California Threatens Red States

Using the state's money for state business, sure. Why would you think otherwise?

Oh wait. You thought California was banning what they could do on their off time?

Seriously?

Did the cult tell you that, or did you make it up on your own?
Yeah, their forestry program did real good..for decades. :rolleyes-41:

How's that bullet train from Obama's time going?

And he is the one likely to be the nominee once Biden loses it completely. No wonder Democrats are in such a panic and throwing all the ridiculous indictments at Trump.
You dont think they'll be able to prop him up until the election?

It has a lot to offer until the liberals took over

The only thing Billo_Really likes more than watching people do drugs, murdering people and shitting on the street is watching other people doing drugs, murdering people and shitting on the street. Where else but California can he do both! Of course he loves it!

I love Florida, now that's the place to live. And we have the greatest governor in the country

The only thing Billo_Really likes more than watching people do drugs, murdering people and shitting on the street is watching other people doing drugs, murdering people and shitting on the street. Where else but California can he do both! Of course he loves it!

I love Florida, now that's the place to live. And we have the greatest governor in the country
Let's hear it for the Ron!

Red states always fold when money is involved. The blue states have it, the red states rely on that blue state money.
Then why do the blue states always want the feds to rebate the taxes they charge their residents?

If California were a country, it would have the 5th largest economy in the world, and a larger GDP than Great Britain.

This is why I don't bother reading your boasts. What a piece of bullshit this is. Is there a point to your post, other than to make you look like a complete fool? In that, you're always a first rate success.

California will be the fifth largest economy for ever and ever and ever!

Nice try?

DeSantis is a great governor, Florida is a great State and you live in a shithole. I was there last fall.

What about that confused you?

You still believe Democrats are taking you along with them for voting for them and eliminating their opposition , don't you? What do leftists call 100 million dead? A start. You'd have voted for Stalin, Castro and all the other leftists in history for the same reason.

Oh, but you're going to do Marxism right this time ....

DeSantis is a great governor, Florida is a great State and you live in a shithole. I was there last fall.

What about that confused you?

You still believe Democrats are taking you along with them for voting for them and eliminating their opposition , don't you? What do leftists call 100 million dead? A start. You'd have voted for Stalin, Castro and all the other leftists in history for the same reason.

Oh, but you're going to do Marxism right this time ....
Dude, you are all over the map!

Dems are the only party right now interested in democracy. Reps want authoritarian rule and they won't get it in the great blue state of California.

Forum List

Back