Can Atheists be Moral?

Isn't that merely an exercise in tautology?
That's precisely what his nonsense is. It's an ever expanding tautology that can be slopped onto any hard earned knowledge, after the fact. It explains nothing, yields no useful predictions, comes without a shred of evidence, and could never be falsified or confirmed. It's a useless, steaming pile.
Angry much?
No...why? What do you think I am? Yahweh? It's not as if I am going to to rub out some kids just because I got my feelings hurt.
If you allow your anger to keep building up you very well may do something you will regret.
Hmm, I doubt it. I have morals formed from reason and humanism, not out of fear of a sky daddy. These morals focus on the well being of humans, not on my selfish desire to live forever. More likely I'll end up the victim of one of your fellow cult members.

your entire statement is false - there is no physiology on Earth that is not living and when the metaphysical life is removed the physiology disappears is the proof of the metaphysical and those properties that make it possible and the physical form it has created.

your entire statement is false - there is no physiology on Earth that is not living and when the metaphysical life is removed the physiology disappears is the proof of the metaphysical and those properties that make it possible and the physical form it has created.

and therefore the precepts of morals for life's emergence.

no, or state why you believe it is ...

physiology was created by the metaphysical for life to have a physical presence on planet earth, the fact physiology disappears when its life expires proves its origin is from the universe and not native to our planet. its formula is the basis for the religion of antiquity involving purity as a metaphysical necessity derived through moral behavior.

Last edited:
no, or state why you believe it is [tautological]
Physiology is a term informed by life, that is why your screed is tautological. The rest, including its relationship to physiology, is incomprehensible to me, I gain no useful information from it.

when the metaphysical life is removed the physiology disappears is the proof of the metaphysical
Oh really? Show me 5 examples, then. Show me when and how the metaphysical was removed, and how this is not explained by other means that don't require your metaphysical nonsense. Please be specific with all 5 examples.

Then we can examine this "good evidence" you claim to have. Or, we can all have a good laugh at your expense.
Oh really? Show me 5 examples, then. Show me when and how the metaphysical was removed

Fauna and Flora both emerged from the initial (metaphysical) life (spiritual) template, take anything that is living as an example ... the physiology the living beings have evolved is created by their spiritual component over time and is itself, the evolution proof of the metaphysical presence in the universe.

if as bing suggests you are not to angry to give a reasonable response to what is as secular as it might be religious in reference to the underpinnings necessary for the initial life templates emergence on Earth in the first place ...

Atheists now are going against recent evidence instead of going with

This
Makes modern atheists totally dishonest

Trump will
Transform the whole European way of living life

By helping Putin ?

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war

That's precisely what his nonsense is. It's an ever expanding tautology that can be slopped onto any hard earned knowledge, after the fact. It explains nothing, yields no useful predictions, comes without a shred of evidence, and could never be falsified or confirmed. It's a useless, steaming pile.
Angry much?
No...why? What do you think I am? Yahweh? It's not as if I am going to to rub out some kids just because I got my feelings hurt.
If you allow your anger to keep building up you very well may do something you will regret.
Hmm, I doubt it. I have morals formed from reason and humanism, not out of fear of a sky daddy. These morals focus on the well being of humans, not on my selfish desire to live forever. More likely I'll end up the victim of one of your fellow cult members.
You are already half way to being a nazi, bro.

If you had morals you wouldn’t be half the asshole you turned out to be.

Fauna and Flora both emerged from the initial (metaphysical) life (spiritual) template, take anything that is living as an example ... the physiology the living beings have evolved is created by their spiritual component over time and is itself, the evolution proof of the metaphysical presence in the universe.

if as bing suggests you are not to angry to give a reasonable response to what is as secular as it might be religious in reference to the underpinnings necessary for the initial life templates emergence on Earth in the first place ...
You know, I tried parsing that out of curiosity. I ended up with a jumble of words without connection.

The white males has never lost a war
Tell it to the Tsar.

Only white males has ever beat another white males.
Only white males has ever beat another white males.

upload_2019-2-7_23-20-48.jpeg

the Japanese made a go of it for at least 6 months ... does bataan ring a bell.

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International
IothersI do understand all cultures have differnt standards on morality. But deep down inside I think the majority know right from wrong.

Let me as you this is it diffcult to say its wrong to have sex with a 9 year old woman and marry her .but why do some billion plus accept this

Let me ask you this. Is it difficult to say grabbing women by the pussy without invitation is wrong? But why do some millions accept this?

Let me ask you this. Is it difficult to say grabbing women by the pussy without invitation is wrong? But why do some millions accept this?

Ask Monica if cigars are fit for purpose.

Greg

Forum List

Back