Who's going to save the Democratic Party in 2020?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
So far, there is no one out there to run for President in 2020 other than the usual moonbats like Bernie Sanders.

I remember, because it wasn't that long ago, when the Democratic Party had reasonable people within it who ran for President.

But the reasonable people were beaten out with brooms by the moonbats and they all joined the Republicans.

So far, there is no one out there to run for President in 2020 other than the usual moonbats like Bernie Sanders.

I remember, because it wasn't that long ago, when the Democratic Party had reasonable people within it who ran for President.

But the reasonable people were beaten out with brooms by the moonbats and they all joined the Republicans.

No way would I run against Trump.....unless you want to be Walter Mondale

The Democrats are top heavy with people in their seventies and there doesn't appear to be any leaders any younger than that.

Some guy tried to push out Nancy Pelosi on the grounds she was a liberal albatross, but he was slapped down fast.

The Democrats, under JFK, were the party of youth, vigor, and hopes for tomorrow.

Now, the Democrats are the party of the old folks home, any one of their top candidates will be senile by the time 2020 rolls around.

The Democrats, under JFK, were the party of youth, vigor, and hopes for tomorrow.

Now, the Democrats are the party of the old folks home, any one of their top candidates will be senile by the time 2020 rolls around.

They threw the working white folk under the bus for the homos, minorities, and feminists.

The problem with the big tent Democrats is that there's too many poles holding up the tent, and it's become a big mess.

You got the homosexuals, bisexuals, gender-confused, and what not....

You got the Muslims, who hate the homosexuals...

You got the blacks, the Hispanics, who hate each other...

You got the rich city dwellers of Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and San Francisco...

You got the billionaires funding it all...

There is no reason at all for these people to like each other, and they don't, but they are allies in the mutual goal of hating America and wanting to bring it down.

Forum List

Back