Call Them Concentration Camps or Internment Camps -- Whichever, We Need Them!

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

I'm not suggesting than all Muslims be "rounded up" and interned. There are many Muslims who are American citizens, many who are approved and documented immigrants, and many who are legitimate Syrian asylum-seekers, specifically defenseless women, children and seniors. There is no reason to intern these categories.

But the only way we are ever going to solve the existing problem we have with undocumented, unwanted, border-jumping Muslims who have no business being here, primarily the approximate 90% who are healthy, military-age men who should be in their homelands fighting against the oppression they claim to be the reason they are here. This category should be arrested on sight and interned pending mass deportations.

If this seems severe it is the only option we have to avoid the gradual ruin of our sovereign Nation. These people are invaders and they should be purged -- by any means necessary.

What happens when you don't vet refugees...

Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
SHOCKING police figures released for England and Wales have shown nearly 900 Syrians have been arrested in just one year.
By Siobhan McFadyen
PUBLISHED: 02:40, Mon, Aug 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:20, Mon, Aug 1, 2016

And officials say the migrants were accused of sickening crimes including rapes and child abuse.

Now critics say they are concerned that the thousands of Syrians entering Britain each year under resettlement schemes are being allowed to enter the country unchecked.

Among those arrested are four Syrian immigrants have been charged after two 14-year-old girls were allegedly sexually assaulted - just yards from Newcastle United's stadium

More at link:

Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse

But the only way we are ever going to solve the existing problem we have with undocumented, unwanted, border-jumping Muslims who have no business being here, primarily the approximate 90% who are healthy, military-age men

As a nation, how do we survive stupid people like you who believe nonsense like that? I really don't know. Trump becoming President was a joke for decades. The dystopian future we've been reading about in books for so long is now the present. Fuck.

As a nation, how do we survive stupid people like you who believe nonsense like that? I really don't know. Trump becoming President was a joke for decades. The dystopian future we've been reading about in books for so long is now the present. Fuck.
How many of these supposed "refugees" have you taken into your home? Or are you just an opinionated bullshitter?

We need to end the drug war, right wingers.
Too much money involved........ :eusa_whistle:
The history of the totally counterproductive War On Drugs is clear and irrefutable evidence of corruption at all levels of government; federal, state, and local.

But the beat goes on. They are unable to persist in the persecution of marijuana, which seems to be heading toward legalization, so the bastards are shifting their guns to the "opiate epidemic," which is bullshit. Many millions of Americans who suffer with chronic pain are able to lead relatively normal lives because of opiates (I'm one of them) and they manifest none of the dreadful consequences being ascribed to them.

The simple fact of the matter is opiates are the new Reefer Madness and this nonsense will go on for another three or four decades, costing billions of dollars in redundant enforcement efforts and causing inestimable pain, misery, and death.

Yes, round up all the meth heads and give them a free FEMA trailer and put them all in a 1,000 acre area in Wyoming away from everyone else. No law no rules. Let them build their own Utopia.

How many of these supposed "refugees" have you taken into your home? Or are you just an opinionated bullshitter?
Nobody has accepted any into their homes. Wtf are you talking about? Are you on drugs?

I'm not suggesting than all Muslims be "rounded up" and interned. There are many Muslims who are American citizens, many who are approved and documented immigrants, and many who are legitimate Syrian asylum-seekers, specifically defenseless women, children and seniors. There is no reason to intern these categories.

But the only way we are ever going to solve the existing problem we have with undocumented, unwanted, border-jumping Muslims who have no business being here, primarily the approximate 90% who are healthy, military-age men who should be in their homelands fighting against the oppression they claim to be the reason they are here. This category should be arrested on sight and interned pending mass deportations.

If this seems severe it is the only option we have to avoid the gradual ruin of our sovereign Nation. These people are invaders and they should be purged -- by any means necessary.

What the hell nation are you from?

Only the right wing is that cognitively dissonant. We are losing tax revenue.

Marijuana tax revenue hit $200 million in Colorado as sales pass $1 billion

And in some states the federal government is raiding dispensaries, even in states where it is legal in that state, and taking all the profits from the businesses and charging them with federal crimes... and even when the federal government is asking local police agencies to help in the busts, the feds are keeping all the seized assets for themselves.

I haven't taken in any refugees. I leave that up to the wonderful Christian's and others who are welcoming refugees into their homes and finding homes for them.

Somalis – Arrive Ministries
Iraqis – Arrive Ministries

Waters: Why churches resettle most Muslim refugees
Most Muslim refugees are resettled in America by Christians.

That includes Christians in Memphis, where 39 churches welcomed 278 refugees last year via World Relief. That included 195 women and children.

"About 70 percent are family members who have been torn apart by war and strife," said P.J. Moore of World Relief Memphis. "We are reuniting families."

They don't do it for political or profit-seeking reasons. They do it for biblical and prophetic reasons.

Because God tells them to "treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you" and "do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

Because Jesus tells them to "love your neighbor as yourself" and reminds them that "I was a stranger, and you invited me in."

Oh and your idiotic claim? the approximate 90% who are healthy, military-age men

The U.S. admitted 37,521 Christian refugees and 38,901 Muslim refugees last year, according to the Pew Research Center. More than 70 percent were women and children.

I haven't taken in any refugees. I leave that up to the wonderful Christian's and others who are welcoming refugees into their homes and finding homes for them.

Somalis – Arrive Ministries
Iraqis – Arrive Ministries

Waters: Why churches resettle most Muslim refugees
Most Muslim refugees are resettled in America by Christians.

That includes Christians in Memphis, where 39 churches welcomed 278 refugees last year via World Relief. That included 195 women and children.

"About 70 percent are family members who have been torn apart by war and strife," said P.J. Moore of World Relief Memphis. "We are reuniting families."

They don't do it for political or profit-seeking reasons. They do it for biblical and prophetic reasons.

Because God tells them to "treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you" and "do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

Because Jesus tells them to "love your neighbor as yourself" and reminds them that "I was a stranger, and you invited me in."

Oh and your idiotic claim? the approximate 90% who are healthy, military-age men

The U.S. admitted 37,521 Christian refugees and 38,901 Muslim refugees last year, according to the Pew Research Center. More than 70 percent were women and children.
Good for them! :clap:

And in some states the federal government is raiding dispensaries, even in states where it is legal in that state, and taking all the profits from the businesses and charging them with federal crimes... and even when the federal government is asking local police agencies to help in the busts, the feds are keeping all the seized assets for themselves.
And that's only one minor aspect on the so called war on drugs. On occasion drug lords in other counties make good "spies" for out intelligence operations.

And that's only one minor aspect on the so called war on drugs. On occasion drug lords in other counties make good "spies" for out intelligence operations.

Hell look at Manual Noriega. The U.S. put him into power, and they only did something about him when he got too big and he no longer would do what they wanted him to.

Hell look at Manual Noriega. The U.S. put him into power, and they only did something about him when he got too big and he no longer would do what they wanted him to.
Yup. We had an Afghan drug lord, Hajji Juma Khan in our pocket (CIA and DEA) until the the White House wanted him taken out for what was most likely Bush's war on drugs "see we're doing something about it" photo ops.

Forum List

Back