California Proposition 19 (Legal Marijuana) Holding Fast:

Sure, keep believing that. First of all there is no way the government can control any aspect of the pot market. Didn't the war on drugs teach you potheads anything?

If the shoe fits then wear it you potheaded fuck!

Yes, it taught us that idiots like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about if the subject is not bull testicles and chasing tumbling weeds.

Thankfully, there are enough texans like Willie Nelson to offset your stupidity.

Of course the gov can regulate pot. There are a myriad of ways to do this outside of the "tax the six pack at the gas station" model. Hell, a yearly license fee to legally smoke pot, grow pot and distribute pot would net millions from those who are tired of assholes like you whose heads are stuck in 1986 with Nancy Reagan's frying egg.

When you can make an intelligent argument, get back to me. Until then go smoke your dope, you dope.

I see that I scared you away from replying with anything other than, "derrrr derrrrr what color is the sky today derrrrrr".

Indeed, it's the total lack of a convincing argument by outmoded dipshits like you that gives us OPs like the one which began this thread.

:thup:

Sure, keep believing that. First of all there is no way the government can control any aspect of the pot market. Didn't the war on drugs teach you potheads anything?

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Except liquor and cigs aren't illegal under federal law, and even if they're not spending money to prosecute it, they'll still have to spend money to enforce any regulations/taxes they put on it.

does prohibition ring a bell?

do you think that liquor and cig taxes are paid voluntarily?

do you believe in the easter bunny?

Yes, it taught us that idiots like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about if the subject is not bull testicles and chasing tumbling weeds.

Thankfully, there are enough texans like Willie Nelson to offset your stupidity.

Of course the gov can regulate pot. There are a myriad of ways to do this outside of the "tax the six pack at the gas station" model. Hell, a yearly license fee to legally smoke pot, grow pot and distribute pot would net millions from those who are tired of assholes like you whose heads are stuck in 1986 with Nancy Reagan's frying egg.

When you can make an intelligent argument, get back to me. Until then go smoke your dope, you dope.

I see that I scared you away from replying with anything other than, "derrrr derrrrr what color is the sky today derrrrrr".

Indeed, it's the total lack of a convincing argument by outmoded dipshits like you that gives us OPs like the one which began this thread.

You couldn't scare away mice you dumbfuck!

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...? How would you tax people that grew in their own home or their own property?

Hell I have friends that brew their own beer and moonshine and they pay no taxes. You potheads have this pie in the sky fantasy and fail to see reality.

gosh, dipshit, you must not be aware that organized crime stopped supporting bootlegged liquor as soon as we ended prohibition. If anything, pot smugglers would become as prevalent as rum runners after American Farmers make them irrelevant.

And, like I said, an annual license on graded use of pot, from simple consumption to growing, would net millions from people who are not interested in playing your silly fucking cops and robbers game anymore. NOT to mention the taxes accrued from paraphernalia selling merchants. Go ask Tommy Chong, you dumb bastard, WHY he went to jail for selling bongs.

And, your moonshine brewing friend is no less a criminal that pot growers, dummy. ANY distillation without a license if illegal. Yet, his operation sure isn't putting Jack Daniels out of business any time soon, eh you dumb bastard?

Feel free to scream it to nancy reagan, you fucking ironic throwback.

Bitch, I bet your tiny dick shriveled an inch just replying to me.

You are yesterday's punchline, pussy. Me and Willie Nelson will be smoking a doobie on the grave of your stupidity in a texas minute!

The billion-dollar figure is just an estimate.

An estimate from an economist who knows that sales are about 14 billion in Cali which is more than all the wine in the state.

It doesn't matter. That economist (who he or she is) is wrong if they think CA is going to get a billion dollars in revenue from legalizing pot.

they have already gotten millions just on the medicle MJ

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...? How would you tax people that grew in their own home or their own property?

Hell I have friends that brew their own beer and moonshine and they pay no taxes. You potheads have this pie in the sky fantasy and fail to see reality.

gosh, dipshit, you must not be aware that organized crime stopped supporting bootlegged liquor as soon as we ended prohibition. If anything, pot smugglers would become as prevalent as rum runners after American Farmers make them irrelevant.

And, like I said, an annual license on graded use of pot, from simple consumption to growing, would net millions from people who are not interested in playing your silly fucking cops and robbers game anymore. NOT to mention the taxes accrued from paraphernalia selling merchants. Go ask Tommy Chong, you dumb bastard, WHY he went to jail for selling bongs.

And, your moonshine brewing friend is no less a criminal that pot growers, dummy. ANY distillation without a license if illegal. Yet, his operation sure isn't putting Jack Daniels out of business any time soon, eh you dumb bastard?

Take another bong hit you stupid fuck!

You are yesterday's punchline, pussy. Me and Willie Nelson will be smoking a doobie on the grave of your stupidity in a texas minute!

Yea your little teddy bear really scares me.:cuckoo:

You wish you knew Willie, keep dreaming you retarded puke!

Lonestar a redneck who doesn't drink beer!!!!
Brokeback redneck

That the best you can do? Attack a person that chooses to lead a sober life and you call them gay for doing so? You're a fucking idiot.

your a GED and a gaylord brokeback Texas, watch it or I'll cross the boarder and whoop that ass.

Tough talk, let's see you back it up.

Ask anyone you meet for "Country" and they'll direct you straight to me.

bonney texas - Google Maps

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...?

It worked with booze.

How would you tax people that grew in their own home or their own property?

They have to buy the seeds from somewhere

If everyone was going to make their own pot then we wouldn't have drug dealers selling pot like we have right now.

I hope Cali passes this Prop, and the backlash against the drug war spreads to other states. The war on drugs is such a waste of money. All drugs should be legalized, regulated, and taxed. If prohibition created a violent and highly-profitable class criminals with alcohol, then i think it's done the same with all the other drugs.

These laws create a scenario where people are arrested for pre-crime, which is what some pro-drug war arguments are predicated on: that drug use causes crime, so people should be prosecuted for drug use to prevent a crime they might commit while under the influence. It's like Minority Report.

I would rather have a country where adults could do whatever they wanted with their own bodies--this includes consensual prostitution--instead of having of a maze of draconian laws that hide behind the emotionally-manipulative facade of "think of the children", the same laws that enable and promote a festering underclass of armed and trigger-happy money-chasing gangsters.

another half assed retort that cuts right to the bone!

:rofl:

You got nothing, you gay cowboy.

It's not my avatar so much as my words, little man. A smarter person would have caught that.

Indeed, I'd LOVE to have known willie... and then smoke a giant doobie with the man so we can laugh our asses off at people like you.

Do you honestly think the pot smugglers would simply stop smuggling pot and comply to our laws, pay taxes etc...?

It worked with booze.
Did it? The US collects about 8 billion a year on taxes from alcohol, sounds good huh? But consider the US spends 185 billion a year on alcohol-related problems of which the govt. pays roughly 38 percent (about 72 billion) of that cost according to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcholism. So in essense for every dollar the US gets in taxes is spends 9 dollars for treament due to alcohol related problems.
How would you tax people that grew in their own home or their own property?

Do they? When I was a grower I collected my own seeds from my own crops, never had to purchase a single seed.

If everyone was going to make their own pot then we wouldn't have drug dealers selling pot like we have right now.

Not everyone has the capacity to grow their own.

Last edited:

It worked with booze.

That argument doesn't wash. This isn't the 1920's.

of course it does, you dumb son of a whore, it's not as if the 1920s was a magical fucking decade of a mythical yesteryear.

another half assed retort that cuts right to the bone!

:rofl:

You got nothing, you gay cowboy.

That from a guy with a teddy bear avatar.

It's not my avatar so much as my words, little man. A smarter person would have caught that.

Indeed, I'd LOVE to have known willie... and then smoke a giant doobie with the man so we can laugh our asses off at people like you.

Keep dreaming pothead!

Forum List

Back