Medical experts agree, Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Medical Experts AGREE!: HILLARY CLINTON HAS PARKINSON’S DISEASE - The Daily Presser Seriously, is this woman qualified to be President when flashes of light send her into a seizure? Does this mean that she has to stay away from all cameras? Well yes it does which is why she can not have a press conference.

maxresdefault.jpg

People, this chick is a real acid trip

giphy.gif

• Banned
as well as liars syndrome

Actually Hillary Clinton does not lie, because a schitzo actually believes their BS................. Hillary just reinvents the facts to suit her mental needs at the moment.........................

I am worried that these doctors may be more suicidal than they think at the moment.

Medical Experts AGREE!: HILLARY CLINTON HAS PARKINSON’S DISEASE - The Daily Presser Seriously, is this woman qualified to be President when flashes of light send her into a seizure? Does this mean that she has to stay away from all cameras? Well yes it does which is why she can not have a press conference.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
this caper is starting to take on characteristics of the benghazi cover up.
but even a clinton can't cover up something a big as parkinsons.

• Banned

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
this caper is starting to take on characteristics of the benghazi cover up.
but even a clinton can't cover up something a big as parkinsons.

Sure she can, Stephen Spielberg and DreamWorks are part of her team of fakers................

• Banned
Did he cause Hillary to fall on her face 20 times, breaking bones in the process?

wtf does that have to do with the claim that "Medical Experts agree Hillary has Parkinson's?"

Nothing, you are just deflecting from the stupidity of the original post.

When searching for parkison's disease (not hillary) in youtube, this is the first result:

Did he cause Hillary to fall on her face 20 times, breaking bones in the process?

wtf does that have to do with the claim that "Medical Experts agree Hillary has Parkinson's?"

Nothing, you are just deflecting from the stupidity of the original post.
Well actually dumbass Parkinsons disease causes people to fall often. LOL your stupidity is noted

Fall Prevention Strategies for People Living with Parkinson's - Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF)

Go drink your beer

Obama was an alien and Hillary has Parkinson, what's next? The right wing in America grows dumber by the day, deplorably dumb.

Obama was an alien and Hillary has Parkinson, what's next? The right wing in America grows dumber by the day, deplorably dumb.
You my friend are clearly in denial................................

No actual medical expert would attempt a diagnosis without actually examining the patient. Parkinson's is itself difficult to diagnose as there are other conditions that share many of the symptoms.

Mark the rabids in this thread for future reference. It will be a fun exercise. I promise.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mark the rabids in this thread for future reference. It will be a fun exercise. I promise.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's right. She's in perfect health and all the coughing fits and falling down and emergency exits in ambulances etc? Didn't really happen. Really didn't, really didn't really.....

And your denial of her true health condition is growing dumber also. It's sad to normally intelligent people bamboozled so easily.

Forum List

Back