Do white people ever stop whining, especially their men?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Because women and minorities, ie blacks, gays etc have joined the ranks of Washington D.C, their is now a call for action.....from white men. This race of poop diaper men, now feel as though the world as they once knew it, is now leaving these poor forgotten souls behind. From the MeToo movement to now the colorful makeup of Washington, white men feel like, let me get this straight....MINORITIES?????

This is the same group that keeps Trump's hopes alive at his Klan rallies, the same group, who stay in blighted one note hick towns, waiting for jobs to come back, like coal mining...which to date has created less that 500 jobs. ...because God forbid they uproot and seek new job opportunities, hell, I'm a white man.... jobs must come to them. Same whiny white men, who rally the stock market...and ain't got a pot to piss in but a disability check, the same that run down protesters, that are hooked on Fake news and who at this moment, still support Trump and his gov. shutdown.

Sometimes, but not all the time, fella's, when the Gods want to punish you morons...THEY ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS....IE A WHITE MAN CALLED TRUMP

Because women and minorities, ie blacks, gays etc have joined the ranks of Washington D.C, their is now a call for action.....from white men. This race of poop diaper men, now feel as though the world as they once knew it, is now leaving these poor forgotten souls behind. From the MeToo movement to now the colorful makeup of Washington, white men feel like, let me get this straight....MINORITIES?????

This is the same group that keeps Trump's hopes alive at his Klan rallies, the same group, who stay in blighted one note hick towns, waiting for jobs to come back, like coal mining...which to date has created less that 500 jobs. ...because God forbid they uproot and seek new job opportunities, hell, I'm a white man.... jobs must come to them. Same whiny white men, who rally the stock market...and ain't got a pot to piss in but a disability check, the same that run down protesters, that are hooked on Fake news and who at this moment, still support Trump and his gov. shutdown.

Sometimes, but not all the time, fella's, when the Gods want to punish you morons...THEY ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS....IE A WHITE MAN CALLED TRUMP
Gotta love the irony........ :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

IronyMeter.jpg

• Banned

I'm starting to have faith once again in my media...this deflective shut down move Trump has imposed, not only is hurting the very rednecks that put his orange ass in the white, but the media's not buying it, they are staying truth to power with the Mueller probe and in fact, thanks to the NY Times is horning in on the possibility that Trump is indeed a traitor to this nation and to the very people that voted his ass in. Kudos to a media that stop chasing the rabbit down the hole for ratings.

I'm starting to have faith once again in my media...this deflective shut down move Trump has imposed, not only is hurting the very rednecks that put his orange ass in the white, but the media's not buying it, they are staying truth to power with the Mueller probe and in fact, thanks to the NY Times is horning in on the possibility that Trump is indeed a traitor to this nation and to the very people that voted his ass in. Kudos to a media that stop chasing the rabbit down the hole for ratings.
Gotta love perspective and confirmation bias....... :thup:

Forum List

Back