California Proposition 19 (Legal Marijuana) Holding Fast:

Lonestar a redneck who doesn't drink beer!!!!
Brokeback redneck

That the best you can do? Attack a person that chooses to lead a sober life and you call them gay for doing so? You're a fucking idiot.

your a GED and a gaylord brokeback Texas, watch it or I'll cross the boarder and whoop that ass.

insulting someone for being stupid works much better if you post semi- literately.

just a tip

Well come on tough guy! The only thing stopping you is space and fear. You know where I'm at!

... sucking on a long neck down at the MANHOLE?

Somehow I believe that's exactly what you do. But why you feel the need to tell us about it is beyond me.

I'm not the one picking chest hair from my teeth each morning after a bender at the local texas gay bar, chappy. Maybe you should throw away your buttless chaps before pulling an "I know you are but what am I", peewee.

... sucking on a long neck down at the MANHOLE?

Somehow I believe that's exactly what you do. But why you feel the need to tell us about it is beyond me.

I'm not the one picking chest hair from my teeth each morning after a bender at the local texas gay bar, chappy. Maybe you should throw away your buttless chaps before pulling an "I know you are but what am I", peewee.

Sounds like you're talking from experience. I always thought you were a homosexual but know I'm convinced, the teddy bear is a dead give away.

Sounds like you're talking from experience. I always thought you were a homosexual but know I'm convinced, the teddy bear is a dead give away.

If it's anything like your grasp on the English language, brokeback, I guess I'll never have to worry about dodging a dick in the face the likes of which makes your mouth salivate.

YOU JUST LICKED YOUR LIPS, DIDN'T YOU??!?!?!

:rofl:

If it's anything like your grasp on the English language, brokeback, I guess I'll never have to worry about dodging a dick in the face the likes of which makes your mouth salivate.

Wow I made an error.... :cuckoo:

Wow I made an error.... :cuckoo:

Apparently, you make a LOT of errors, butt pirate.

Would it be inappropriate if I broke in here and asked if anyone had a joint? :lol:

(This is a thread about marijuana, isn't it?)

It was until shegun started talking about her homosexual fantasies.

And sorry, I left my stash at home.

no, you left your "stash" in the crotch of that cowboy that bought you that fruity blue cocktail last night, village person cowboy. Don't blame me if you started talking shit and can't keep up, you fucking dude ranch.

Forum List

Back