Can Hillary Even Stand for a 90 Minute Debate?

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

There you go, moron......I am sure that Clinton is really "worried" about a poll that shows she has ONLY 71% of the black vote.....LOL

Because I sometimes work work with patients who have mental health issues, I Sometimes worry about the Hillary supporters.

Then, I sincerely pity those poor patients that rely on your lack of judgment....LOL

(BTW, there should NO longer be any "independents"....There are only Trump acolytes and Hillary haters.......AND, sane voters who've been given the choice between a not too inspiring democrat.....and an orange charlatan clown.)

Being able to stand for 90 minutes is not a requirement in stable minds for the Presidency.

Let's see who is still "standing" at the end of the debate.

Yes, it actually is a requirement. For one thing, the inability to do so means your health is poor and you aren't up to the rigors of the job. For another, there are many situations where a president has to stand for much longer than 90 minutes, starting with the inauguration.

Because I sometimes work work with patients who have mental health issues, I Sometimes worry about the Hillary supporters.

Then, I sincerely pity those poor patients that rely on your lack of judgment....LOL

(BTW, there should NO longer be any "independents"....There are only Trump acolytes and Hillary haters.......AND, sane voters who've been given the choice between a not too inspiring democrat.....and an orange charlatan clown.)

"Not too inspiring" is a euphemism meaning a crook and the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office.

Yes, it actually is a requirement.

LOL

upload_2016-9-18_11-21-3.jpeg

My involvement with the psych patients is limited to keeping them from hurting anyone. I'm often called when the hospital gets a patient that is considered suicidal or homicidal.
My normal job is repairing equipment.

Many of your posts have reminded my about conversations I've had with these people. Their thoughts were just as delusional as some of yours.
It's why I suggested you calm down. It's also why I said I was glad you're ok.

Can Hillary Even Stand for a 90 Minute Debate?

maybe Queen Hillary collapsed on 9/11
because she had too much hot sauce?

just an idea

it is a win-win
we can blame some outside factor
and get her closer to the black vote

:)

Being able to stand for 90 minutes is not a requirement in stable minds for the Presidency.

Yes, it actually is a requirement. For one thing, the inability to do so means your health is poor and you aren't up to the rigors of the job. For another, there are many situations where a president has to stand for much longer than 90 minutes, starting with the inauguration.
Nonsense, you goof ball. Many presidents entered office and had heart attacks, diseases, shot at, etc. It is not a requirement, but you are a pseudo-anarchist, so you don't get it. You want DJT so that he can pull down America.

Nobody posts the protocol of the poll, so its worth the print it cost.

HRC is well over 90% in the black vote. And if it were 71% in CA or NY, HRC still wins those states easily.

Nonsense, you goof ball. Many presidents entered office and had heart attacks, diseases, shot at, etc. It is not a requirement, but you are a pseudo-anarchist, so you don't get it. You want DJT so that he can pull down America.
Dude... really? ......

This....
hillary-clinton-needs-a-stool-step-to-get-in--T-yWuNc0.jpeg

hillary-stool-575x383.jpg

Vs. this.....

30C34E8900000578-3425613-image-a-102_1454277022443.jpg

golfworld-2011-04-gwar01_0425_trump_300.jpg

Trump-Pence-Help-LA-Flood-Victims-While-Hillary-Slept-Obama-Golfed-03-600x400.jpg

lol

Nobody posts the protocol of the poll, so its worth the print it cost.

HRC is well over 90% in the black vote. And if it were 71% in CA or NY, HRC still wins those states easily.

If this is true, then the blacks still have the plantation mentality. The clintons or obama will do nothing for them. Jobs is what they need, not welfare and prisons. Nafta took away a lot of the factory jobs, not sure you're aware that black people work in factories and trade "deals" crafted by both parties de industrialized this country. Only Trump criticizes this. If he loses election, then the tpp, nafta on steroids, is a slam dunk. It may even get passed before obama leaves white house if Trump wins this upcoming election since both republicans and demorat politicians love these job killing trade giveaways.

Also, clinton, like obama, will hurt black people by the continuous flooding this country with the world's poor and needy - immigrants both legal and illegal, and refugees. They compete with blacks as well as other poor americans for the continuously shrinking number of jobs. The safety nets in this country are also in trouble - food stamps, welfare, medicare, medical etc. Immigrants participate heavily in these programs also, and put them at risk of going broke. No, only a trump president could possibly be the savior of black, as well as white workers.

Forum List

Back