California: The changing of the pervert guard.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't know how much is fact and how much is rumor, but

Sacramento is about to have a big shake-up of sexual assault allegations. Well known politicians are expected to be named.

They claim sexual harassment has been going on in Sacramento for years and they actually have laws in place to prevent the public from finding out about the accusations.

Nancy Pelosi's daughter , Christine Pelosi is reportedly organizing women and female politicians to take advantage of offices expected to be vacated.

I live in California. When I go to the grocery store, the vegetables mostly come from Chile. They are labeled. Chile and increasingly, New Zealand. Liberals cut off the water to the mega farms in the central valley to save the snail darter fish.

The avocado farms near San Diego are going well.

I live in California. When I go to the grocery store, the vegetables mostly come from Chile. They are labeled. Chile and increasingly, New Zealand. Liberals cut off the water to the mega farms in the central valley to save the snail darter fish.

The avocado farms near San Diego are going well.
So why dont you move to bumfuck Ohio so you can be happy then? I guarantee you they will have produce from Cali.

California is a lost cause.
If that were true you wouldnt be able to access the internet, eat vegetables, or a million other things that rely on the worlds 6th largest economy.

Northern Virginia is the hub of world Internet.
Obvioulsy you dont know what youre talking about. Frankfurt Germany is the largest internet hub. I the US it would be in Manhattan. Did I tell you I used to work for Cisco so I have first hand knowledge of these things? BTW Cisco is head quartered in...you guessed it.....california.

If that were true you wouldnt be able to access the internet, eat vegetables, or a million other things that rely on the worlds 6th largest economy.

Obvioulsy you dont know what youre talking about. Frankfurt Germany is the largest internet hub. I the US it would be in Manhattan. Did I tell you I used to work for Cisco so I have first hand knowledge of these things? BTW Cisco is head quartered in...you guessed it.....california.

Northern Virginia is the busiest Internet intersection ... with up to 70% of all Internet traffic flowing through Loudoun County data centers every day.
- Wikipedia

Northern Virginia is the busiest Internet intersection ... with up to 70% of all Internet traffic flowing through Loudoun County data centers every day.
- Wikipedia
Nope Frankfurt is. They continue to set records with data throughput. You need to check your sources.

Key Internet Intersection Hits 2 Terabits of Traffic Per Second

World's Biggest Internet Hub Sues German Government Over Surveillance

"The operator of the world’s largest Internet exchange point, De-Cix, is suing the German government in an attempt to stop mass surveillance by the country’s spies."

- Wikipedia
Nope Frankfurt is. They continue to set records with data throughput. You need to check your sources.

Key Internet Intersection Hits 2 Terabits of Traffic Per Second

World's Biggest Internet Hub Sues German Government Over Surveillance

"The operator of the world’s largest Internet exchange point, De-Cix, is suing the German government in an attempt to stop mass surveillance by the country’s spies."

Okay there are fights over who has the biggest hub. So cliche.

Forum List

Back