California wants to seize 1,100 miles of coastline....cause of the myth of global warming...

I hope they concentrate on the homes of the actors who support the man made, global warming religion...let them put their land and homes where their mouths are.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/california_set_to_seize_1100_miles_of_coastline.html

The California Coastal Commission is set to empower local government to take thousands of properties through eminent domain along 1,100-miles of coastline to prepare for sea-level rise.

Despite California being battered by 4-8 inches of torrential rain and flooding from an El Niño weather cycle, E&E News reported that the State of California in late January will authorize eminent domain authority for local jurisdictions to implement a “managed retreat” policy that will allow taking and demolishing coastal homes and businesses.
:113::21::21::21::21::21:
If it is a hoax, why is your fast assed orange buddy wanting seawalls at his Scotland linx?

Erosion, dumbass.

Wow! That's a hell of a cliff! Nothing like my laywer friend's house right on the beach that got flooded from a hurricane.

As long as it's California coastline, who cares?

It sets a precedent of making "global warming' a reason to condemn property under eminent domain.

Not the "public use" standard, but the far more nefarious "public interest" standard.

California precedent by California judges. Probably not the worst one they've ever done.

Let's all hope that you Trumpanzees have beach front property. You'll be screeching for government assistance when the ocean rises over your easy chair! Bigly!!!
Make up your juvenile mind. Are Trump supporters ape-like creatures or big money wheeler dealers with California ocean front property? Too stupid.

It sets a precedent of making "global warming' a reason to condemn property under eminent domain.

Not the "public use" standard, but the far more nefarious "public interest" standard.

California precedent by California judges. Probably not the worst one they've ever done.

If done there, it will escape to other areas.

I hope they concentrate on the homes of the actors who support the man made, global warming religion...let them put their land and homes where their mouths are.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/california_set_to_seize_1100_miles_of_coastline.html

The California Coastal Commission is set to empower local government to take thousands of properties through eminent domain along 1,100-miles of coastline to prepare for sea-level rise.

Despite California being battered by 4-8 inches of torrential rain and flooding from an El Niño weather cycle, E&E News reported that the State of California in late January will authorize eminent domain authority for local jurisdictions to implement a “managed retreat” policy that will allow taking and demolishing coastal homes and businesses.
No....let it rise....all over. Nothing to see here, right?

Let the property owners deal with it.

For some reason I think we have seen this type of land grab before...

california-map-lex-luthor-2013-dave-delisle-small2.png

Not sure if that's true. My experience leads me to believe most of the other states have been immunized against terminal stupidity.

Not sure if that's true. My experience leads me to believe most of the other states have been immunized against terminal stupidity.

Any State that's even a hint blue with coastline (or lakeline, or riverline) would try the same damn thing.

This has to be nipped in the bud before it spreads.

There literally is nothing to see.

OTISBURG?!?!? :auiqs.jpg:

OTISBURG?!?!? :auiqs.jpg:

I am a big fan of Tessmacher's peaks.

valerie-perrine-people-in-tv-photo-u1

Wonder how many movie stars and big league business types live in the 1,110 miles of California coast line??

You can bet they won't be to happy to see their mansions demolished under the fake global warming bullshit.

Should be interesting and funny as hell.
Ohhh the state won't demolish these ocean mansions. The state intends to rent them out until they are actually damaged. The owners might not even have to move. They will lose what they paid for the home and have to cough up rent.

Forum List

Back