California Proposition 19 (Legal Marijuana) Holding Fast:

That's a good place for all you potheads. Just get high and forget your state is fucking bankrupt.

Not everyone in California is a pothead, much like not everyone in Texas is dumb, arrogant and right wing. Of course California has many dopers and Texas many dopes.

Spoken like a true dopehead.

Fact is dumbass, I never said that everyone in California is a pothead. Put the bong down and concentrate!

How much pot do you smoke in a day?

Last edited:
That's a good place for all you potheads. Just get high and forget your state is fucking bankrupt.
If marijuana is made legal and is taxed the State of California won't be bankrupt much longer.

By the way, referring to everyone who enjoys the rather pleasant effect of marijuana as a "pothead" is comparable to calling everyone who enjoys a few beers now and then a drunk. It's a stupid misnomer. The Cheech and Chong stereotype are exceptions and by no means the rule. I think you would be surprised at how many well educated, highly respected professional persons prefer marijuana to booze.

Sure, keep believing that. First of all there is no way the government can control any aspect of the pot market. Didn't the war on drugs teach you potheads anything?

If the shoe fits then wear it you potheaded fuck!

If marijuana is made legal and is taxed the State of California won't be bankrupt much longer.

By the way, referring to everyone who enjoys the rather pleasant effect of marijuana as a "pothead" is comparable to calling everyone who enjoys a few beers now and then a drunk. It's a stupid misnomer. The Cheech and Chong stereotype are exceptions and by no means the rule. I think you would be surprised at how many well educated, highly respected professional persons prefer marijuana to booze.

Sure, keep believing that. First of all there is no way the government can control any aspect of the pot market. Didn't the war on drugs teach you potheads anything?

Yes, it taught us that idiots like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about if the subject is not bull testicles and chasing tumbling weeds.

Thankfully, there are enough texans like Willie Nelson to offset your stupidity.

Of course the gov can regulate pot. There are a myriad of ways to do this outside of the "tax the six pack at the gas station" model. Hell, a yearly license fee to legally smoke pot, grow pot and distribute pot would net millions from those who are tired of assholes like you whose heads are stuck in 1986 with Nancy Reagan's frying egg.

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Except liquor and cigs aren't illegal under federal law, and even if they're not spending money to prosecute it, they'll still have to spend money to enforce any regulations/taxes they put on it.

Yes, it taught us that idiots like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about if the subject is not bull testicles and chasing tumbling weeds.

Thankfully, there are enough texans like Willie Nelson to offset your stupidity.

Of course the gov can regulate pot. There are a myriad of ways to do this outside of the "tax the six pack at the gas station" model. Hell, a yearly license fee to legally smoke pot, grow pot and distribute pot would net millions from those who are tired of assholes like you whose heads are stuck in 1986 with Nancy Reagan's frying egg.

When you can make an intelligent argument, get back to me. Until then go smoke your dope, you dope.

You mean geriatric pothead Texans would agree with you? OK.

Willie Nelson is an America icon whose validity in what it means to be an American soars miles above your bleeding pussy.

remember, fuckstick:

Almost busted in Laredo,
But for reasons that I'd rather not disclose,
But if you're stayin' in a motel there and leave,
Just don't leave nothin' in your clothes.
And at the airport in Milwaukee,
They refused to let us board the plane at all,
They said we looked suspicious,
But I believe they like to pick on me and Paul.

:thup:

Except liquor and cigs aren't illegal under federal law, and even if they're not spending money to prosecute it, they'll still have to spend money to enforce any regulations/taxes they put on it.

clearly, you've heard of Prohibition.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

The billion-dollar figure is just an estimate.

An estimate from an economist who knows that sales are about 14 billion in Cali which is more than all the wine in the state.

It doesn't matter. That economist (who he or she is) is wrong if they think CA is going to get a billion dollars in revenue from legalizing pot.

ahh.. because YOU say so.

got it.

:thup:

:lol:

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...? How would you tax people that grew in their own home or their own property?

Hell I have friends that brew their own beer and moonshine and they pay no taxes. You potheads have this pie in the sky fantasy and fail to see reality.

Forum List

Back