Calling all doctors, seriously, if there are any, what does "short Circuit" mean?

I was alluding more to this...it isn't normal

I think in that video she was just being funny.

OK so I guess what we have is DR Paul saying that "short circuit" means lied. I wonder if that is Hillary's definition.

She wasn't being funny, the hag has a neurological problem

And that takes us back to my original question. What neurological problem is defined as short circuit?

in that video she displays the classic symptoms of an epileptic seizure.

she had another very minor one when they dropped the balloons at the end of the convention. eyes wide open, mouth wide open, head tilted back and up.

she has some serious mental issues. It should be investigated.

Are you dems voting for president Kaine?

I saw the vid of the balloon drop...she looked strange for a moment or two..but the above vid is certainly a seizure of some sort. She'll have more and the media won't be able to hide them. Classic would be during a debate on national television...the old hag flopping like a fish out of water

Poor choice of words...all we need is a POTUS who is prone to short circuit
Agreed. :ack-1:

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

OK so I guess what we have is DR Paul saying that "short circuit" means lied. I wonder if that is Hillary's definition.

Could it be both? That video is definitely not a stroke. I am one of the biggest anti-Clinton people you will meet. But that was not a stroke. It was her trying to be funny but her neurological problems created the really bizarre head movements.

That is why I ask doctors, what condition is she describing with "short circuit?"

And that takes us back to my original question. What neurological problem is defined as short circuit?

she had another very minor one when they dropped the balloons at the end of the convention. eyes wide open, mouth wide open, head tilted back and up.

she has some serious mental issues. It should be investigated.

Are you dems voting for president Kaine?

I saw the vid of the balloon drop...she looked strange for a moment or two..but the above vid is certainly a seizure of some sort. She'll have more and the media won't be able to hide them. Classic would be during a debate on national television...the old hag flopping like a fish out of water

When doesn't she look strange????? :D

I witnessed one epileptic seizure, it was nothing like that. But that doesn't mean there might be different presentations. I must admit that now that you bring it up short circuit may well be a laymen term for epileptic seizure.

maybe it is wishful thinking to think that there would be doctors monitoring this board. How about PA or RN or someone who would have some direct insight.

Bingo, thanks folks, now we know where she heard the term.

Seizures

Seizures

Overview
A seizure (also called a fit, spell, convulsion, or attack) is the visible sign of a problem in the electrical system that controls your brain. A single seizure can have many causes, such as a high fever, lack of oxygen, poisoning, trauma, a tumor, infection, or after brain surgery. Most seizures are controlled with medication. If your seizures occur repeatedly, then you may have the chronic disorder called epilepsy.

What is a seizure?
Your seizure results from an abnormal electrical discharge in your brain. This abnormal "short circuit" can cause a change in behavior without you being aware of what is happening. During a seizure you may fall down, stare into space, make jerking movements, or have a funny feeling in your stomach. You cannot control what's happening while you are having a seizure. Your only memory of a seizure may be waking up with people asking questions such as "What is your name?" "Where are you?" and "What day is it?"

Some seizures have “triggers” such as flashing lights, lack of sleep, stress, medications, or low blood sugar.

Why isn't the MSM making a bigger deal out of Hillary admitting to seizures?

My neighbor's nanny's father-in-law knows a mechanic who flirted with a nurse who has said that hillary has suffered 12 seizures on video. I believe. I am a serious person.

So now use of the common term 'short circuit' is admission of seizures?

Common term? Really? That isn't much of an excuse. The use of the words short circuit is an indication of a faulty circuit. Besides I gave you the medical link that connects seizure with short circuit.

Never the less, tell us what she meant when she said it.

Common term? Really? That isn't much of an excuse. The use of the words short circuit is an indication of a faulty circuit. Besides I gave you the medical link that connects seizure with short circuit.

I would assume she meant she zoned out, she was momentarily discombobulated, she had a brain fart. You know, she said something stupid.

I don't think that short circuit is a regularly used medical term for seizure.

I would assume she meant she zoned out, she was momentarily discombobulated, she had a brain fart. You know, she said something stupid.

Except I provided a link to a medical web site that did use that exact term.

She isn't an electrician.

No, but she has a history with electricity

th

The only one with any real knowledge is Johnny 5. You should direct your queries to him.

And? Is every term used on a medical web site a commonly used term for whatever they are discussing? It's not as though the site said something like, "Seizures, also known as short-circuits". :)

Poor choice of words...all we need is a POTUS who is prone to short circuit
Agreed. :ack-1:

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Going to bed wanting to eat. Coming to the dinner table wanting to Fuck.

Not if you are talking about you home electrical circuits. But when you are talking about why you said something that is so clearly proved to be wrong, then you might consider it a medical term. Why else use it? It is out of place for the conversation.

Forum List

Back