Why did Hillary start the birther movement?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone know why Hillary started the birther movement? I know she is a mean cut throat politician but still. It is kind of an underhanded thing to do especially if it is not nowhere close to being true.

Too fucking dumb to respond to........sorry for giving this trash a bump.

You don't want to go there....

Hillary not funny.jpg

Simple . She knew the rabid racist GOP would run with it no matter what evidence came forward . And years later she would use the birther movement against the GOP candidate in order to expose their racism and then win the presidency .

Worked like a charm!

Simple . She knew the rabid racist GOP would run with it no matter what evidence came forward . And years later she would use the birther movement against the GOP candidate in order to expose their racism and then win the presidency .

Worked like a charm!

The GOP is so gullible that way. I guess that's how Don the Con has gotten this far.

• Banned

Worked like a charm!

That would be interesting if she used it against a republican or during a republican/democrat contest but she used it during a democrat to democrat contest. What racist supporters was she trying to entice during that time?

same reason she used RFK's assassination as a reason to
stay in the race against Papa Obama when she could not win

she is racist

but there isn't really nothing we can do about it.

Sure there is.....Do what you do best: Bitch, moan, cry, stomp your feet, burn a cross in someone's yard, beat up on anyone who is darker than you.....Go for it.

she is racist

I still remember when she thought Obama should be assassinated. Obama is a lot of fucking things that I hate but I don't think he would go as far as calling for the assassination of anyone.

I'm still waiting for Trump's "Hawaiian detectives" to report back to Trump about what they "could not believe what they found"..........Of course, its probably something about how quickly you can get sun burn at those Hawaiian beaches....

she is racist

I still remember when she thought Obama should be assassinated. Obama is a lot of fucking things that I hate but I don't think he would go as far as calling for the assassination of anyone.

No doubt her racist past and positive outreach and message by Trump is
having an impact

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll
Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

I'm still waiting for Trump's "Hawaiian detectives" to report back to Trump about what they "could not believe what they found"..........Of course, its probably something about how quickly you can get sun burn at those Hawaiian beaches....

I'm sure you have imagined this.

Forum List

Back