California Legislature OKs health insurance mandate

So you don't believe that everyone should pay for health care. When did you become so forgiving?
There are a lot of people who abuse the health system. There are many issues involved in this medical agenda. At some point something will have to be done about medical care if costs rise for premiums on those who pay the freight. I fully believe that medical care will be limited someday for people in some way. Obama did suggest as an example an amount of money costs per lifetime of an individual and after a certain point, take the pain pill.

No Obama never did.

California and most Dem run states have been taxing the poor for decades. They don't give two shits about the poor. All the money is funneled into Dem party schemes to buy votes, enrich themselves, and rig elections.

Oh the hypocrisy, you are full of it.

I noticed you denied none of it, I think we all know why. :icon_rolleyes:

So you don't believe that everyone should pay for health care. When did you become so forgiving?

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

You live in America not Cuba.

I believe you should buy me a new Corvette every year for my quality God given life and a kilo of cocaine..

You agree?

Nope, I want my tax dollars to go to food stamps, Hud, and health care.

Since most of the rich people have moved to Arizona in Bill Gates smart community, only the poor is left. Happened in Detroit now in Californication.

Do you want to pay for their healthcare??
I know you’re not a very smart person but can you try to square these back to back posts?

No.

California and most Dem run states have been taxing the poor for decades. They don't give two shits about the poor. All the money is funneled into Dem party schemes to buy votes, enrich themselves, and rig elections.

Actually its the democratic states that have expanded Medicaid, and even some of the Republican run states.

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

You live in America not Cuba.

I believe you should buy me a new Corvette every year for my quality God given life and a kilo of cocaine..

You agree?

Nope, I want my tax dollars to go to food stamps, Hud, and health care.

And steal mine...

Actually its the democratic states that have expanded Medicaid, and even some of the Republican run states.

LOL so Dem run states suck, nobody can get a job and health insurance so they are expanding Medicaid? Good to know.

You right wing nuts don't care about poor or the homeless, you just want to bad mouth California.

You are an idiot. In California the poor have Medicaid. This is about people who should be on the exchanges duh...obviously it is the GOP that doesn't care about the poor since their states don't have expanded medicaid. GOP Assholes and silly dupes like you....
And millions of poor don’t have Medicaid, shitforbrains.

Forum List

Back