Why Have Just One Stainless .380 Walther PPK When You Can Have Two!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
ppk 001 (2).JPG

My LGS called me and said he was putting a bunch of slow movers on sale and that I should stop by.

I got there and most of the stuff I had no interest in but I asked him about a PPK that had been there a few months and he said I could have it for $300.00. Well shit I could not pass it up for that price.

It's the bottom one. Both of them came in together a few months back and I bought the top one as it was in slightly better condition and had a extra mag.

He did have a extra PPK/S mag and he tossed it in. I ordered a stainless pinky rest mag for it.

View attachment 922832

My LGS called me and said he was putting a bunch of slow movers on sale and that I should stop by.

I got there and most of the stuff I had no interest in but I asked him about a PPK that had been there a few months and he said I could have it for $300.00. Well shit I could not pass it up for that price.

It's the bottom one. Both of them came in together a few months back and I bought the top one as it was in slightly better condition and had a extra mag.

He did have a extra PPK/S mag and he tossed it in. I ordered a stainless pinky rest mag for it.

Double yer pleasure, double yer fun. Shoot two bad guys instead of just one. :laughing0301:

I bought one of the SS PPK/S when Interarms was importing them back in the 80's. They came with a 3-shot factory test target, IIRC it was 15 yards from a machine rest.

The store let me inspect every gun in stock, I picked out the tightest group and that's the one I bought. It was a good shooter for what it was, a short-barrel blowback pistol.

It was my favorite for small of the back carry. You can tuck it in holsterless and not even know it's there.

I bought one of the SS PPK/S when Interarms was importing them back in the 80's. They came with a 3-shot factory test target, IIRC it was 15 yards from a machine rest.

The store let me inspect every gun in stock, I picked out the tightest group and that's the one I bought. It was a good shooter for what it was, a short-barrel blowback pistol.

It was my favorite for small of the back carry. You can tuck it in holsterless and not even know it's there.
I have one NIB from the late 90s with the test target. That's why I did not mind the PPK/S mag even though it was in blue. I can always use it.

Sadly the only way you can date the Interarms Walther pistols made in the USA is by the test target. This one is dated '97.

r-007-3-jpg.111152

I had another PPK/S that I carried for years when I hunted. I even killed a deer with it once.

I was going down the ladder of a deer stand with my rifle slung across my back.....About halfway down a buck broke cover and stopped basically on the other side of the ladder looking away from me. I drew my PPK/S .380 and one-handed him in the back of the neck and piled him up on the spot.

View attachment 922832

If anything you have automatic spare parts if one goes tits-up.

Forum List

Back