California Threatens Red States

Dude, you are all over the map!

Dems are the only party right now interested in democracy. Reps want authoritarian rule and they won't get it in the great blue state of California.

That you say the party pulling out every stop to put their political opponents in jail and stealing elections is bizarre. Wanting to end democracy really isn't being interested in it. Quite the reverse

That you say the party pulling out every stop to put their political opponents in jail and stealing elections is bizarre. Wanting to end democracy really isn't being interested in it. Quite the reverse
That is a big fucking lie! A Russian lie! The indictments have nothing to do with politics. They are because certain Reps broke the law.

That is a big fucking lie! A Russian lie! The indictments have nothing to do with politics. They are because certain Reps broke the law.

LOL, Pondexter here is still repeating the Hillary lie. And it's your testimony Democrats are honest and not stealing elections and there's no politics in putting their political rivals in prison?

Color me shocked, LOL

Mere koinkydink indictments waited until election time and every time a new revelation about the Biden mob family comes out the very next day a new indictment is issued.

This will all end up in SCOTUS and President Trump will finish his second term doing things that’ll make Stalin blush.

LOL, Pondexter here is still repeating the Hillary lie. And it's your testimony Democrats are honest and not stealing elections and there's no politics in putting their political rivals in prison?

Color me shocked, LOL
After 60 court cases that went nowhere, one would think you'd stop regurgitating this nonsense?

Mere koinkydink indictments waited until election time and every time a new revelation about the Biden mob family comes out the very next day a new indictment is issued.

This will all end up in SCOTUS and President Trump will finish his second term doing things that’ll make Stalin blush.
Oh God, I'm having a nightmare!

After 60 court cases that went nowhere, one would think you'd stop regurgitating this nonsense?

You repeated the Hillary Russia, Russia, Russia lies and YOU are chastizing ME for bringing up old news?????

WWWOOOWWWWWW.

It's amazing how Democrats can still stun me with your stupidity.

Google (Hillary Russia Hoax), dumb ass

You repeated the Hillary Russia, Russia, Russia lies and YOU are chastizing ME for bringing up old news?????

WWWOOOWWWWWW.

It's amazing how Democrats can still stun me with your stupidity.

Google (Hillary Russia Hoax), dumb ass
WTF are you talking about?

And if you can't explain your point, then you have no point to explain.

Never said I can't explain them, fail.

All you said was duh, you don't get it. Ask a better question and I'll try to get through your fog of stupidity and explain it to you. If you put no effort into the question then I will not put any effort into the answer.

Talking to the smartest of Democrats is like explaining the obvious to an eight year old

Never said I can't explain them, fail.

All you said was duh, you don't get it. Ask a better question and I'll try to get through your fog of stupidity and explain it to you. If you put no effort into the question then I will not put any effort into the answer.

Talking to the smartest of Democrats is like explaining the obvious to an eight year old
You just dropped some names and called it a point! I'm just asking what you mean with "Hillary Rusdia lies", because it is a stupid reference!

You just dropped some names and called it a point! I'm just asking what you mean with "Hillary Rusdia lies", because it is a stupid reference!

Google "Hillary Russia Hoax." It clearly answers your questions, Gomer. I already told you that, moron

Google "Hillary Russia Hoax." It clearly answers your questions, Gomer. I already told you that, moron
No, I am asking you, what is your point? I'm not going to read the article, then try to guess your point? You tell me what your point is! You tell me why you think just because a PAC contributes funds to an Investigation, this is all on Hillary!

No, I am asking you, what is your point? I'm not going to read the article, then try to guess your point? You tell me what your point is! You tell me why you think just because a PAC contributes funds to an Investigation, this is all on Hillary!

I gave you terms to search, not a specific article you fucking moron. And apparently the word hasn't reached the shithole you live under that Hillary made up the Russia hoax. We found that out over three years ago and you're still repeating the lie. It doesn't end for you

I gave you terms to search, not a specific article you fucking moron. And apparently the word hasn't reached the shithole you live under that Hillary made up the Russia hoax. We found that out over three years ago and you're still repeating the lie. It doesn't end for you
No she did not! The Dossier was started by a REPUBLICAN!

No she did not! The Dossier was started by a REPUBLICAN!

It's not even a question anymore that's a lie. Shit man, you don't have to believe EVERYTHING politicians tell you to. And Hillary Clinton? You'd believe her if she told you she was a virgin. WTF?

It's not even a question anymore that's a lie. Shit man, you don't have to believe EVERYTHING politicians tell you to. And Hillary Clinton? You'd believe her if she told you she was a virgin. WTF?
Dude...

Forum List

Back