Can I spit in the dough of the gay wedding cake you forced me to bake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: I thought the title at first glance said "can I SHIT in the dough of the gay wedding cake you forced me to bake?"

But after I got done laughing...I started thinking more about it. Did you two guys say you wanted "fudge filling" for that gay wedding cake...? :9:

If I had a bakeshop - the special would be just for Muslims made out of bacon only.

:lmao: I thought the title at first glance said "can I SHIT in the dough of the gay wedding cake you forced me to bake?"

But after I got done laughing...I started thinking more about it. Did you two guys say you wanted "fudge filling" for that gay wedding cake...? :9:
This is the religious reaction we've all learned to wait for.

This is the religious reaction we've all learned to wait for.

I'm not religious. So...don't lump me in. Not only Christians object to people forming a contract which banishes children for life from either a mother or father. Many people find such types of psychological child-abuse-as-an-institution highly repugnant. Highly.

There are probably a hundred reasons including charges of assault and federal charges of why you should not consider the option of introducing foreign contaminants to any kind of prepared substances because you are angry about the political agenda of the consumer. Please take that revenge mechanism off the freaking table before you make yourself as crazy as the people you think you want to punish.
How would you even know, dimbass?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Do not post baiting brawl threads in the Politics forum. It's Zone2 and can't be moderated if it's just to incite folks.

Have your brawls in Badlands or the Rubber Room. That's what they are there for. THe REST of USMB is for discussion of LIMITED SPECIFIC topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back