Calling out "Mansplaining" and Misogyny!

Anyone here want to take bets on when KG will respond to my "Wanker" observations?

Equally abhorrent terms are used against men all the time.

Are you suggesting women should be treated differently?

Why don't you quote and link those equally abhorrent terms, mmmkay sweetie?

Alfalfa is one of the most vile little trolls this place has to offer. I find it sort of amusing he's posting here as if anybody (save drifter) really gives a crap what he thinks of women and how they should be treated.

I don't think Alfalfa picks a thread to post in based on whether someone cares about what he has to say.

Mostly from my perception it seems Alfalfa likes to question statements people make especially if it's said in an altruism fashion.

Alfalfa also will point out discrepancies or hypocrisies and I suppose we are all guilty of being blind to an issue from time to time he likes to point and poke at it when it's transparent to him.

He made some valid points men have been put into situations where their masculinity is questioned or their sexuality if they disagree with someone in a thread.

These are ways that demean "men" and attempts to silence them from expressing an unpopular opinion.

It happens to both male and female.

Does he troll, sure he does.:cool:

Alfi is trying to bait me into responding to him because he wants to bring me down to his level. Like all trolls he does this because it is the only way he can boost his fragile ego. But what he fails to comprehend is that I won't stoop to his level. If he wants to take me on he has to do it on my terms and by my rules. Unfortunately for Alfi he just doesn't have what it takes. So instead he remains a bottom feeder. He is not alone down there by any means but it is where he belongs and will remain.

Alfalfa is one of the most vile little trolls this place has to offer. I find it sort of amusing he's posting here as if anybody (save drifter) really gives a crap what he thinks of women and how they should be treated.

I don't think Alfalfa picks a thread to post in based on whether someone cares about what he has to say.

Mostly from my perception it seems Alfalfa likes to question statements people make especially if it's said in an altruism fashion.

Alfalfa also will point out discrepancies or hypocrisies and I suppose we are all guilty of being blind to an issue from time to time he likes to point and poke at it when it's transparent to him.

He made some valid points men have been put into situations where their masculinity is questioned or their sexuality if they disagree with someone in a thread.

These are ways that demean "men" and attempts to silence them from expressing an unpopular opinion.

Alfi is trying to bait me into responding to him because he wants to bring me down to his level. Like all trolls he does this because it is the only way he can boost his fragile ego. But what he fails to comprehend is that I won't stoop to his level. If he wants to take me on he has to do it on my terms and by my rules. Unfortunately for Alfi he just doesn't have what it takes. So instead he remains a bottom feeder. He is not alone down there by any means but it is where he belongs and will remain.

Well the main point of your thread was to point out how rottweiller views women.

At least to me you were able to show the correlation between how he see's liberals as low and weak and will use "sweetie, twat, she" to refer to them as if women are in the same category.

I guess at the end of the day you made your point and I agreed with it.

Moving on......:lol:

Well the main point of your thread was to point out how rottweiller views women.

At least to me you were able to show the correlation between how he see's liberals as low and weak and will use "sweetie, twat, she" to refer to them as if women are in the same category.

Thanks, Drifter! :)

Yes, we should move on because there is nothing more to see here. ;)

No, I wanted to know why you posted this whiny, estrogen infused thread.

They'll be nothing more to see here when I say there is nothing more to see here...

You funny, alfalfa.

Also dishonest, but then all trolls are.

You want to see the best of the best, head to any thread that focuses on women getting the shit kicked out of them. You'll see all the really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court.

Well KG, I would say, as well as many other posters on this site, that Warrior102-103 (whatever it takes) is the most vile, misogynist woman hater on this site. Yet this is how you profile him...

Koshergirl on Warrior - "I love Warrior. If you take objection to him, I know he's a man of character, intellect, integrity and probably good looking too."

So who should take you seriously in ANY discussion about misogyny and women hating men?

Will you now deny you made that comment? Maybe you want to rephrase or spin it?

For those who want to update themselves on KG's "man of integrity" here are a couple links that will define him for you...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/316475-koshergrl-hearts-warrior.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/317438-wanker-update-10-9-13-a.html

So KG, I put up ALL of Warrior102-103's comments in these links as evidence of a man who is a "really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court" and then justixpose that with your lick spittle adoration of the man.

Care to explain the apparent dichotomy?

Well...not to get all involved in the topic..I do have to say that the worst one I have seen so far who is most assuredly is a misynogist is that dude that said "vaginas with vocal cords" almost 100 times in one thread. And that person COULD have been a woman for all we know. So..women can be just as bad in dissing other women.

They'll be nothing more to see here when I say there is nothing more to see here...

:rolleyes:

I was hoping for a sweetie at the end of that statement OH well ! :smoke:

You funny, alfalfa.

You want to see the best of the best, head to any thread that focuses on women getting the shit kicked out of them. You'll see all the really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court.

Well KG, I would say, as well as many other posters on this site, that Warrior102-103 (whatever it takes) is the most vile, misogynist woman hater on this site. Yet this is how you profile him...

Koshergirl on Warrior - "I love Warrior. If you take objection to him, I know he's a man of character, intellect, integrity and probably good looking too."

So who should take you seriously in ANY discussion about misogyny and women hating men?

For those who want to update themselves on KG's "man of integrity" here are a couple links that will define him for you...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/316475-koshergrl-hearts-warrior.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/317438-wanker-update-10-9-13-a.html

So KG, I put up ALL of Warrior102-103's comments in these links as evidence of a man who is a "really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court" and then justixpose that with your lick spittle adoration of the man.

Well...not to get all involved in the topic..I do have to say that the worst one I have seen so far who is most assuredly is a misynogist is that dude that said "vaginas with vocal cords" almost 100 times in one thread. And that person COULD have been a woman for all we know. So..women can be just as bad in dissing other women.

Men hold no candle to women when it comes to attacking women.

You funny, alfalfa.

True you never know what gender anyone is unless you meet them in person or go on Skype.

That's why I say women can have misogynist behavior toward women and men can misandristic behavior toward men.

It doesn't actually work that way. If you're standing here talking to yourself, then the thread ended without your say-so.

You funny, alfalfa.

Given that Vox is Latin for voice the odds are that he is just another misogynistic low brow male. His posts haven't impressed me as being particularly insightful. Rather the opposite. Mostly just a regurgitation of talking points. But this post of his pretty much proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is a mansplaining male in my opinion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8011146-post148.html

no, I just hate the brainless vaginas with vocal cords who have such a potent vaginal itch ( and being brainless do not see any other option or so they state) that they will MURDER to satisfy it.
I admit - I hate those.

But they are NOT women. They are XX brainless selfish sluts which are too stupid and too lazy to consider a birth control to be a method of "taking care of my body" instead of the murder of the innocent babies.

and I do not have to have numerous occasions to recognize you to be a brainless vagina with vocal cords - this thread is enough.
plus you are a typical leftard liar and I have caught you on lying several times

Given that Vox is Latin for voice the odds are that he is just another misogynistic low brow male. His posts haven't impressed me as being particularly insightful. Rather the opposite. Mostly just a regurgitation of talking points. But this post of his pretty much proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is a mansplaining male in my opinion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8011146-post148.html

no, I just hate the brainless vaginas with vocal cords who have such a potent vaginal itch ( and being brainless do not see any other option or so they state) that they will MURDER to satisfy it.
I admit - I hate those.

But they are NOT women. They are XX brainless selfish sluts which are too stupid and too lazy to consider a birth control to be a method of "taking care of my body" instead of the murder of the innocent babies.

and I do not have to have numerous occasions to recognize you to be a brainless vagina with vocal cords - this thread is enough.
plus you are a typical leftard liar and I have caught you on lying several times

Yeah, that's a classic alright.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fumigate my monitor.

How kind of you.

I usually assume they haven't been laid since the turn of the century.

Evidently, a man of sexual purity is worthy of derision in your mind. Double standard that.

Would a "man of sexual purity" use the following terms about women?

Sweetie, if you weren't such an ignorant twat,

You lose again twat...

you stupid twat

you lose ignorant twat
I meant the concept of thinking that it would be considered an insult if a man hadn't had sex for a while.

Evidently, a man of sexual purity is worthy of derision in your mind. Double standard that.

Would a "man of sexual purity" use the following terms about women?

Sweetie, if you weren't such an ignorant twat,

You lose again twat...

you stupid twat

you lose ignorant twat
I meant the concept of thinking that it would be considered an insult if a man hadn't had sex for a while.

Ah, understood. Thanks for clarifying! :)

Last edited:
Just so I get this right, the misogynistic rantings of woman hating VOX are now attributed to all men of this website?

That seems fair...

Can I now attribute the opinions of KosherGirl about Warrior 102-103 (whatever it takes) to ALL women of the website?

And for review for those that missed it...

"KG -"I love Warrior. If you take objection to him, I know he's a man of character, intellect, integrity and probably good rooking too."

Last edited:
I have learned that bringing a good book with me whenever I go leads to a measure of equanimity while I enjoy watching my son play with his friends at the playground after school...:eusa_silenced:

:lol:

Not showering and chewing on a clove of garlic works too.

I have learned that bringing a good book with me whenever I go leads to a measure of equanimity while I enjoy watching my son play with his friends at the playground after school...:eusa_silenced:

:lol:

Not showering and chewing on a clove of garlic works too.

Maybe he could just masturbate and lower his veggie bill...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back