Can a Muslim be an American Patriot?

Every single one of them is a better American than you creeps on here saying Muslims are evil

Bible: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Quran: Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Every single one of them is a better American than you creeps on here saying Muslims are evil

Quran: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

I dont like any organized religion.

They are all designed to control people from what history shows us.

Believe what you believe and dont organize is how I see this issue.

Pretending that Christianity has not had HORRIBLE things done in it name is just as stupid as suggesting one religion is better than another.

You little example means nothing to me

Quran: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

You seem to ignore the fact that we have American Muslims and they aren't doing any of the things you accuse them of.

You seem to ignore the fact that we have American Muslims and they aren't doing any of the things you accuse them of.

Bible: Love thy neighbor as thyself

Quran: O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allâh is with those who are the pious.

Sorting Out Life as Muslims and Marines - New York Times

Some 3,500 Muslims have been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan with the United States armed forces, military figures show. Seven of them have been killed, and 212 have been awarded Combat Action Ribbons.

Every single one is a better American than you tank

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Prophet said..., I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

"Every single one", even the ones that mass murdered American soldiers?

Actually, I have to say no. They're intolerant, hateful bigots and general wastes of space and scarce resources, too, just like you.

The thing is, it's not Islam or Christianity that's hateful, intolerant, bigoted, and generally a waste of space and scarce resources. It's just them, and it's just you.

"Every single one", even the ones that mass murdered American soldiers?

Actually, I have to say no. They're intolerant, hateful bigots and general wastes of space and scarce resources, too, just like you.

The thing is, it's not Islam or Christianity that's hateful, intolerant, bigoted, and generally a waste of space and scarce resources. It's just them, and it's just you.

Quran: We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the polytheists and wrong*doers.

Quran: We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the polytheists and wrong*doers.

Bible: "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Bible: "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Quran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Hows that thing going with israel's neighbors?

These neighbors, puta?

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Hows that thing going with israel's neighbors?

Puta, these neighbors?

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

How many Americans did Muslime Major Nidal Hasan murder at Fort Hood, dimwit?

Quran 9:5: Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Forum List

Back