Border patrol agents rescue illegal immigrant left in Texas heat suffering from heat stroke

Yes, it's the humane thing to do. Borstar teams rescue illegals in the desert all the time, sometimes the illegals even call 911 on their cell phones if they've been abandoned by coyotes and they're lost and out of water.
The African illegals who are flooding Italy pay marine coyotes $1500 apiece to carry them right up to twelve miles off the coast on a full-size freighter. There the coyotes offload the intended migrants, sometimes hundreds of them at-a-time, into inflatable rubber boats, point them in the direction of Italy and radio distress messages to the Italian Coast Guard which is required by maritime law to rescue the now drifting and helpless Africans packed on the boats.

This obvious scheme to circumvent immigration laws has successfully enabled tens of thousands of Africans to enter Italy legally and to impose themselves upon the resources of that nation.

This situation is analogous to you being legally required to permit persons to enter your home and take up residence simply because they squatted on your front porch.

The only reason this maritime scam has been working for the past few years is because the scammers know it will. All it will take is for the Italian Coast Guard to start responding to those distress calls with an emphatic "va fongoul!" rather than sending out rescue boats and the scam will cease.

Inhumane? Yes. But necessary.

I helped deport an illegal, and the law didn't give a hoot if this person had kids or broke up a family. I was juror, amongst mainly white, Europeans males, me and a Hispanic gal.Nobody had a problem with it, It was a bloody waste of time. Why do we do this to ourselves? I had time stolen out of my life to help society skirt an issue? I love that. We spent a lot of money to deport an Illegal alien. Damn who saw THAT coming?

Yes, it's the humane thing to do. Borstar teams rescue illegals in the desert all the time, sometimes the illegals even call 911 on their cell phones if they've been abandoned by coyotes and they're lost and out of water.
The African illegals who are flooding Italy pay marine coyotes $1500 apiece to carry them right up to twelve miles off the coast on a full-size freighter. There the coyotes offload the intended migrants, sometimes hundreds of them at-a-time, into inflatable rubber boats, point them in the direction of Italy and radio distress messages to the Italian Coast Guard which is required by maritime law to rescue the now drifting and helpless Africans packed on the boats.

This obvious scheme to circumvent immigration laws has successfully enabled tens of thousands of Africans to enter Italy legally and to impose themselves upon the resources of that nation.

This situation is analogous to you being legally required to permit persons to enter your home and take up residence simply because they squatted on your front porch.

The only reason this maritime scam has been working for the past few years is because the scammers know it will. All it will take is for the Italian Coast Guard to start responding to those distress calls with an emphatic "va fongoul!" rather than sending out rescue boats and the scam will cease.

And this is news to me? I know it and other schemes are working. As far as I know maritime law says you have to rescue, doesn't say you have to drop them off in your home country. If they returned them to the African cost it would stop also.

And this is news to me? I know it and other schemes are working. As far as I know maritime law says you have to rescue, doesn't say you have to drop them off in your home country. If they returned them to the African cost it would stop also.
I didn't know that.

So the $64 question is why aren't the Italians doing that? Why aren't the Italians screaming that question out?

Are you sure they could return them to Africa if they chose to?

I didn't know that.

So the $64 question is why aren't the Italians doing that? Why aren't the Italians screaming that question out?

Are you sure they could return them to Africa if they chose to?
Probably not any port but somewhere along the coast near a port. Of course that could create an international issue which is why they're not doing it.

Probably not any port but somewhere along the coast near a port. Of course that could create an international issue which is why they're not doing it.
While I haven't seen or heard it said anywhere I wonder if these boat people are requesting asylum from life-threatening persecution, which I believe (but I'm not certain) under International Law would entitle them to protection by the rescuing nation. If this is true it really puts the cherry on the Charlotte Russe in terms of a slick scam.

This whole "refugee" crisis makes it clear that what is needed in all European and Scandinavian nations, and the U.S., are internment camps for the purpose of separating, isolating, certifying, and preparing illegals for mass deportation. I'm very surprised this has not yet been implemented, because it is unmistakably clear that this "refugee" movement is organized and sponsored by ISIS operatives to weaken us internally.

I suggest what we should do is find some depressed African nation with an accessible sea port and pay its government a token sum, say $25 apiece, for each deportee we deposit on its shore. What happens to them after we drop them off by the freighter-load is none of our concern, but once word of it gets out I am certain our "refugee" problem will be reduced by 90% or more.

This "refugee" situation has reached the stage where insensitive methods will be necessary to control it. We need to stop jerking ourselves off with self-destructive "humane" efforts. Invasion calls for drastic measures to repel.

Am I mistaken or isn't this basically the way Australia was originally populated?

Last edited:

Half a dozen cruise missiles into one of the freighters would probably work pretty well.

Forum List

Back