK to be racist if its agaisnt whites or bigoted if its against catholics.

Its a weird, twighlight zone style, hypocricy.
Just like all those blacks who claim to be liberal, and are racist to the core.

But these liberal idiots have the audacity to claim that racism doesn't exist in the loony liberal world,

Hell, we have a neighbor who is liberal to the core ( big surprise here in Malibu).....A straight up Obamabot loony liberal. He came by a couple o' months back to borrow a ladder, and stated straight up, "Mike, what's up with all those damn ******* down on the beach. Have you been down there, it's like South Central. Looks like a family reunion"

Ya' see, the rich elitist liberal types are most definitely racist to their core.

Yes, liberals have many racists who walk among them......Al Gore Sr, and LBJ would be quite proud.

is it the grain of truth in that statement that makes it so funny? lol

In the grand totals of tallying the popular vote for any election, please indicate how many "dead people" that total included. And after you figure it out that the percentage is so low as to not make even a tiny dent, you and Allie can stop being so smug in attempting to prove that it does.

On the other hand, redistricting manipulation, which is what Tom Delay was found guilty of, provided thousands of votes for Republicans simply by redrawing borders. But then we all know Republicans can be quite clever when it comes to disguising their intent. Check out the fact sheets on how they won Ohio in 2004.

Of course the simple solution to most voter manipulation is to standardize EVERYTHING, from the election day right down to the type of voting machines used by every district in every state. I think we're the only country in the world who has 50 different rules and systems.

maggie- while I dont think that 'dead' voters make a noticable difference I do think that felon and welfare voters make up enough numbers to sway a close election. what portion of dead, felon or welfare citizens vote Democrat?

changing prescinct boundaries is often done to concentrate the black vote, isnt it?

and your last point was voting machines. hahaha. Gore lost Florida and the election in 2000 because stupid people cant even figure out how to mark their ballot properly.

which brings me full circle to my original point. why do we want incompetent and disinterested people involved in making decisions about how to run society?

The hanging chads in Florida was a unique situation that had never been experienced to such a degree in the past, so it was hardly that the people were "stupid." They weren't stupid in prior years were they? Felons aren't allowed to vote, and truly "incompetent" people certainly don't make up the majority of those who actually go to the polls in any event. Haven't you ever checked exit polling results which shows demographics? Here's an example, from the 2008 election (there's 7 pages here).

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Poor black people will never vote Republican, because it's the Republican Party that has always tried to tear down any gains they made. Why would they?

Well, except for when the Republican Party bled to eliminate slavery, anyway. And risked their lives to smuggle them out of the South...stronghold of Dems.

Earth.

A place about which you aren't very familiar.

Oh how profound.

Now, in response to AB's silly comment, check out the map change, starting with 1960, then click upward to 1964 and beyond. Pictures tell a thousand words. The South went RED and has stayed RED ever since the Civil Rights Bill was enacted.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

What's your point? That the south, especially the deep south, is Democratic? Are you daft? Old school Dixicrats from the South quickly changed their allegiance to the GOP starting in 1964 and in droves by 1968. Here it is again, just for you.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Forum List

Back