California Senate Approves Reduced Penalties for Marijuana Possession

Divemoron, Black men will rape your white wife and brown men too. That's how prohibition was sold. you may be too ignorant to know that. Shit wouln't surprise me a bit. Blacks are in jail exponentially more than whites while whites have higher rates of MJ consumption.
Hey wingnut, don't let facts get in the way of your racism. K!!!

Another fact, Legalization is polling 60/40 in Cali. Republicans suck cock at getting the youth vote. What do you think the youth vote is on racist prohibition. LOFL uneducated wingnuts know what thier mommy'
s taught them.

Last edited by a moderator:
your a dumb slut, you have my pity bitch:lol:

Three grammatical mistakes in 9 words.... and you call me dumb? Wow. Ok. Dumb fuck - do less drugs.

wow rightwing slut, get a real education and go out into the real world. no family

I got me a real eudumacation, thanks. Got me one of those de-gree things and all that. I is a smart biatch. You too fucken stupid to even remember basic shit like 'no family'. Which one of us is a moron? Dumb junkyboy.

Three grammatical mistakes in 9 words.... and you call me dumb? Wow. Ok. Dumb fuck - do less drugs.

wow rightwing slut, get a real education and go out into the real world. no family

I got me a real eudumacation, thanks. Got me one of those de-gree things and all that. I is a smart biatch. You too fucken stupid to even remember basic shit like 'no family'. Which one of us is a moron? Dumb junkyboy.

your a dumbass rightwing hack, you prove that daily. I could care less about your family.

Ghanja will be legal starting in Cali in Nov. You anti NAACP racist will kick your feet all the the way there.

the dipshit doesn't even understand that my stated position on what he wants is that i lean to the libertarian side on things like this and he should be allowed his pot and let him burn even his last 2 brain cells out if that's what he so chooses to do

all i asked of that dipshit was to explain how pot prohibition was racist and he couldn't even articulate his position

don't let facts get in your way diveGED:lol:
still waiting for a moron like you to explain how racism plays on your ability to burn your fucking brain out

and it looks like you are damn near the last few brain cells left

if you can top a 3.88 in grad school more power too you, though I doubt it.:lol:
link?

:lol:

edit: on second thought, you will likely think i actually care enough to want proof of your GPA, i really do NOT

I know dam sure you don't care to match credentials. tool
what part of i dont care about your GPA dont you get
you have clearly burnt out whatever brain cells you had when you got it by smoking too much pot

WTF?????

you will need to explain THAT one

your a moron if you don't understand, education is a good thing:clap2:
it makes zero sense
why dont you at least make an attempt to educate if you actually think that made a lick of sense

The basic idea behind the whole racist card is that weed was originally banned eons ago because it was mostly black people who enjoyed it.

I'm not sure if that's right or not but even if that was true, it's not racism that keeps weed prohibition around.

your a moron if you don't understand, education is a good thing:clap2:
it makes zero sense
why dont you at least make an attempt to educate if you actually think that made a lick of sense

The basic idea behind the whole racist card is that weed was originally banned eons ago because it was mostly black people who enjoyed it.

I'm not sure if that's right or not but even if that was true, it's not racism that keeps weed prohibition around.
i just asked him to explain it and he couldnt

your boy got it right, read facts are a good thing.
Minorities are jailed exponentially more than whites for possession. I'm sure you wingnuts like that fact.
The wave is coming, stand in the way and get run over.

The vote split largely along party lines, with Democrats voting 40 to 8 in favor of more lenient penalties and Republicans voting 2 to 23 against.

Why is that, I wonder? What is so bloody partisan about reducing the penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana?

More specifically, why is it that Republicans seem to be overwhelmingly against more lenient penalties. Why is that? Couldn't have anything to do with that "mean spirited" tag that folks have been hanging on Republicans for lo these many decades, now could it?

Forum List

Back