Donna Brazile on campaign tell-all: 'I wanted the American people to see what happened'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Carlson Tucker interview. Self promotion on her part certainly, but it's interesting that she had to go onto Fox to tell her story. Doesn't appear her old party is very forgiving or interested in her analysis.

Donna Brazile on campaign tell-all: 'I wanted the American people to see what happened'

Former interim head of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile appeared to back away Wednesday from some of the most sensational claims made in her recently released tell-all about last year’s presidential election.

In an interview on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Brazile described her book as a "forensic examination" of the failures of the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

"I wanted to write this book to tell my story," Brazile told host Tucker Carlson of her memoir, called "Hacks." "I wanted the American people to see what happened."

During a wide-ranging interview, Brazile said she leaked questions at a Democratic primary town hall to members of Hillary Clinton’s campaign because she didn’t want the candidates to be "blindsided."

"That’s the greatest spin I’ve ever heard" Carlson laughed in response. "I didn’t want them blindsided? That’s so good, you should do this for a living. That is hilarious."

"Wikileaks sought to divide us," Brazile responded. "These were active measures where you got to see the things I gave to Hillary. You never got a chance to see the things I gave to [Sen.] Bernie [Sanders] or [former Maryland Gov.] Martin O’Malley."

Donna Brazile wants something, she lost a good job at CNN and she is out for revenge...My guess is she is paving the way to run the campaign of the next democrat candidate. Mrs Obama????? First task is to get rid of that political zombie Hillary and the Clinton machine...She did that...done.

Follow the money.

These Leftist scum are all dishonest. Clinton checks musta dried up? I doubt this one found integrity just recently.

Most R are scum too, blocking Trump. We are barely above total collapse. Dem = RINO = Scum. Makes me ANGRY that they enrich themselves. I am glad they got shot at playing ball on a "workday". Yeah!

Political Chic posts real crimes but RINO is not going after "it". Pitchfork time. I hope they suffer. Most of them......yes indeed. Angrier & Angrier.

I actually think Donna has been empowered by the actual people who run the Democrat party, the wealthy donors. They want Hillary gone and they told Donna that they would have her back if she put Hillary on blast.

She is still a Dem loyalist. She is blaming Hillary for the election loss by not taking advice from the DNC and also not allowing the DNC to spend campaign donations.

Hillary ran everything...and she fucked it up.

I wonder if Hillary herself will respond to Donnas attacks, or just use subordinates to attack Donna.

Last edited:
When the swamp water lowers the swamp creatures turn on each other...that is all this is...

She’s not entirely honest and still spouting the company line about Russian Hacking when everyone knows The Pakistanis and Seth Rich did it.

She’s a liar and is only telling as much truth as she needs to tell to save The DNC from their own stench and to attempt to restore her own corrupt legacy by replacing it with the myth that she is some kind of Savior of the party!

Last edited:
theo1.jpg

Forum List

Back