An insurrection requires intelligence

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Insurrection is a legal term that is actually enumerated in federal law. It comes with a well established list of consequences including disqualification for elective office and well it should.

Now then. ..j6. let's make some observations. First of all Trespassing. Very stupid. I don't care who opens the door or who does the inviting. You should know better and what the hell is this? I mean are you serious?

Screenshot_20240109-103021_Google~2.jpg

Who could possibly take this seriously? Did this guy think he was helping?

So let's talk about first amendment and protesting.
It's allowed! Trespassing is not.
Destruction of federal property.
Bad idea!

If you're stupid enough to fall for agents provacatuer....then what can I say. You're stupid.

Does this fit the classic description of an actual insurrection? Hardly. That's actually a silly stretch. I will concede that the judiciary has a right to be harsh. I believe that 2020 was an illegitimate election. However you can't fix that by trespassing at the Capitol.

Real patriotism dictates that you find an answer within the legal boundaries even if your opponent did not.

This event never had a snowball's chance in hell at affecting a change in the election results. If 50 groups simultaneously besieged 50 state's capitols seeking to destroy actual physical election records Ok.... insurrection. But this? Nah....this was just sublime STUPID.

It sure looks like the Feds planned it and facilitated it. All they needed was dupes to fill in the numbers.

That's my 2 cents

Jo

Last edited:
Insurrection is a legal term that is actually enumerated in federal law. It comes with a well established list of consequences including disqualification for elective office and well it should.

Now then. ..j6. let's make some observations. First of all Trespassing. Very stupid. I don't care who opens the door or who does the inviting. You should know better and what the hell is this? I mean are you serious?

View attachment 885644

Bad idea!

If you're stupid enough to fall for agents provacatuer....then what can I say. You're stupid.

Does this fit the classic description of an actual insurrection? Hardly. That's actually a silly stretch. I will concede that the judiciary has a right to be harsh. I believe that 2020 was an illegitimate election. However you can't fix that by trespassing at the Capitol.

Real patriotism dictates that you find an answer within the legal boundaries even if your opponent did not.

This event never had a snowball's chance in hell at affecting a change in the election results. If 52 groups simultaneously besieged 52 states capitols seeking to destroy actual physical election records Ok.... insurrection. But this? Nah....this was just sublime STUPID.

It sure looks like the Feds planned it and facilitated it. All they needed was dupes to fill in the numbers.

That's my 2 cents

Jo
are you one of these first rule of q anon guys or can you seriously tell me why these these people are taken seriously?

are you one of these first rule of q anon guys or can you seriously tell me why these these people are taken seriously?

I know almost nothing about q anon.... Don't care to either.

This whole j6 thing looks like a professional construct designed and implemented by a team of psycologists using an unusually high concentration of hot button issues, images and circumstances; Of course you need bodies to make it work.
They had plenty of those.

Political extremism has no party. It does however have two general groups. Those who orchestrate for nefarious gain and those who falsely believe there is actual gain to be had ergo the dupes.

Last edited:
I know almost nothing about q anon.... Don't care to either.

This whole j6 thing looks like a professional construct designed and implemented by a team of psycologists using an unusually high concentration of hot button issues, images and circumstances. Of course you need bodies to make it work.
They had plenty of those.

Political extremism has no party. It does however have two general groups. Those who orchestrate for nefarious gain and those who falsely believe there is actual gain to be had ergo the dupes.
i think the shaman there is a dupe. q anon ws (is) a psyop. it worked so well that i hope that it was one of trump's generals, flynn or mattis, staffed of course with the finest psychology talent on madison ave,

there were actual experienced troops, the oath keepers, to breach the walls and an army of proud boys to do the rape torture and hanging. all i can think of for these q dopes is to divert authorities and attention from the real insurrection (already inside) and tol point the finger and laugh in the event of failure.

after all "who0 could take this guy seriously?
1704817484636.png

i think the shaman there is a dupe. q anon ws (is) a psyop. it worked so well that i hope that it was one of trump's generals, flynn or mattis, staffed of course with the finest psychology talent on madison ave,

there were actual experienced troops, the oath keepers, to breach the walls and an army of proud boys to do the rape torture and hanging. all i can think of for these q dopes is to divert authorities and attention from the real insurrection (already inside) and tol point the finger and laugh in the event of failure.

View attachment 885660
The idea that any of this could possibly change anything was/insane. You cannot affect a 50 state process from one location.

View attachment 885644

Bad idea!

This event never had a snowball's chance in hell at affecting a change in the election results. If 50 groups simultaneously besieged 50 state's capitols seeking to destroy actual physical election records Ok.... insurrection. But this? Nah....this was just sublime STUPID.

That's my 2 cents

Jo
~~~~~~
If that is the case, why haven't other Leftist "Riots"/"Insurrections" been treated in the same manner?

More than anything else the attempt has to have a chance to come to fruition.
That’s why No Agency of Law declared it an insurrection,
Two dozen rag tags with buffalo horns Never Ever Never were in a position to take over US government and run their own
It’s childish, ludicrous and impossible which is Why lib loons are in love with the fallacy

View attachment 885660
Almost our next President!!!
Buffaloing Biden replaced by Buffalo Bill
And libs offer up this shit.

Last edited:
Convictions from a corrupt court do not impress me or any other thinking person.
You sang a different tune a few years ago though.

This is you...

"The insurrection never happened because it was not an insurrection. No one has been charged with insurrection. Why is that?"

You had to move the goalposts into conspiracy territory to support your narrative.

Forum List

Back