France Is No Longer France!

Cops are useless without machine guns! And, fill the water hoses with acid!

Have a look at this if you don't believe it is critically important to keep these Muslim bastards out of our Country.

It's beyond my understanding why the French has not deployed its armed forces against them. Their country is being destroyed.

they are working for the CIA disguised as muslims do dude.wake up already.you probably dont even realise the nazis never did die,that they came over here and worked for our evil CIA after that and have ever since with their offspring.the world is in the mess it is because we have a corrupt government that wont get rid of these evil organizations such as the CIA and others that are always starting wars in other countries.

Have a look at this if you don't believe it is critically important to keep these Muslim bastards out of our Country.

It's beyond my understanding why the French has not deployed its armed forces against them. Their country is being destroyed.

President Macron say we have to open were heart to refugee after talking with Angela Merkel French people vote for him this is just crazy and let me tell you that the cop the gendarme are very tired.

France is going nowhere, thanks, dupes. They have the courage to follow their principles because they're not fear mongered RW twits, at least not as much as the New BS GOP USA and Brexit dupes UK. That there is so little problem with refugees (despite your bs brainwash)shows our cowardly 3 year vetting and tiny limit is pathetic. Thanks for the ME mess, dupes. How's Raygun's pal Saddam? Glad we captured all Saddam's WMDs LOL....arghhhhhh....

France is going nowhere, thanks, dupes. They have the courage to follow their principles because they're not fear mongered RW twits, at least not as much as the New BS GOP USA and Brexit dupes UK. That there is so little problem with refugees (despite your bs brainwash)shows our cowardly 3 year vetting and tiny limit is pathetic. Thanks for the ME mess, dupes. How's Raygun's pal Saddam? Glad we captured all Saddam's WMDs LOL....arghhhhhh....
Have you ever been in the areas of (la zone de non droit) in France where are the refugees?
Go and you will see what a policeman have to confront
quartiers-sensibles-en-France.jpg

La liste des quartiers sensibles de France où règnent la délinquance, les dealers, les armes… Les zones de non-droit ! - europe-israel - CITOYENS ET FRANCAIS

Have you ever been in the areas of (la zone de non droit) in France where are the refugees?
Go and you will see what a policeman have to confront
quartiers-sensibles-en-France.jpg

La liste des quartiers sensibles de France où règnent la délinquance, les dealers, les armes… Les zones de non-droit ! - europe-israel - CITOYENS ET FRANCAIS
Burning cars and discriminated against citizens of France. Not refugees. Legalize and tax it! Las Vegas (Nevada) did TODAY.

It's how Soros and the elites want it
Then something must be done to control or eliminate those sonsabitches. The solution is simple. It remains only to be done.

The French are known for one magnificent revolution. It is time for another.

Vive la France!

Not necessary.

All that is needed to take full control of this situation in France, in Germany, England, Sweden, and wherever these goddam Muslims are acting on the advice of their ISIS recruiters, is to start killing the most aggressive ones. That's all. Shoot the bastards down like mad dogs and within a few hours the rest will be on their knees begging for mercy and a place to shit.

Do that and there will be no need for deportation because they will be grateful for an opportunity to leave on their own in one piece.

That is all it will take.

It's beyond my understanding why the French has not deployed its armed forces against them. Their country is being destroyed.[/QUOT

Those aren't refugees or in the suburbs. Citizens. RW BS for chumps.

Last edited:
Actually they don't need machine guns to take full control of and eliminate this entire situation within an hour or two. All it would take are pump shotguns, .40 handguns, and about 50 to 75 wooden coffins. .

These rioters have been advised to behave this way by ISIS instigators. Once they are shown that it won't be tolerated the problem will end abruptly and we will be left wondering why the solution wasn't applied long ago.

The root of this problem is not the belligerent migrants. It's the corrupt bastards whom the Europeans have elected to run their nations and have led them to ruin. The Europeans need some firebrand leaders to organize them and ride the bastard politicians out of office on rails.

Forum List

Back