Why Would Anyone Wish Christianity to Not Be True?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I am not talking about the Christianity that has been hijacked by people and religion throughout the centuries to gain power and control. I am not talking about what your opinion you learned as a child in some Sunday school class. I am not talking about what you learned from some friend or website about Christianity.

I am not even talking about if you think Jesus is a myth. I am talking about wouldn't it be great if Jesus was real?

The stand up to the corrupt religious leaders of the time Jesus. The I'm going to take in all of the outcasts you so called religious people refuse to be around Jesus. The God so loved the world that he came to save us Jesus. The I am here to make you new Jesus.

What is the objection to walking with Jesus?

I would hope that a real god would be nicer than the one depicted in the bible.

Nicer than being born so as to take the blame for everything bad you’ve ever done?

Interesting.
Not what I said. The god of the bible starts out in chapter one by drowning nearly everyone. It also destroys cities, kills first born, boots us out of a nice place (Eden), and generally does pretty bad things throughout and threatens people with hell...

I would hate to know our creator was a genocidal tyrant hellbent on complete subordination.
But thats just me.

I am not talking about the Christianity that has been hijacked by people and religion throughout the centuries to gain power and control. I am not talking about what your opinion you learned as a child in some Sunday school class. I am not talking about what you learned from some friend or website about Christianity.

I am not even talking about if you think Jesus is a myth. I am talking about wouldn't it be great if Jesus was real?

The stand up to the corrupt religious leaders of the time Jesus. The I'm going to take in all of the outcasts you so called religious people refuse to be around Jesus. The God so loved the world that he came to save us Jesus. The I am here to make you new Jesus.

What is the objection to walking with Jesus?

I don't "wish it" not to be true. I believe it not to be true. You go ahead and believe whatever you want. That's what this country is all about, right?

Nicer than being born so as to take the blame for everything bad you’ve ever done?

Interesting.
Not what I said. The god of the bible starts out in chapter one by drowning nearly everyone. It also destroys cities, kills first born, boots us out of a nice place (Eden), and generally does pretty bad things throughout and threatens people with hell...
But then he raped poor mary and realized he needed to go through rehab before his bastard child was born. Having children changes your outlook on life.
Now he loves everyone and forgives. Praise gawd!

Interesting.
But then he raped poor mary and realized he needed to go through rehab before his bastard child was born. Having children changes your outlook on life.
Ya, I forgot He RAPED A VIRGIN!!!!!:eek2:

Interesting.
You also need a theology 101 class.

So the conclusion is those that oppose are ignorant of the facts.

Interesting.

So what about all this: The god of the bible starts out in chapter one by drowning nearly everyone. It also destroys cities, kills first born, boots us out of a nice place (Eden), and generally does pretty bad things throughout and threatens people with hell...

Interesting.

So what about all this: The god of the bible starts out in chapter one by drowning nearly everyone. It also destroys cities, kills first born, boots us out of a nice place (Eden), and generally does pretty bad things throughout and threatens people with hell...
I have no issue, it’s your lack of knowledge of events is your issue.

Forum List

Back