Can I please have this car?

I don´t know how long this special video will be available in the US. I have an understanding for a certain degree of copyright protection but to ban this blatant commercial for their songs can only be a result of paranoia.

By the way, if you are a GTA IV owner, don´t install the latest patch. It removes songs from the game because Rockstar´s 10 year license has expired.

I want a Buick Grand National (second generation). How´s the price for a car in good condition or even new?

1987-buick-grand-national-for-sale-2016-08-11-1-1024x765.jpg
They don't make them anymore. That looks to be a late 80 something model.
Yes, it is the 87` Grand National.
1986-7 were identical. (The 1987 was rated for more power. The engines were identical.) 1984-5 had no aftercooler and made less power. The most sold were 1987, the last year.

I want a Buick Grand National (second generation). How´s the price for a car in good condition or even new?

1987-buick-grand-national-for-sale-2016-08-11-1-1024x765.jpg
They don't make them anymore. That looks to be a late 80 something model.
Yes, it is the 87` Grand National.
1986-7 were identical. (The 1987 was rated for more power. The engines were identical.) 1984-5 had no aftercooler and made less power. The most sold were 1987, the last year.
Hell, I thought it was a common run-of-the-mill car. But this one is priced in ounces.

GM was a total piece of shit, just like Chrysler was too. They were union made, which had the cars only created by contract, no better, no worse, so you couldn't get a car that was excellent. Everyone of my dad's GM product from Chevy to Caddy over the years as I said leaked, springs would collapse, engine always needed work, the cars just weren't built well.

Forum List

Back