Can Anyone Tell Me What Tomorrow Is???

What happened 11 years ago tomorrow?

The media is totally ignoring it.
The 11'th aniversery of 9-11, so rest in peace to all that had fallen on that day, and may the good Lord be with you and comfort your souls for all of eternity. Amen!

According to the interwebs, it's also "Make Your Bed Day".

Actually, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Being in NYC, it makes everyone so cagey on that anniversary each year. And the media stuff is non-stop up here.

Im in NJ and we're getting lot's of the anniversary on the news...schools have red white and blue day to honor Patriot day as they call it. And TLC is airing "heroes of 9/11" and History channel aired a documentary on 9/11 with Bush2, earlier this evening.
Tomorrow the families of the victims of 9/11 will be reading the names in NYC .

"Instead of changing who we are, the attacks have brought out the best in the American people," Obama said.
I pray that it has. What doesn't kill you should make you stronger. :) :) :)

God bless you and my homeland always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Sept 11th 1991. 21st anniversary of George H.W. Bush's famous "New World Order" speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o]George Bush Sr. New World Order Live Speech Sept 11 1991 - YouTube[/ame]

Can Anyone Tell Me What Tomorrow Is?

Perhaps the last day of human kinds existence?
One can never tell.
Will tomorrow even happen?

I have always been fascinated and perplexed by mankinds celebrating disasters and tragedies more than achievements and good events.

May 2, 2011.......Obama inherited a gift that was dropped in his lap. His job was not to screw the pooch.

But no.......911 happened. The only terrorist attack Democrats will accept. Now the Bin Laden is gone the war against terror is gone with him and so will be our military soon after.

how is obama going to delcare marshall law when the military is gone?

will the 20 new black panthers suffice to keep you asstards cowering?

hey, i am just making "a point".

Boy.....what an imagination.

But no.....we just won't have half the military we have today.

I wouldn't worry about it Mud. The world is full of jackwagons with an ax to grind and opinions about our country that don't have a clue how our government actually works.

Marshall law is enforced by the National Guard...NOT the Army. It is actually unconstitutional for our military to deploy on US soil.

Hell...MOST of them are conservatives anyway. Which is the REAL reason liberals hate our military!

OSB and pack of insane Arabs did one thing that NO ONE in politics had been able to do in the last 40 years. 9/11 is the day conservative America, which has traditionally been middle America's silent majority, began to wake up to the STUPIDITY that has been inflicted on this country by wandering so far away from our Constitution and founding principles.

We recognize Pearl Harbor every year. It's a reminder of a day when we all came together. It is somber occasion however it should be a time of reflection and contemplation.

None of the relatives of those killed on 911 will forget, why should we, it led to a war and a loss of thousands of Americans fighting for our freedoms. Why not honor those lost and those who have suffered a loss?

^^^ Amen! :) :) :)

To me, everything should be acknowledged in some way, both good and bad. After all, how are we to know good if we don't know bad?

God bless you and my homeland always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. It is now after midnight where I am, so here is my most favorite 9/11 song. :) :) :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU]Darryl Worley's "Have You Forgotten?"[/ame]

Dedicated to the by the Blues Travelers to anyone who have served or are serving.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57IDzzZFlis"]Forever Owed[/ame]

And when the mighty sea is heaving
And the mountain's gotten big
What anyone believes in
I never gave a fig

But I could never fully handle
The heart that bore the load
Something never spoken
Something forever owed

Till I can bring you home
No, I will never really be free
While you live in my memory

In awe and almost fearful
I'll bet that you don't care
You're most likely thinking
About your brother still back there

Till I can bring him home
I will never really be free

I can never have it taken
But I wanted you to know
That forever we're connected, you and me
It doesn't matter where it goes
There are things we simply owe

I can bring you home
I can bring you home
I can bring you home
I can bring you home
I can bring you home
I can bring you home

While you

Last edited:
What happened 11 years ago tomorrow?

The media is totally ignoring it.

The media never ignores 9/11. Year after year they make a grand spectacle of it. It's like some kind of fetish where they replay the planes crashing into the towers again and again and again and again.

It's old. It can be remembered in a different way instead of making it a holiday.

I swear to god, you're basically asking for a 9/11 Eve.

Last edited:
media has reported that the 9/11 memorial will run 60 million a year?

you for that cost there mudd?

it is time for this country to stop making decisions etc on 9/11 ...we need to move on from it..that is not to say dont remember it...but we need to stop making it the defining moment of the century

i cant believe how this country has changed since 9/11....in many ways the terrorist won

11 years ago today, my wife was headed by plane through NYC for a conference in Washington DC.

It was a more than just a little tense until about 3PM when we finally heard from her.

Forum List

Back