California Legislature OKs health insurance mandate

So you don't believe that everyone should pay for health care. When did you become so forgiving?

So you don't believe that everyone should pay for health care. When did you become so forgiving?

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

Thanks for validating the Left hate the homeless.

The homeless won't have to pay, you pay for them!! They are on Medicaid.
So you lied claiming illegals don’t get free government benefits.

Hook
Line
Sinker

Never said no such thing, but the homeless have no income and are on Medicaid, if they have income they probably pay whatever they can afford. Otherwise its you who foots the bill. Sorry you can foot everyone's bill for health ins, are you??

California and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: eligibility, enrollment and benefits

Its rich you right wing guys are so concerned about the poor.

Yet many of you don't have health ins.

Last edited:

Hook
Line
Sinker

Never said no such thing, but the homeless have no income and are on Medicaid, if they have income they probably pay whatever they can afford. Otherwise its you who foots the bill. Sorry you can foot everyone's bill for health ins, are you??

California and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: eligibility, enrollment and benefits

Taxpayers paying to give illegals things taxpayers must pay thru the nose for.

And yes, you wish to tax the MILLIONS of poor in California not on Medicaid.

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

You live in America not Cuba.

I believe you should buy me a new Corvette every year for my quality God given life and a kilo of cocaine..

You agree?

Hook
Line
Sinker

Because we don't want it?

'California Moves to Tax Poor and Homeless'

THOUGHTS:

1. Like Obama 'taxing' people who could not afford Obamacare?

2. Way to punish the poor for being poor! :p

3. Where do you send the tax bill for someone who is homeless?

It doesn't matter if you need something to eat, you must buy health insurance first!!!!

Since most of the rich people have moved to Arizona in Bill Gates smart community, only the poor is left. Happened in Detroit now in Californication.

Do you want to pay for their healthcare??
I belong to blue cross blue shield, what I dont use ends up going to someone else who needs it, when I need it, then someone else helps me out. What the government did was take from the many who had, forced many to lose theirs, just so some could have free healthcare. If you want healthcare get a fucking job.

Since most of the rich people have moved to Arizona in Bill Gates smart community, only the poor is left. Happened in Detroit now in Californication.

Do you want to pay for their healthcare??
I belong to blue cross blue shield, what I dont use ends up going to someone else who needs it, when I need it, then someone else helps me out. What the government did was take from the many who had, forced many to lose theirs, just so some could have free healthcare. If you want healthcare get a fucking job.
The Lefts reward message to hard working people: we’re going to screw you over big time.

I'm not surprised, our state politicians here have straight-up said that their priority was the illegals and not the American citizens they were sworn to serve. Here in this 120,000 square mile Jerry Springer show, they tax the shit out of everything in order to give illegals the most luxury free ride they can. To the exclusion of all the state's other needs. Like fixing the crumbling Oroville dam (if that thing goes thousands will die) or spending money on proper forest management to prevent or minimize forest fires.

What does this have to do with the poor

Nothing

if your living at poverty levels you are not paying taxes except for what you purchase in sales tax. The tax rate kicks in based on the level of income and if you fall below it u do not pay taxes.

this is just the Mandate part 2

Some do believe that the cost of health care staying low can only be achieve by having as many people in the system

The more people in the system will keep costs down which benefits everyone except those who can afford to pay whatever the doctor wants to charge

Forum List

Back