Calling Out-White 6 About Children and The LGBT Community

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why don't you ever respond to any of my questions or challenges? Do you or do you not think that it's okay for biological men to enter the ladies' restroom and for children to be allowed to attend drag shows or perform in them themselves? Bonus question, do you believe that they can be operated upon? White 6.

Why don't you ever respond to any of my questions or challenges? Do you or do you not think that it's okay for biological men to enter the ladies' restroom and for children to be allowed to attend drag shows or perform in them themselves? Bonus question, do you believe that they can be operated upon? White 6.

Can you imagine the extreme uproar if this "man" walked into a Ladies Room? (BTW, he is a biological woman)

R.png

My only question is would he be shot by a woman in the Ladies Rm, or arrested and killed by police.

Chances are very good that you have shared a bathroom with a trans person. Now, I have a question for you. In all your trips to the Ladies Rm, have you ever seen a sober woman's pubic area? Or even her tits?

Can you imagine the extreme uproar if this "man" walked into a Ladies Room? (BTW, he is a biological woman)

View attachment 770112

My only question is would he be shot by a woman in the Ladies Rm, or arrested and killed by police.

Chances are very good that you have shared a bathroom with a trans person. Now, I have a question for you. In all your trips to the Ladies Rm, have you ever seen a sober woman's pubic area? Or even her tits?

First of all it hasn't happened to me but that doesn't matter because of the fact that women and girls still have been being raped and feeling uncomfortable about it. Second of all they wouldn't be shot but probably arrested. Or they should be anyways. Especially if they have a penis.

First of all it hasn't happened to me but that doesn't matter because of the fact that women and girls still have been being raped and feeling uncomfortable about it. Second of all they wouldn't be shot but probably arrested. Or they should be anyways. Especially if they have a penis.

The person in the pic I posted has a vagina.

Do you or do you not think that it's okay for biological men to enter the ladies' restroom and for children to be allowed to attend drag shows or perform in them themselves?
Until you support genital inspections before entering a bathroom, he cares no more than you do.

View attachment 770151

View attachment 770153 Must be yours. Did you donate, share, or just peek?

I guarandumtee you I've not shared a bathroom once with any transmen.

Unless you only use the bathroom at home, I kinda doubt the accuracy of that statement.

But let me ask you the same question I asked before. How many times have you seen a sober man's penis when you were in a public bathroom?

Btw, White 6 is just one big fucking chicken. Still no response from him. At least people who don't have a problem with this bullshit are debating me about it and telling me their views.

What's his name?

His name is Shawn Stinson.

He like all transmen are men who for some reason were born with lady parts and had surgery to make themselves completely male as possible. What they don't tell you about any of these people is that they have the XY chromosome package, and therefore the bone structure and muscle mass as well as the deep voice and interests of a guy.

Hey, I'm happy for the guy that he got himself mostly figured out, though I bet he raised a lot of looks showering in the Marines!

Btw, White 6 is just one big fucking chicken. Still no response from him. At least people who don't have a problem with this bullshit are debating me about it and telling me their views.
I am glad you have people to debate and discuss with down in the basement. I have no reason to be one of them. So, you can stay down here and rage and call names all you like. I owe you nothing.

I am glad you have people to debate and discuss with down in the basement. I have no reason to be one of them. So, you can stay down here and rage and call names all you like. I owe you nothing.

How pathetic that you're still not defending or denying your views and this time you're not in the basement dumbass you're in the bull-ring callouts. You honestly need to get your eyes examined as you're as bad as Biden and you never even have a clue which part of the message board you're on. :rolleyes:

How pathetic that you're still not defending or denying your views and this time you're not in the basement dumbass you're in the bull-ring callouts. You honestly need to get your eyes examined as you're as bad as Biden and you never even have a clue which part of the message board you're on. :rolleyes:
Just curious, but have you decided yet what you will be whining about tomorrow?

Forum List

Back