How about reparations for victims of the housing meltdown?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I was thinking about this today. Reparations for the housing meltdown would make more sense than the other reparations the Democrats are promoting. What's the difference? Plenty.

Slavery reparations are not deserved because nobody in this country today was a slave, unless you were a victim of a crime. All the people in our government today had no control over what government representatives did so many years ago.

Sexual preference reparations also should not be appropriated because there was little to no financial harm by the state not recognizing gay marriage. In fact, marriage is not even mentioned in the US Constitution. To the chagrin of leftists, it's still not.

College reparations. Again, not applicable because people who took loans out for an advanced education did so knowingly. If you made it to college, you were obviously not ignorant. You knew what you were getting into when you signed those forms. Plus for many people, it was an investment that will eventually pay off.

The housing meltdown was 100% the fault of government. Government changed the rules to 0% down and no credit check. The federal government are co-conspirators with Fanny and Freddy. The representatives at the time knew they were creating a problem and did nothing about it. They took advantage of the ignorant, many of whom today cannot purchase a home even if they wanted to. Some have been financially ruined for life. Unlike slavery, we know who was at fault and who the real victims are.

As long as the Democrats found this magic money making machine to pacify all those who were harmed or think they are harmed, why not reparations for people who lost everything in the housing collapse?

I was thinking about this today. Reparations for the housing meltdown would make more sense than the other reparations the Democrats are promoting. What's the difference? Plenty.

Slavery reparations are not deserved because nobody in this country today was a slave, unless you were a victim of a crime. All the people in our government today had no control over what government representatives did so many years ago.

Sexual preference reparations also should not be appropriated because there was little to no financial harm by the state not recognizing gay marriage. In fact, marriage is not even mentioned in the US Constitution. To the chagrin of leftists, it's still not.

College reparations. Again, not applicable because people who took loans out for an advanced education did so knowingly. If you made it to college, you were obviously not ignorant. You knew what you were getting into when you signed those forms. Plus for many people, it was an investment that will eventually pay off.

The housing meltdown was 100% the fault of government. Government changed the rules to 0% down and no credit check. The federal government are co-conspirators with Fanny and Freddy. The representatives at the time knew they were creating a problem and did nothing about it. They took advantage of the ignorant, many of whom today cannot purchase a home even if they wanted to. Some have been financially ruined for life. Unlike slavery, we know who was at fault and who the real victims are.

As long as the Democrats found this magic money making machine to pacify all those who were harmed or think they are harmed, why not reparations for people who lost everything in the housing collapse?
So we should all be taxed so we can pay everyone for a housing market meltdown? I dont think so,

But as I said before, Democrats owned the slaves, fought to keep the slaves, after reconstruction, harassed the free blacks up till 1964. Then LBJ fucked them again, by the projects and welfare programs. Let the Democrats be taxed and reparations be paid to black people.

In spite of the government stupidity, especially Dem idiots I didn't purchase more home than I could afford and didn't go on a spending spree by taking out a 2nd. I'm not going to work overtime because some idiots did I'm not paying for THEIR stupid decisions.

Liberal scum on the left coast now tax the crap out of businesses that don't even make money. If your business breaks even, or loses money, tough shit they slam them with taxes anyway.

The Dem motto is...I'M A GET MINE, SCREW YOU.

You got reparations already

We elected Obama and the housing meltdown was corrected

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Liberal scum on the left coast now tax the crap out of businesses that don't even make money. If your business breaks even, or loses money, tough shit they slam them with taxes anyway.

This said by one of the wealthy for whom the tax cut Trump enacted was created and to whom went almost all of the benefits

The one coming?

Obama did it? I there anything DumBama didn't do in your world? You know, cause the sun to rise? Cause food to grow from the ground? Bring the stars out in the sky at night????

kissing black ass.jpg

This said by one of the wealthy for whom the tax cut Trump enacted was created and to whom went almost all of the benefits

Its our money we earned it so keep your mooching hands off! :eusa_hand:

Just gift everyone $10 million dollars then the entire country can retire on holiday.

Correct. 2020 is the year Democrats are promising the world. Reparations for everybody, free healthcare, free college, free personal time off of work. Aren't we fortunate to have Democrats in this country that can find a way to give us all these things while being 21 trillion in debt at the same time?

I swear, they must have a magic wand or something.

Obama did it? I there anything DumBama didn't do in your world? You know, cause the sun to rise? Cause food to grow from the ground? Bring the stars out in the sky at night????

View attachment 266403
Well let’s look at it this way Ray
Under Bush, houses lost 40 percent of their value
Under the Great Obama, those houses recouped their lost value and then some

One of the reasons he is known as the Great Obama
Want to hear more?

Reparations based on people that actually exist?

We can't have that.

We all lost a couple hundred thousand here and there so it’s a great idea to have the welfareites and illegals compensate us.

Just gift everyone $10 million dollars then the entire country can retire on holiday.

Correct. 2020 is the year Democrats are promising the world. Reparations for everybody, free healthcare, free college, free personal time off of work. Aren't we fortunate to have Democrats in this country that can find a way to give us all these things while being 21 trillion in debt at the same time?

I swear, they must have a magic wand or something.

Of course, free handouts is all they can promise Trump has them crushed on all the important election issues.

Forum List

Back