California Proposition 19 (Legal Marijuana) Holding Fast:

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...?

It worked with booze.
Did it? The US collects about 8 billion a year on taxes from alcohol, sounds good huh? But consider the US spends 185 billion a year on alcohol-related problems of which the govt. pays roughly 38 percent (about 72 billion) of that cost according to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcholism. So in essense for every dollar the US gets in taxes is spends 9 dollars for treament due to alcohol related problems.

They have to buy the seeds from somewhere

Do they? When I was a grower I collected my own seeds from my own crops, never had to purchase a single seed.

Hell I have friends that brew their own beer and moonshine and they pay no taxes. You potheads have this pie in the sky fantasy and fail to see reality.

If everyone was going to make their own pot then we wouldn't have drug dealers selling pot like we have right now.

Not everyone has the capacity to grow their own.

72 billion vs. 8 billion? Where are you getting those numbers, I can't find them on the site you linked me to.

That's a good place for all you potheads. Just get high and forget your state is fucking bankrupt.

Not everyone in California is a pothead, much like not everyone in Texas is dumb, arrogant and right wing. Of course California has many dopers and Texas many dopes.

Spoken like a true dopehead.

Fact is dumbass, I never said that everyone in California is a pothead. Put the bong down and concentrate!

How much pot do you smoke in a day?
How many steers do you fuck in a day, asshole?:lol::lol:

Lonestar a redneck who doesn't drink beer!!!!
Brokeback redneck

That the best you can do? Attack a person that chooses to lead a sober life and you call them gay for doing so? You're a fucking idiot.
No! A fucking idiot is one, like you, bragging about how they live their life and then telling everyone else how to live theirs. What are you, a fucking Nazi?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somehow I believe that's exactly what you do. But why you feel the need to tell us about it is beyond me.

I'm not the one picking chest hair from my teeth each morning after a bender at the local texas gay bar, chappy. Maybe you should throw away your buttless chaps before pulling an "I know you are but what am I", peewee.

Sounds like you're talking from experience. I always thought you were a homosexual but know I'm convinced, the teddy bear is a dead give away.
:clap2: You think the posters are gay but you keep replying to them. Are you trolling, bitch?:lol:

Steers n queers in Texas. Some big dumb longhorn linebacker got his ass kicked by a guy half his size after the Texas tough broke back hit a woman. Just a cowboy

The trolls came out in force. I reckon they can't handle one of their own getting their ass kicked.

:rofl:

LonestarGED, your a fucking clown and we love mocking you. Seriously college wouldn't have been bad for you.
the days of racist prohibition are ending and fossil wingnuts like you will be mocked for decades.

LonestarGED, your a fucking clown and we love mocking you. Seriously college wouldn't have been bad for you.
the days of racist prohibition are ending and fossil wingnuts like you will be mocked for decades.

Well it didn't take long for the first troll of the day to show up.

troll, I don't take offense at GED's crying.
If you were educated you'd be somewhat read on the topic. But your as woefully ignorant on prohibition as you are in general. But fear not, education is not that popular in Texas.

troll, I don't take offense at GED's crying.
If you were educated you'd be somewhat read on the topic. But your as woefully ignorant on prohibition as you are in general. But fear not, education is not that popular in Texas.

Keep on trolling, you damn sure can't do anything else. Each time you attempt to debate someone you get your ass handed it you.

Show me a Constitutional amendment regarding the prohibition of marijuanna? You can't! Alcohol was prohibited under the 18th amendment and repealed under the 21st amendment. Now what the fuck does any of that have to do with you potheads wanting to legalize pot?

texas ged's are easy to get.
And if you weren't a racist you'd know it was sold to clowns like you telling them pot would make black and brown men rape thier white woman.

texas ged's are easy to get.
And if you weren't a racist you'd know it was sold to clowns like you telling them pot would make black and brown men rape thier white woman.

Thanks for proving me right.

You are incapable of engaging in an honest, you're simply here to troll.

Say hello to iggy!

The billion-dollar figure is just an estimate.

An estimate from an economist who knows that sales are about 14 billion in Cali which is more than all the wine in the state.

It doesn't matter. That economist (who he or she is) is wrong if they think CA is going to get a billion dollars in revenue from legalizing pot.

How do you know that his estimate is wrong, exactly?

The trolls came out in force. I reckon they can't handle one of their own getting their ass kicked.

do you really think you need to be bringing up "asses" this side of your gay mustache ride down at The MANHOLE?

do you really think you need to be bringing up "asses" this side of your gay mustache ride down at The MANHOLE?

Another troll showed up!

Good news though, there's plenty of room for you to hurl your insults in the iggy bin, along with all the other stupid fucks.

Another troll showed up!

Good news though, there's plenty of room for you to hurl your insults in the iggy bin, along with all the other stupid fucks.

Well, I mean, you don't have to act like a cub scout pack leader luring kids inside by offering candy, you sick fuck. jeeez.

Forum List

Back