Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

I don't understand a restaurant turning customers away but to each their own.
The damned vaccinated are likely to wind be the official carriers of the Chinese Kung FLU infecting others and eventually themselves whereever they go. Who wants to eat with the disease carriers?

Don't take the vaccine. Go maskless. Congregate with other mouth-breathing morons.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats are way ahead of you:

1627592883344.png

The damned vaccinated are likely to wind be the official carriers of the Chinese Kung FLU infecting others and eventually themselves whereever they go. Who wants to eat with the disease carriers?

You will be all the time unless you simply stay home.

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy

When this owner has 2, 3 or more of her staff come down with covid and has to close her restaurant temporarily due to staffing issues she will understand. Those 2 weeks will cost her $50-100,000 or more depending on how well her restaurant does. But if she doesn't understand and it happens again 2 weeks later, she will. I wonder how strong her antivax principles will be then.

When this owner has 2, 3 or more of her staff come down with covid and has to close her restaurant temporarily due to staffing issues she will understand. Those 2 weeks will cost her $50-100,000 or more depending on how well her restaurant does. But if she doesn't understand and it happens again 2 weeks later, she will. I wonder how strong her antivax principles will be then.
Oh my---

What makes you think that none of her staff are vaccinated? Don't you know a tongue and cheek marketing ploy when you see one?

And you care about this whole thing.......... why................. precisely? Is her restaurant one of your favorite eateries? Is it even in your town? Why does this mean enough to you to tap-tap-tap on your keyboard in response?

And you care about this whole thing.......... why................. precisely? Is her restaurant one of your favorite eateries? Is it even in your town? Why does this mean enough to you to tap-tap-tap on your keyboard in response?

In case you haven't noticed you're on a forum. People share their thoughts on ideas of forums such as this. I guess you still don't comprehend that concept despite having posted 343 thoughts of your own. Not very bright are you?

Oh my---

What makes you think that none of her staff are vaccinated? Don't you know a tongue and cheek marketing ploy when you see one?

Why would she want vaccinated employees if she feels so strongly that you should be unvaccinated in order to enter her restaurant? lol

So nothing to say to my last reply I see. Did you figure out yet that they were on a message board or did someone else help you with that? lol
Well, why should I waste my time in a battle of wits with you, since I am pathetically unarmed. Right?

I mean, little old newbie me against a mighty warrior?

Last edited:
These people are purposely injecting the vaccines into the blood vessel. The blood vessel must stay clean unnatural foreign substances. Any foreign substance that enters it , that the body's immune system will attack it. And that will create a clot that then will travel through the body clogging the flow of blood to certain parts of the organs like the brain.

But there are ways to dissolve clots before they causes serious damages. like age spots are caused by clots. That the clot has plugged up a small vessel causing the blood on the other side of the clot dry up because of the clot block the blood flow, preventing it from circulating.
But an aspirin in the morning once you get up and before you go to bed ( During those times, you are at risk of getting a stroke or heart attack) will thin or watered down the blood that will help the blood to flow around a clot that is forming.

Forum List

Back