Can an American Muslim be a good American?

I

Indofred

After seeing this, I can understand how a good American can be a good Muslim, and how a good Muslim can be a good American.

It strikes me, hate and prejudice are the causes of violence, not religion.

No reason for all Jews and Muslims to hate each other - Helping each other is always better.
Love and friendship beats hate.

After seeing this, I can understand how a good American can be a good Muslim, and how a good Muslim can be a good American.

Winners use love as a weapon

OMG- Love. Lets hold hands everyone...

BARF

-Geaux

Exactly what God and Jesus have been telling humans for centuries...

And he also told us fags should be stoned.

-Geaux

Can Confederate States of America loving racist cheerleaders of Lincoln's murder be Real Americans be true Americans ?

BARF

-Geaux

-Geaux

..If you be without sin...

BARF

-Geaux

-Geaux

Link?

I have seen many of the manifestations of islam----right here in the USA----
over the past, almost 50 years. In fact I have held smashed brain in the palm of
my hand. I was in a mosque---by invitation----about 48 years ago---and witnessed
the culture which nourishes murderers, rapists and sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses

No. All religious people are mentally ill. :) Aside from that aspect, sure, one of the CIA Directors was a Muslim.

It's interesting to see how much hate is being expressed on a thread about peace.
The next question we should ask is, who is promoting hate, and what side of the political or religious spectrum do they come from?
Assuming it's all sides, seems there's clearly an extremist element in every group.

We sell ourselves short when we stereotype, systematize and hate people for their beliefs or lifestyle,,,,as long as they can live peacefully..I don't care what you do or where you come from..

"....as long as they can live peacefully...." so true. ----so long as they can do their
thing without bothering other people doing their thing. In the USA today we have
a huge organization devoted to homeland security-------the major topic is domestic
Islamic terrorism. The question is not "can a muslim be a good American
citizen"-----the question is ------"what must we do about Islamic terrorism and
the fact that it is so encouraged in mosques around the world and by muslim religious leaders" Apologists who murmur incessantly "YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL"------accomplish nothing with their stupidity
------something like some idiot apologist for Adolf screaming "you said all
germans were bad in 1942"

A nominal Muslim can be a good American. The goodness is inversely proportional to the degree of devotion to Islam.

Creatures like indofred should be encouraged to stay exactly where they are, however, and should never be allowed into the country. .

Forum List

Back