California Legislature OKs health insurance mandate

So you don't believe that everyone should pay for health care. When did you become so forgiving?

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

You live in America not Cuba.

I believe you should buy me a new Corvette every year for my quality God given life and a kilo of cocaine..

You agree?

Nope, I want my tax dollars to go to food stamps, Hud, and health care.

And steal mine...

You might be on all three. Also you have gone to the doctor and you will in your lifetime, or will. Health ins is like auto in , and home owners ins. You hope you never have to use it.

You don't believe in free choice between a hamburger and subsidizing your unhealthy / reckless life style?

I believe everyone should pay what they can afford for healthcare, so no to your question. CA expanded Medicaid as well.

I believe you should buy me a new Corvette every year for my quality God given life and a kilo of cocaine..

You agree?

And steal mine...

You might be on all three. Also you have gone to the doctor and you will in your lifetime, or will. Health ins is like auto in , and home owners ins. You hope you never have to use it.

No I won't ever go to the doctor...and no health insurance is not like auto insurance (and don't even get me started on that scam/cahoots between the US government and car insurance companys) you are charging me to breath and subsidise peoples unhealthy and risky lifestyle's.

You agree?

And steal mine...

No I won't ever go to the doctor...and no health insurance is not like auto insurance (and don't even get me started on that scam/cahoots between the US government and car insurance companys) you are charging me to breath and subsidise peoples unhealthy and risky lifestyle's.

You want to eat junk food, get fat and don't exercise, pay for the shit yourself.

You agree?

And steal mine...

You want to eat junk food, get fat and don't exercise, pay for the shit yourself.

Oh is that what you do, you are responding to yourself. No matter how healthy you think you are, you have been to the doctor, or will be in need of healthcare.

And steal mine...

Oh is that what you do, you are responding to yourself.

So you are not in the chain of quotes?

Why the deflection and not a retort?

And steal mine...

This is my response to you:
Oh is that what you do, you are responding to yourself. No matter how healthy you think you are, you have been to the doctor, or will be in need of healthcare.

And I answered it I will never go to a quack.

Your avatar says you are supporting an universal healthcare person. Are you double minded, a schizophrenic, see a mental health practitioner for that.

Your avatar says you are supporting an universal healthcare person. Are you double minded, a schizophrenic, see a mental health practitioner for that.

So are you a one trick pony when you support someone?

Of course. They hate the middle class

-Geaux.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature voted Monday to tax people who refuse to buy health insurance, bringing back a key part of former President Barack Obama’s health care law in the country’s most populous state after it was eliminated by Republicans in Congress.

California Legislature OKs health insurance mandate -

-Geaux.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature voted Monday to tax people who refuse to buy health insurance, bringing back a key part of former President Barack Obama’s health care law in the country’s most populous state after it was eliminated by Republicans in Congress.

It is their State, so let their people suffer...

-Geaux.

the people of the state wont suffer...they are targeting those who dont want ins.....

Can't say I feel sorry for the tax payers in that State. They keep electing those lefty idiots to run the State so they get what they elected.

Hope they enjoy paying for every deadbeat and illegal's healthcare.

If I lived in the State I'd be moving out.

-Geaux.

yet, there is no right wing support for actually working with capitalism and correcting for the deleterious capital effects of Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

-Geaux.

the people of the state wont suffer...they are targeting those who dont want ins.....

Then the people who don't want insurance will suffer which mean the people of their state will suffer...

Forum List

Back