Can anyone, please, tell us what kind of jobs Trump wants to create? Anyone?

DETROIT -- Ford said Thursday it will move production of the Focus and C-Max small cars from its Michigan Assembly Plant in 2018, with union officials saying they were told the work will leave the U.S..
As is so typical of lying scum Trumpsters, they leave out that no jobs will be lost because in demand Ford trucks and SUVs will be produced in the US plants in their place!!!!!

From your own link:
"Ford insists the Wayne plant, which employs 4,000, will not close."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/b...n-mexico-no-its-not-cutting-us-jobs.html?_r=0

Mr. Trump and others have criticized Ford for creating jobs in Mexico rather than in the United States. Seldom mentioned by Ford’s critics, though, is an essential fact. The Wayne factory will remain fully staffed, with 3,700 workers, to build what Ford really needs now: more trucks and S.U.V.s.

snip/

About three in five new vehicles sold in the United States in September were trucks or sport utility vehicles, according to the research firm Autodata. Analysts see no sign that demand for roomy, utilitarian pickups and S.U.V.s will abate as long as gas prices remain low.

Rather than a frenzied Nafta-driven flight to the bottom of the labor market, in other words, Ford’s retooling of its Wayne factory is more a nuanced reflection of the industry’s desire to keep pace with growing demand for high-profit trucks and S.U.V.s, while continuing to produce less expensive car models at lower costs with the cheaper wages paid in Mexico.

Ford’s Wayne factory signifies the reality of the marketplace. Simply put, Detroit cannot make money producing small cars in the United States

Poor little fella, I guess you really don't understand-

2 points- 1) I am not a clown supporter, I am anti Bulldyke.
2) A plant in Mexico making Ford automobiles will in fact be employing Mexicans. If the plant were built here it would thus CREATE jobs here. It doesn't matter if the current workers will still have jobs, what matters is the jobs that could be here will be in Mexico

How can you be so obtuse not to take that next simple little logical step in thinking? Oh wait, I know. You support the bulldyke. Never mind, I know how you missed it now.

A plant in Mexico making Ford automobiles will in fact be employing Mexicans. If the plant were built here it would thus CREATE jobs here.
Since you obviously avoided reading the link or even the poll quotes I posted, you missed the part where it said it was NOT PROFITABLE to build small cars in the US. You and Trump would rather see Ford go under and kill all their US jobs than keep their high paying union jobs in the Wayne Michigan plant producing profitable and in demand trucks and SUVs while still producing, unprofitable small cars at union wages, for a profit in Mexico with cheaper non-union Mexican labor. You and Trump would rather drive Ford out of business just to kill union jobs.
You and Trump suck Biggly!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/b...n-mexico-no-its-not-cutting-us-jobs.html?_r=0

Mr. Trump and others have criticized Ford for creating jobs in Mexico rather than in the United States. Seldom mentioned by Ford’s critics, though, is an essential fact. The Wayne factory will remain fully staffed, with 3,700 workers, to build what Ford really needs now: more trucks and S.U.V.s.

snip/

About three in five new vehicles sold in the United States in September were trucks or sport utility vehicles, according to the research firm Autodata. Analysts see no sign that demand for roomy, utilitarian pickups and S.U.V.s will abate as long as gas prices remain low.

Rather than a frenzied Nafta-driven flight to the bottom of the labor market, in other words, Ford’s retooling of its Wayne factory is more a nuanced reflection of the industry’s desire to keep pace with growing demand for high-profit trucks and S.U.V.s, while continuing to produce less expensive car models at lower costs with the cheaper wages paid in Mexico.

Ford’s Wayne factory signifies the reality of the marketplace. Simply put, Detroit cannot make money producing small cars in the United States

Trump wants to create higher paying jobs people can live on vs the part time minimum wage crap jobs Obama, Hillary, and the Democrats brag about daily.
A typical lying scum Right-wing lie!
The truth hurts, suck it.
You are a liar, and that only hurts YOU!
What did he say that is a lie?
Again we see the perpetual dumb act by the lying scum Right because they have convinced themselves that if they pretend to be too stupid to know they are lying, even after I highlighted the lie, then they are not the lying scum they are, AKA, the Reagan Doctrine on Lying.

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

- Ronald Reagan, admitting the Iran-Contra Affair, March 1987

Trump keeps talking about creating jobs.

So far, he's talked about more coal miners. Does that even make sense?

And he talks about bringing jobs back. But since we have lost jobs in manufacturing, and so has China and Mexico, it's unclear where they would be coming from.

So anyone? And what kind of education or training would be necessary?

He has aid he will place tariffs on parts and cars produced outside of the US to encourage those products to be produced here. Here is one example, since you asked-

Mexico bound? Ford moving two key models out of Michigan

DETROIT -- Ford said Thursday it will move production of the Focus and C-Max small cars from its Michigan Assembly Plant in 2018, with union officials saying they were told the work will leave the U.S..

I believe Hellary said she was going to put a bunch of coal miners out of work, didn't she?
The one comment that's hurting Hillary's chances in West Virginia

It's one of the few examples where Trump has actually outmaneuvered her on the campaign trail. He is usually busy sticking his feet in his mouth, and she is usually lying about what she will actually do.
I live near Detroit. When he was here, he warned Ford, if they move those plants to Mexico, they won't be able to see those cars back in the USA after he slaps a #5% tariff on the cars. He will also lower the corporate taxes to 15%. This will go a long way to keeping jobs here and help businesses (which hire Americans) to prosper. THIS is what will make the USA great again.

we've had 8 years of a president working AGAINST America's best interest. Trump WILL win, because he'll put AMERICA'S INTEREST FIRST.

Since you obviously avoided reading the link or even the poll quotes I posted, you missed the part where it said it was NOT PROFITABLE to build small cars in the US.
Because of the high taxes imposed on business by DEMOCRATS

OECD_TaxRate_Infographic_02-e1371828485923.jpg

And he talks about bringing jobs back. But since we have lost jobs in manufacturing, and so has China and Mexico, it's unclear where they would be coming from.

Clearly he's looking at deporting 11 million illegal immigrants opening up jobs picking crops in California, cleaning motel rooms, washing dishes, and cutting grass across the country. And the wonderfully thing about this is it will require no special training. As he reshapes foreign trade, minimum wage factory jobs requiring little skill will return to America. It will solve the college cost problem as these new jobs will require no college. Local school systems can concentrate on reading writing and arithmetic because that is all that will be needed. When Trump says he has plan for America, believe him.

Last edited:
Clearly he's looking at deporting 11 million illegal immigrants opening up jobs picking crops in California, cleaning motel rooms, washing dishes, and cutting grass across the country.
NOTHING wrong with giving those jobs to AMERICANS. Too many feel work is beneath them, and would rather live off the handouts of those who do work.

"If a man will not work, he should not eat." -- Paul

Last edited:
Clearly he's looking at deporting 11 million illegal immigrants opening up jobs picking crops in California, cleaning motel rooms, washing dishes, and cutting grass across the country.
NOTHING wrong with giving those jobs to AMERICANS. Too many feel work is beneath them, and would rather liver off the handouts of those who do work.

I really don't think that's the kind of job creation most Americans want.

A plant in Mexico making Ford automobiles will in fact be employing Mexicans. If the plant were built here it would thus CREATE jobs here.
Since you obviously avoided reading the link or even the poll quotes I posted, you missed the part where it said it was NOT PROFITABLE to build small cars in the US. You and Trump would rather see Ford go under and kill all their US jobs than keep their high paying union jobs in the Wayne Michigan plant producing profitable and in demand trucks and SUVs while still producing, unprofitable small cars at union wages, for a profit in Mexico with cheaper non-union Mexican labor. You and Trump would rather drive Ford out of business just to kill union jobs.
You and Trump suck Biggly!!!

snip/

No, I read it. Do you want to have a discussion on why it is not profitable for those cars to be built here? We can do that.

The margin on small cars is less than on trucks, the cost and time involved in building a plant in the US is prohibitive because of several factors- land, government regulations and requirements for construction as well as dealing with the burden of government oversight from departments like OSHA and the EPA during construction and operation. I am not saying we shouldn't have these oversights, it is just a fact that they add cost via compliance requirements. The whole point is that Trumps solution, whether you support it or not, is to apply tariffs to equalize those cost.

He has aid he will place tariffs on parts and cars produced outside of the US to encourage those products to be produced here. Here is one example, since you asked-

Mexico bound? Ford moving two key models out of Michigan

I believe Hellary said she was going to put a bunch of coal miners out of work, didn't she?
The one comment that's hurting Hillary's chances in West Virginia

It's one of the few examples where Trump has actually outmaneuvered her on the campaign trail. He is usually busy sticking his feet in his mouth, and she is usually lying about what she will actually do.
I live near Detroit. When he was here, he warned Ford, if they move those plants to Mexico, they won't be able to see those cars back in the USA after he slaps a #5% tariff on the cars. He will also lower the corporate taxes to 15%. This will go a long way to keeping jobs here and help businesses (which hire Americans) to prosper. THIS is what will make the USA great again.

we've had 8 years of a president working AGAINST America's best interest. Trump WILL win, because he'll put AMERICA'S INTEREST FIRST.

That kind of insane logic only works with people who actually understand business, in other words, not any of the liberals on USMB.

NOTHING wrong with giving those jobs to AMERICANS. Too many feel work is beneath them, and would rather liver off the handouts of those who do work.

We have TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who are practically illiterate and uneducated thanks to liberalism. If they have no skills, they still have to eat. That means they have to take the jobs they're qualified to do.

The welfare mentality has to end. If they want to eat, they have to work.

It is IMMORAL of the government to give jobs Americans SHOULD DO to foreigners.

It is also IMMORAL for the able bodied to sponge off his neighbor's paycheck.

We have TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who are practically illiterate and uneducated thanks to liberalism. If they have no skills, they still have to eat. That means they have to take the jobs they're qualified to do.

The welfare mentality has to end. If they want to eat, they have to work.

It is IMMORAL of the government to give jobs Americans SHOULD DO to foreigners.

It is also IMMORAL for the able bodied to sponge off his neighbor's paycheck.
There are plenty of unskilled jobs that can't be now filled. Creating more of them would be insane.

Trump has been creating jobs for years ... every season he imports Mexicans to work at his hotels and golf courses.

those kind of jobs.

Forum List

Back