California just created a new political office

they just hired some dude whose job will be to protect illegals and ensure Trump can't cut off federal funding for breaking the laws.

what next? make an office to protect bank robbers?

California, essentially is North Mexico. Southern CA is a complete shit hole full of nothing but illegal human cockroaches. Many municipalities are ran by immigrants of recent illegal descent. Democrats see this state as a voter insurance policy...the more filthy humans they can gather here the better. They know if California was full of legit, productive, REAL American's they'd lose the state.
nothing but right wing propaganda.

California is literally and figuratively, a golden State.

I hear a lot of whining about Trump stepping outside Constitutional Bounds.

May I remind you, please, that there is no longer a U.S. Constitution. It was shredded and smoked (for hemp content of the paper) in January, 2009.

It is but a memory.

You broke it; you bought it.

Suck it up buttercup!

they just hired some dude whose job will be to protect illegals and ensure Trump can't cut off federal funding for breaking the laws.

California, essentially is North Mexico. Southern CA is a complete shit hole full of nothing but illegal human cockroaches. Many municipalities are ran by immigrants of recent illegal descent. Democrats see this state as a voter insurance policy...the more filthy humans they can gather here the better. They know if California was full of legit, productive, REAL American's they'd lose the state.

What is the definition of a "golden state"?
Do all "golden states" represent 12% of the national population while being home to 1/3 of the nations welfare recipients?
Is that what they consider "golden" in Tijuana Mexico Daniel?

California ain't playin that shit, and will stop Trump's bullshit every way possible. The idiots in Texas who fought Obama so much ain't seen nothing yet.

So your saying its ok for cities to shun federal law right? because thats what sanctuary cities do when they protect violent criminals who also happen to be illegal aliens.

S.F. family's murderer killed before, FBI was told

now if its ok for a city to ignore federal law on immigration, then it also must be ok to ignore federal law on other issues as well, such as baking a wedding cake for a gay couple. ETC.... whatever.

Calm down, Take a breath, And try to make a coherent sentence. I can tell you're upset, but your childish way of communicating doesn't help anyone understand what you are trying to say.

I understand when someone calls the left out on their hypocritical BullShit, it sounds incoherent to you.
what hypocritical bullshit?

you want just one small example? So if your a small business owner and you disregard some federal law like not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple because you somehow think it infringes on some religious belief you have. The government can come after you, you can be fined 100K, and you will incur the wrath of the left, receive threats and have your life damaged.

If on the other hand you are part of the Liberal power structure, like say, the city of San Francisco, you can do whatever the hell you want in disregard to Federal law if you feel that law infringes on your personal belief. It is the lawlessness and hypocracy of the Left.

The link I gave, i don't know if anyone bothered to read it was about a father and two of his sons who were gunned down while sitting in traffic by a guy who should have been deported for earlier violent crimes, but was protected by sanctuary city status.

When you get your GED and mature a few years, you may realize the Constitution prevents this from happening.

His crazy followers are calling for that in this thread. Trump doesn't know he can't do that.
The desires of a few Alt-Right assholes still can't violate the Constitution. Alt-Left assholes have been whining incessantly all year with their mewling even louder after Hillary lost what was supposed to be a sure thing.

Now they are claiming Trump will be locking up anyone with whom he disagrees (a weak attempt at painting him a fascist).
He is already, "censoring" the press who won't play by His capital rules.
Really? He only became President yesterday. Who did he censor?
revoking credentials is a form of censorship; and, it "degrades", capital, competitive value.
Whose credentials got revoked yesterday/this morning?

...California is literally and figuratively, a golden State.
Wow! A lot must have changed since I left California in 1985. So now they've covered the entire state in gold leaf as an ostentatious show of wealth and privilege? Are you a One Percenter, Daniel, or do you just worship them?

you must be new here. have we not participated any of the same threads?

i am on the left; i can usually, Only vouch for myself.
My join date and number of posts is under my username. Can't you see this? Why are you asking such a question??? Ohhhhh, you're devolving into insults and ad hominems because you have nothing else. Got it. Thanks.

Obviously you are on the Left. The far left too.

What is the definition of a "golden state"?
Do all "golden states" represent 12% of the national population while being home to 1/3 of the nations welfare recipients?
Is that what they consider "golden" in Tijuana Mexico Daniel?
This part:

The economy of California is the largest in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

California ain't playin that shit, and will stop Trump's bullshit every way possible. The idiots in Texas who fought Obama so much ain't seen nothing yet.

So your saying its ok for cities to shun federal law right? because thats what sanctuary cities do when they protect violent criminals who also happen to be illegal aliens.

S.F. family's murderer killed before, FBI was told

now if its ok for a city to ignore federal law on immigration, then it also must be ok to ignore federal law on other issues as well, such as baking a wedding cake for a gay couple. ETC.... whatever.

Calm down, Take a breath, And try to make a coherent sentence. I can tell you're upset, but your childish way of communicating doesn't help anyone understand what you are trying to say.

I understand when someone calls the left out on their hypocritical BullShit, it sounds incoherent to you.
what hypocritical bullshit?

you want just one small example? So if your a small business owner and you disregard some federal law like not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple because you somehow think it infringes on some religious belief you have. The government can come after you, you can be fined 100K, and you will incur the wrath of the left, receive threats and have your life damaged.

If on the other hand you are part of the Liberal power structure, like say, the city of San Francisco, you can do whatever the hell you want in disregard to Federal law if you feel that law infringes on your personal belief. It is the lawlessness and hypocracy of the Left.

The link I gave, i don't know if anyone bothered to read it was about a father and two of his sons who were gunned down while sitting in traffic by a guy who should have been deported for earlier violent crimes, but was protected by sanctuary city status.
You simply misunderstand the concepts. If you want to discriminate, work from home. Public venues are for public accommodations of the People.

And, immigration (into the Union) is no longer a State power, since 1808.

We should be solving our illegal problem at the federal borders with the federal powers already delegated in our federal Constitution.

His crazy followers are calling for that in this thread. Trump doesn't know he can't do that.
The desires of a few Alt-Right assholes still can't violate the Constitution. Alt-Left assholes have been whining incessantly all year with their mewling even louder after Hillary lost what was supposed to be a sure thing.

Now they are claiming Trump will be locking up anyone with whom he disagrees (a weak attempt at painting him a fascist).
revoking credentials is a form of censorship; and, it "degrades", capital, competitive value.
it was in another thread on this very site.

it was in another thread on this very site.
Translation: It was long before he was sworn in as President and, yes, he didn't really censor anyone.

Yes, I understood the first time. I was just curious how deceitful you'd be about the issue.

...California is literally and figuratively, a golden State.
Wow! A lot must have changed since I left California in 1985. So now they've covered the entire state in gold leaf as an ostentatious show of wealth and privilege? Are you a One Percenter, Daniel, or do you just worship them?

I think this pretty much, says it all: The economy of California is the largest in the United States.

you must be new here. have we not participated any of the same threads?

i am on the left; i can usually, Only vouch for myself.
My join date and number of posts is under my username. Can't you see this? Why are you asking such a question??? Ohhhhh, you're devolving into insults and ad hominems because you have nothing else. Got it. Thanks.

Obviously you are on the Left. The far left too.
because of you having nothing but diversions instead of valid arguments; it makes me think, you are on the right wing.

You retards fought against state's rights and destroyed them.

California will be trampled just as easily as Wyoming would be.

When you get your GED and mature a few years, you may realize the Constitution prevents this from happening.

Since all press agencies have their credentials, he has censored no one nor degraded anyone.

Forum List

Back