Can Hillary Even Stand for a 90 Minute Debate?

Photos: Sick Hillary Has Wheelchair Lift on Her Special Van
Can Weeble-Wobble Hillary even stand up for a 90 minute debate? Seems she needs a wheelchair to get around.

To be honest
falling at home or in public
is the least of her problems
it is her dramatic fall in the polls....
that is really making her sick

to think the Queen and her minions thought it was
going to be so easy

poor thing ... hope it does not cause her more stress
and more health issues

As of today

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
RCP Average 9/5 - 9/17 -- -- 44.9 44.0 Clinton +0.9

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton (4-Way)

RCP Average 9/5 - 9/14 -- -- 41.0 40.3 8.6 3.1 Clinton +0.7

just think the day before it was 1.5
Polling Data
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/14 -- -- 45.7 44.2 Clinton +1.5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
RCP Average 9/1 - 9/14 -- -- 41.9 40.8 8.3 2.7 Clinton +1.1

so true

You haven't learned anything over the years, have you?

Photos: Sick Hillary Has Wheelchair Lift on Her Special Van
Can Weeble-Wobble Hillary even stand up for a 90 minute debate? Seems she needs a wheelchair to get around.

To be honest
falling at home or in public
is the least of her problems
it is her dramatic fall in the polls....
that is really making her sick

to think the Queen and her minions thought it was
going to be so easy

poor thing ... hope it does not cause her more stress
and more health issues

As of today

just think the day before it was 1.5
Polling Data
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/14 -- -- 45.7 44.2 Clinton +1.5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
RCP Average 9/1 - 9/14 -- -- 41.9 40.8 8.3 2.7 Clinton +1.1

so true

You haven't learned anything over the years, have you?

indeed
:)

hillweekend-i8475.jpg

True, neither could FDR "stand" for a 90 minute debate.....and he served how many terms?

Fakey Jakey what's so funny about Hillary's failing health? Seems like you would be concerned.
jknownothing, I am laughing at your foolishness. You show it every day in every way with every say.
I'm not the one supporting a treasonous bitch for president. You look like a dumbass daily doing it, but you are good at it.
I support Gary Johnson, and you support the downfall of America, jknownothing.

Fakey Jakey what's so funny about Hillary's failing health? Seems like you would be concerned.
jknownothing, I am laughing at your foolishness. You show it every day in every way with every say.
I'm not the one supporting a treasonous bitch for president. You look like a dumbass daily doing it, but you are good at it.
Yeah right, you are a Looney liberal. Thanks for the laugh though.

True, neither could FDR "stand" for a 90 minute debate.....and he served how many terms?

There was nothing wrong with FDR's brain idiot. That you even dare compare Hillary to FDR is absurd. Hillary's career is littered with scandal, corruption, lies, and failure, no accomplishments of any note. FDR navigated the country through the great depression and World War II. God but some of you leftwits are dumb.

There was nothing wrong with FDR's brain idiot

hey, fuck head....The thread's title is " Can Hillary even STAND for a 90.......etc."

I answered that.....Find a grown up to explain it to you....or have another morning "pick-me-up."

hey, fuck head....The thread's title is " Can Hillary even STAND for a 90.......etc."

I answered that.....Find a grown up to explain it to you....or have another morning "pick-me-up."

Okay for you and others who take the short bus to school once again, Hillary has brain issues that effect decision making, the ability to remain conscious during a crisis, standing, would you want Hillary flying a plane? I know you are slow but come on.

Yeah right, you are a Looney liberal. Thanks for the laugh though.
They are funny. :)
My face sometimes hurts from laughing so much. lol

Calm down, nat4900. You seem to be getting overly upset.

can't blame them

Hillary keeps falling all over the place

Ahhh...is that you're doing? lol
It looked like you were about to have a meltdown.

Nah.....no meltdown.......I trust the judgment of the American voters.....but its a lot of fun watching the orange clown bullshitting a whole bunch of right wing morons....at least for a while.

indeed
Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll
Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

Ahhh...is that you're doing? lol
It looked like you were about to have a meltdown.

Nah.....no meltdown.......I trust the judgment of the American voters.....but its a lot of fun watching the orange clown bullshitting a whole bunch of right wing morons....at least for a while.
It's good to know you'll be ok when Trump wins. ;)

I'm an independent who is voting for Trump.
Because I often work with patients who have mental health issues, I sometimes worry about the Hillary supporters.

Forum List

Back