California Proposition 19 (Legal Marijuana) Holding Fast:

Thankfully, there are enough texans like Willie Nelson to offset your stupidity.

You mean geriatric pothead Texans would agree with you? OK.

Willie Nelson is an America icon whose validity in what it means to be an American soars miles above your bleeding pussy.

remember, fuckstick:

Almost busted in Laredo,
But for reasons that I'd rather not disclose,
But if you're stayin' in a motel there and leave,
Just don't leave nothin' in your clothes.
And at the airport in Milwaukee,
They refused to let us board the plane at all,
They said we looked suspicious,
But I believe they like to pick on me and Paul.

:thup:

You must've been high when you wrote this.

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Except liquor and cigs aren't illegal under federal law, and even if they're not spending money to prosecute it, they'll still have to spend money to enforce any regulations/taxes they put on it.

clearly, you've heard of Prohibition.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Prohibition was federal.

FAIL

An estimate from an economist who knows that sales are about 14 billion in Cali which is more than all the wine in the state.

It doesn't matter. That economist (who he or she is) is wrong if they think CA is going to get a billion dollars in revenue from legalizing pot.

ahh.. because YOU say so.

got it.

Which is not different than you believing them because THEY said so.

You're an idiot.

Last time I looked, they do a pretty good job of taxing cigarettes and liquor. They would be able to do the same with pot. Once you make it legal, the "war" is over. Then, it would just be a matter of licensing the sellers and taxing the profits.

Except liquor and cigs aren't illegal under federal law, and even if they're not spending money to prosecute it, they'll still have to spend money to enforce any regulations/taxes they put on it.

does prohibition ring a bell?

do you think that liquor and cig taxes are paid voluntarily?

do you believe in the easter bunny?

THIS ISN'T AN ARGUMENT. Don't ask me have I heard of prohibition...you know I have. Ask yourself: what does that have to do with what I just said?

Prohibition was a FEDERAL ban. Liquor and cigarettes ARE NOT BANNED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL; MARIJUANA IS. I said they ARE NOT banned; I didn't say they NEVER WERE.

You mean geriatric pothead Texans would agree with you? OK.

Willie Nelson is an America icon whose validity in what it means to be an American soars miles above your bleeding pussy.

remember, fuckstick:

Almost busted in Laredo,
But for reasons that I'd rather not disclose,
But if you're stayin' in a motel there and leave,
Just don't leave nothin' in your clothes.
And at the airport in Milwaukee,
They refused to let us board the plane at all,
They said we looked suspicious,
But I believe they like to pick on me and Paul.

You must've been high when you wrote this.

You must be stupid as hell if you don't recognize the lyrics.

clearly, you've heard of Prohibition.

Prohibition was federal.

FAIL

ahh yes... bootleggers probably wouldn't have made moonshine if prohibition were from the authority of states.

:rofl:

you people are really, REALLY dumb.

It doesn't matter. That economist (who he or she is) is wrong if they think CA is going to get a billion dollars in revenue from legalizing pot.

ahh.. because YOU say so.

got it.

Which is not different than you believing them because THEY said so.

You're an idiot.

oh well, you know, except for all that research involved.

and, uh, the evidence of how the booze industry impacted our economy after prohibition...

yes, quite a masterful thinker you are.

does prohibition ring a bell?

do you think that liquor and cig taxes are paid voluntarily?

do you believe in the easter bunny?

THIS ISN'T AN ARGUMENT. Don't ask me have I heard of prohibition...you know I have. Ask yourself: what does that have to do with what I just said?

Prohibition was a FEDERAL ban. Liquor and cigarettes ARE NOT BANNED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL; MARIJUANA IS. I said they ARE NOT banned; I didn't say they NEVER WERE.

yup.. because state bans, rather than federal, would have kept the mafia out of the liquor market!

:cuckoo:

hey shogun, next time you encounter that much stoopid, a picture can say a thousand words:

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

:rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkHrIuRjXM&feature=related]YouTube - Me & Paul - Willie Nelson[/ame]

WOW. After reading this page I need to smoke a bowl.
Yeah. That's legal. I live in a free country. You live in a corporate owned police state.
And though it shames me to say you're right and that I envy your freedom, I'll say it nonetheless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-R2HLoGOs]YouTube - Ziggy Marley - One Good Spliff sessions.mp4[/ame]

Forum List

Back